Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:21:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: Post the pictures of sim houses in your game  (Read 212677 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: August 15, 2007, 10:52:25 am »

Quote from: mstybl95;882767
Holy-moly, I haven't checked this thread in a while! Lewis, those are some awesome lots! I absolutely love the green one with the weather vane on top.

Oooo mstybl, how are you girly. I missed you!  How's the little girly? Oooo, thanks for the compliments,  I love the green one also, but the package editor is not allowing me to put it to file.  Says error in the package. Shoot! Hey mstybl, don't be a stranger, come around more often! LOL!:lurk:

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 15, 2007, 11:19:44 pm »

Awww, thanks guys.  Hey sliim, just download one and tear it apart to get the gist of how they are built.  You are so creative, you will come up with a different way to build, that's more artistic than mine.  Then I will take notes. LOL!!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 15, 2007, 11:46:56 pm »

I have pics of my self sim's new house now.
The living room...

Dining room...

Family room..

Kitchen with eating area...

The office..

Part of the master bedroom..

The master bath..

And the pool..

My self sim is really happy with the new house.

Sorry for the spam.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 16, 2007, 03:13:48 am »

Don't be sorry b eagle, we enjoyed it, right gang? Yeah!!  LOL!  Great home and your self-sim does look happy! Now it's my turn to spam!  My self-sim and hubby's retirement home!  This is a empty lot, but the same house.  Told you all, I am not playing them til bon voyage comes out, since they are elders, every moment is precious. LOL!

Front view:

Back view:

Sun deck in the front, sitting area, for a glass of lemonade:

Front entrance:

Dining room, bathroom behind the regular door in the rear:

Kitchen and back exit to the right (can't see):

Ken's piano area and stairs to the loft bedroom (behind the wall):

The livingroom area:

The loft bedroom and office area:

The master bath (viewed from the toliet area):

Thanks for taking a tour of my self-sim new home.

b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 16, 2007, 03:37:23 am »

Quote from: lewisb40;883991
Don't be sorry b eagle, we enjoyed it, right gang? Yeah!!  LOL!  Great home and your self-sim does look happy! Now it's my turn to spam!  My self-sim and hubby's retirement home!  This is a empty lot, but the same house.  Told you all, I am not playing them til bon voyage comes out, since they are elders, every moment is precious. LOL!

lol thanks.She was a bit too happy.xD
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 16, 2007, 02:40:15 pm »

Thanks sliim.Right now I'm hoping she has enough room for kids.
Miss_Renae

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 18, 2007, 09:27:11 am »

I only have one pic of my fav. house on the beach.. but its a pretty pic! I think!

moonlite90

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 18, 2007, 01:00:59 pm »

That beach house is pretty!! Wonderfully decorated ^^
Miss_Renae

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 18, 2007, 01:39:45 pm »

Ty I worked a long time on it! I tried to upload it on mts2 but the wouldn't take it b/c the windows weren't allowed to be uploaded, and it looked stupid w/ any other windows.Sad

lovelysimmer1985

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 18, 2007, 01:47:59 pm »

Hi all. this is the residential lot I'm working on at the moment. but its not for the sims with little purses.

This stately home was a ruin when Mr Peacock got his hand on this property at a steal price. With his deep pockets and imagination he has rebuilt the stately home and found a healthy balance between old and modern.

However Mr Peacock is never happy when he hasnt got a project on the go and with this one comming to an end and the new bonvoyage ep comming out shortly he had purchased some land with wonderful views that he intend to use and build one of the grandest hotels ever built. but he needs the funds so Mannor house is soon to be expected to be back on the market. Do you have deep enough pockets?

i hope you all like it. this is as far as i have got up to for now. hope to finish it in the next few days. the pics shows you the front, the back, the kitchen, dining area and family room. this is only half of the downstairs. theirs a formal livingroom, utilitly room, three bathrooms, w/c a huge study, a huge wine celler and pump room.. also in the back garden which you cant see along the side of the house is an undercover patio area thats huge for entertaining. i was half and half turning it into a community hotel but that would make the 2 doube garages pointless. but its a four/six bedroom house. depends if you want to lose the gym and the upstairs living room. theirs 4 huge bathrooms upstairs also their ensuits to four of the biggest bedroom and i mean they are huge.

their is two pool areas and in the middle is cabanna

* Stately home.jpg (14.3 KB, 400x300 - viewed 247 times.)

* mannor house outside2.jpg (14.14 KB, 400x300 - viewed 254 times.)

* manorhouse 4.jpg (15.41 KB, 400x300 - viewed 259 times.)

* mannorhouse 5.jpg (11.16 KB, 400x300 - viewed 249 times.)

* mannourhouse 6.jpg (13.65 KB, 400x300 - viewed 167 times.)

* mannorhouse6.jpg (15.24 KB, 400x300 - viewed 253 times.)

* mannorhouse 7.jpg (14.54 KB, 400x300 - viewed 240 times.)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 02:06:28 pm by lovelysimmer1985 » Logged

Those who know do not say, those who say do not know.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 18, 2007, 02:47:25 pm »

Nice houses...

Quote from: Dinki;883175
And Danny - if I were you I`d seriously consider uploading that prison house, I love the idea and it looks really impressive.

The kids bedroom is scary tho, so huge, I imagine all those monsters hidden in the dark corners Tongue

I'm seriously thinking about uploading a few of my smaller houses and I might just upload the prison one too... It's partially based on the wing of an actual correctional facility that I toured a while ago. Unfortunately I was unable to visit the main cell block so I kind of left that section out... All I did was scaled down the size of the bedroom/dorm, increased the size of the bathroom a bit and added some privacy features so that more than one sim could use the bathroom at the same time... Other than that, it's pretty close to what I remember about the place... I'll have to temporarily move the family out and remove all the CC since I forgot to make a copy of the house before I moved the family in...:happy8:

I went looking through my Strangetown hood and took a picture of one of the oldest houses that I built... It now belongs to Ajay Loner and his family...

This is one of my Curious houses... This one belongs to Vicund Curious and his family and it's the second house that poor Vicund was abducted from... :smile: Vicund got abducted before he moved out of the original Curious house and had boy/girl twins and just had twin girls this time around... lol... It might look big but it's only got 5 beds...  It's another old house but it's one that's been modified quite a few times. I built it when I only had the base game so I had a really hard time adding a driveway, but I did it...

Miss_Renae

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 18, 2007, 02:55:20 pm »

"This is my new house.(Dee)"

I know this post is from 3 pages ago, but it is totally awesome!!! I love modern looks! Good job Dee

DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: August 19, 2007, 01:32:52 pm »

I'm not sure if I did it right but I uploaded one of my houses...

It's my tiny green 2 bed house...

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=889443#post889443

I've also got my medium green house, which has 2 floors, and basically just  a slightly version of this one and also one of my smaller mansions ready for upload...
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: August 21, 2007, 09:27:43 pm »

If any of you haven't noticed already; I uploaded one of my smaller mansions... It's the one that I created on July 4th...

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=56918
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: August 23, 2007, 02:13:55 pm »

Nice house dunja176 :smile:

Quote from: Dinki;883175
And Danny - if I were you I`d seriously consider uploading that prison house, I love the idea and it looks really impressive.

The prison house has been uploaded... :smile:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=896206#post896206
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: