Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:07:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: Post the pictures of sim houses in your game  (Read 212658 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: August 07, 2007, 12:51:04 am »

Quote from: Dextergrimard;866179
:O! Where di you get those SOFAS! Dinki

Yes Dinki, do tell.  Wonderful houses everyone, and Dee you do wonderful work on the modern houses. I try to build one and it looks &&&&&& up. LOL! Do you share? If so, where?

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 07, 2007, 08:14:34 pm »

Quote from: Dinki;867543
Thanks Danny Smiley

These are from MTS2 for sure and they are sectionals. I`ll look for it and post the link here.

It`s dana modular sofa by blake boy

NeeCee - I believe Dee`s houses can be found on reflex forum Smiley

OMG!  Thats the same Dee *knocks over the head*.  Going back to see some more!  Great work as always girlie Wink

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 09, 2007, 11:49:36 am »

These are wonderful! When I got the core game, I made Torcher Island for all of my sims that I torcher (Isn't that nice of me?) and I thought that when I use the house it'll still be there BUT I was foolish and now the houses are deleted forever because I deleted the neighborhood! Now I have to make my own houses but they suck -_-
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 09, 2007, 10:39:34 pm »

Wow, Dinky the bottom right one is something like the one I am about to upload, if my computer will finish defragging. 2 days, that's what I get for not staying on that. Whew.

b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 10, 2007, 01:38:09 am »

I'll have to post pics of my self sim's new house after I'm done furnishing it.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 11, 2007, 12:02:38 am »

Quote from: Dinki;870447
Am I the only one who posts the pictures here lately? hellooo! Tongue

I just finished one house that I've been working on for a while and I also built another one in record time today...

This one I call the Quarry house because it was built right on top of an abandoned rock quarry in my custom neighborhood...

It has 4 beds with room to add more, 5 baths, a living room, skill building room, kitchen/dining area and a large swimming pool.

It's made up of two buildings as well as a detached two car garage. The first building has the kitchen/dining area and one large bath on the first floor and the skill building room with a small bath on the second floor.

Building two contains 4 beds and 2 baths on the first floor and a spacious living room with one bath on the second floor...

The family just moved in so I haven't had time to fully decorate the complex yet...

This is a view of the first floor of the second building...

Second floor view...

View of the kitchen/dining area...

View of small yard on right side of the second building...
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 11, 2007, 12:26:49 am »

This is the house that I  built in a couple of hours today...

It has a large kitchen with an even larger dining room on the first floor. Also located on the first floor is a sun room, a 2 lane bowling alley, 3 baths, a large living room and a 2 car garage.

The second floor has a master bedroom with its own bath and  nursery as well as 4 smaller bedrooms, a large playroom and two large baths...

View of Dining Room and sun room...

Another view of dining room...

A view of the kitchen...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 01:56:19 am by DannyRock » Logged
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 13, 2007, 02:46:52 am »

I did some more work on my last two houses... I added a second floor to the garage of my Quarry house and put a bowling alley there... I also didn't have enough stairs so I added some more... :happy8:

This is the modified garage...

This one shows the new stairs and a little bridge...

And this is the bowling alley...

And this is a bridge that connects building 1 to building 2...

I decided that since my new house was such a monster... and the kitchen was so far away from the master bedroom... that I needed a smaller kitchen and dining area closer to the bedroom...

The kitchen has a Star Trek food replicator, an emergency expresso machine that maxes all needs when necessary, a sink, a trash compactor, a dishwasher, a washing machine, a smart milk thing and a nursery fridge. The food replicator keeps my new sims from starving to death or burning the houses down until they gain cooking skills... It never breaks down and never needs to be restocked and can be used by guests who always seem to be hungry...  The nursery has two cribs and two one-tile changing tables...

Pictured is the dining room, kitchen, bath, nursery and bedroom.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 13, 2007, 04:07:25 am »

Hey Danny, does any of your lazy sims live there? If they do, how long before they need a nap in the day.  I know my lazy sims would be sleep at noon. LOL!  Great homes, Danny.

These are three beach lots, that I am preparing to upload:

JennyLynn

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 13, 2007, 11:21:46 am »

those are great!! The third is my favorite Grin

"I can hand out a million vaccinations
Or let'em all die in exasperation
Have'em all grilled leavin lacerations
Have'em all killed by assassination"
-"Handlebars" by The Flobots
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 13, 2007, 11:56:41 am »

Thanks guys.  I should have them available for upload in the next 2 days.

DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 13, 2007, 01:09:54 pm »

Nice houses lewisb40...

Quote from: lewisb40;878349
Hey Danny, does any of your lazy sims live there? If they do, how long before they need a nap in the day.  I know my lazy sims would be sleep at noon. LOL!  Great homes, Danny.

I've got an ex-maid and ex-mail woman living in my Quarry house and they ain't too lazy but I did add a second kitchen near the bedrooms so that when they decide to have kids, mom doesn't get tired out trying to feed the babies... In my other house, I moved in two of my custom sims and one I found at the EA site and the three of them insist on using the regular stairs even though I installed 4 sets of the assention stairs... :happy8:

This is a house that I built to resemble an old abandoned prison... It has 2 floors, one very large bathroom. a recreation room, kitchen, dining room, Living room, a 2 car garage and 2 beds...

The bathroom has 4 sinks, 8 showers, 5 self flushing toilets, and 4 urinals.

This is the kids bedroom...
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 14, 2007, 10:58:11 pm »

Quote from: sliimshaydi;879894
that's pretty kool Danny! very unique concept. quick question: how'd u get urinals on a residential lot? i've been trying to do that because i built a high school and an elementary school on residential lots. thanks in advance =)

Theres some downloads over at MTS2... Community stuff for residential lots or something like that...

I think it's this one...

Community items in residential
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=40019
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 15, 2007, 04:16:42 am »

Earlier, I posted pics of the lots I will be uploading.  It will be a series of homes I built for my self sim grown children. The last one will be a retirement home, made for my self sim and her husband.  I don't have pics ready for that one, but these I can share:

The cracker style beach house, my self sim son Chet and Haiku, with their 3 children:

Front:

Back:

Downtown city living 8, my self sim son Bret and Meadow, with their 4 children:

Front:

Back:

Saltwater Beach lot, future home of sim son Kanye and Lucy Burb:

Front:

Back:

Chet's other woman, Sierra and their kids:

Front:

Back:

Finally the one lot I wanted to share, but I keep getting an error in the packaging is sim daughter Reenae and Morgan Grayson (Special) home when they graduate.  I can't, the Sim2CleanInstaller will not let me. *BooHoo*

Front:

Back:

Oh well I will try and finish these lots by this weekend.  So much to do, so little time....
:-P

mstybl95

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: August 15, 2007, 09:47:50 am »

Holy-moly, I haven't checked this thread in a while! Lewis, those are some awesome lots! I absolutely love the green one with the weather vane on top.

Building a city? Let me help. Check out my site: VJ Development
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: