Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:53:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: Post the pictures of sim houses in your game  (Read 212743 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: June 30, 2007, 08:02:12 pm »

Quote from: DannyRock;801455
After the second time I lost my downloads folder, I finally decided to copy all the files just in case it happened again...

I managed to track most of the files down but I'm still missing a few meshes and at least 3 custom sims that I can't find anywhere... I get a lot of  my CC from MTS2 but everytime I have to go to another site to find a mesh, I tend to go just a little bit download crazy so it took me a while to replace the missing files.... :tongue8:

I understand.We all go a little crazy sometimes.I was just on a downloading spree.I told my self I was only going to get what I needed and I ended up getting what I wanted.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 30, 2007, 11:12:16 pm »

Quote from: sliimshaydi;801724
haha, i just recently did the same thing. i told myself i was gonna take a break from downloading, and i came across one outfit i liked and started bouncing around to different sites and wound up downloading at least 65-70 files. i was like omg i think i overdid it lol.

:rofl: Yeah I've done that too... More than once...I go looking for one mesh and end up downloading a whole bunch of them... I've got close to 10,000 files in my Downloads folder and am still looking for more... ::happy8:
~Dee~

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 01, 2007, 04:49:19 am »

I just looked through heaps of pages and I must say,alot of fantastic houses.
I haven't been here for awhile,again.
Here is one I build awhile ago.

bijou85

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 01, 2007, 07:21:50 am »

~Dee~ ...your house is fantastic!! I often try to realize a realistic house but I never manage...

VISIT THE BEST AND ONLY ROCKABILLY/RETRO PIT FOR The Sims 2:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
"http://www.cherrybomb.co.nr/"
[/SIZE][/FONT]
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 01, 2007, 10:18:21 am »

Quote from: sliimshaydi;801724
haha, i just recently did the same thing. i told myself i was gonna take a break from downloading, and i came across one outfit i liked and started bouncing around to different sites and wound up downloading at least 65-70 files. i was like omg i think i overdid it lol.

lol I guess it's natural to go crazy.Sometimes you can't control yourself.I think I might post some pics of a house I built yesterday.It will take a while though but just keep a look out for them.

By the way beautiful house DannyRock and ~Dee~.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 01, 2007, 09:03:24 pm »

Dee, your house is fantastic.  Dee always make beautiful lots and one of the reasons I go downloading crazy.  This is the 4th time I reinstalled my game, and I had promised not to go nutzo, but I love decorations and when I find it, I download. I am now at 2.3 Gs.  Not bad, I don't want to be at 12 Gs like I was before. That's why I stay away from certain skins, but I loved the BB and Slim BB.  I miss them.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
~Dee~

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 02, 2007, 03:40:25 am »

Thank you guys,
I've build alot of houses.
But I lost alot too,when I installed pets and didn't back up anything.
I should have known better.
This is one I lost,I just got a couple pic's left.

pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 02, 2007, 09:54:44 am »

I don't usually do a lot of house making because it can be so time consuming, but this is the best house I ever made. I modeled it after my boyfriend's parent's beautiful home. I have more CC now than when I originally made it, so I will likely re-do it someday... but here it is.

And here is a picture of his parents actual house. I am providing a link because it is too large to actually post and I am not at home to resize it!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 09:57:48 am by pandasan » Logged
~Dee~

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 02, 2007, 10:08:39 am »

Pandasan,
I think your house looks better then the real one.
You've done a fantastic job.
Nemesis

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 02, 2007, 11:12:29 am »

Here's my newest house with a garden. I haven't made many houses before, but I really like this one Smiley

I aim to misbehave
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 02, 2007, 11:22:01 am »

~Dee~ that house is beautiful!It looks like my old vacation house.You are really good at making houses.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 02, 2007, 04:36:17 pm »

Nice houses pandasan,  ~Dee~  and Nemesis...

I just totally gutted the inside of a copy of one of my first pre-nightlife monster houses and am in the process of giving it a complete makeover... It's a real monster... LOL!!! I'll post a few pictures of it when I finish moving the walls around for the rooms... I also went on a downloading crazy again yesterday and downloaded a whole bunch of new terrains, doors and windows...
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 03, 2007, 10:55:37 pm »

Now this is a big house and it actually scares me... I built the original house  back before I had NL and just got done completely redoing the interior and adding a driveway as well as some landscaping... The original house had a half-sized basement with swimming pool. I eliminated the basement in this version of it and moved the pool outside... It's got three floors, 7 beds, 2master baths and 4 small baths... One of the master baths has 4 toilets and 2 ahower/baths...

Floor 1 has a spacious living room with hot tub, a large kitchen/dining area, 2 small baths and a large playroom...

Floor 2 has 7 beds, a library/gym, 1 master bath ans 2 small baths and 1 room that I haven't figured out what to do with yet...

Floor 3 has the other master bath and 2 bowling alleys...

It has a large pool, a pond and a hot tub in the back yard...

The selling price was a little over 540,000 semi furnished... Definitely the most expensive house I've ever built... My other monsters usually go for about 250 to 350... :happy8: I no longer play the original house but I do have another version of it with only 2 floors and a half-sized basement that's still working...
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 05, 2007, 04:45:18 pm »

That farm is beautiful Dinki...

Quote from: Dinki;807269
Danny, OMG, that is a monster... do they get echo when they talk inside? Tongue

LOL Dinki... Nope no echo at all but I did install a zoom mirror to keep track of the guests with...

I love how you did both hot tubs though, and the pond - it makes it look as if the house was located by the lake or river.

Thanx... It took me a while to perfect the hot tubs so that they looked more realistic... I was going to fill in the pond but decided to keep it... It was bigger but when I moved the swimming pool outside, I just narrowed it a bit and used a custom terrain on the edges to make it look almost real... There's even a special lillypad in the pond so that the family can even go fishing...

I built this house yesterday... It has a 2 car garage, dining room, kitchen, living room, TV room, 2 baths, a nursery, and 6 beds...

It has a large swimming pool, a garden shed, a 2 lane bowling alley on the left and a pool house with a small kitchen and 2 baths on the right...

The pool house and the pool, which I built first, were based on pictures that I just saw in a magazine...

The house has a small gazebo-like structure attached to it and a flower garden...

First floor view...

Second floor view...

A night shot of the hot tub...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 04:50:33 pm by DannyRock » Logged
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 05, 2007, 10:38:42 pm »

Dannyrock I love that house. It is amazing

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 41