Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:08:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Breast Cancer Awareness Jewelry  (Read 19347 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 01:09:23 am »

These are really pretty! They look great and my simmies will love to help support this cause. Great work! :icon_smi: I have a brooch just like it.

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
thesorceress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 03:16:22 am »

Thank you for sharing awerness this way too.

taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 03:55:17 am »

these are great thanx Cheesy

:brain:
dachshundsr4me

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 09:55:51 am »

I love the jewelry. And thanks so much. All my female sims that I make will be wearing them.

harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 10:18:37 am »

I stopped in to the site this morning to take my mind to a different place and instead was reminded of how many people are affected by this disease. My mom just passed away Sunday 15th of October at 10:00pm she was trying to fight the disease and lost.She only made it through her 2nd round of chemo and her heart just couldn't take any more. We were able to bring her home for her final hours her family at her side, she was comfortable and took her last breath in peace, and surrounded by Love. She was 75yrs old and survived by her husband of 58yrs and many children and grandchildren.
It is with a heavy heart that I thank you for this gift and beautiful creation. Thank You for supporting the cure.

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
awasegg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2006, 02:41:36 pm »

Very beautiful! And for a good cause Smiley

If you don''t love me, why can't you just hate me?
 as long as you feel something we'll find a way..
 Somehow you just don't get it, as you turn and walk away.
(The Wallstones - Turn and walk away)
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 04:55:11 am »

Syn you did great!  You always do have a great eye for detail and these very real items of jewellery are especially good work.  Thank you for doing them and promoting the proper attitude we as creators in a community largely dominated by women should all have.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 03:36:42 pm »

Sorry, I didn't get to you sooner! Very nice and very cool to support such a worthy cause. Both my grandmothers had breast cancer, my father's mother had it three times! So I, like the others, thank you very much.
~dizi
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 03:49:09 pm by Dizi » Logged

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
Lgnd178

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2006, 05:16:18 pm »

Mu friends mom is going thru treatment for cancer Thank you very much
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2007, 03:38:41 pm »

These are great. Thank you very much, Syn!

I'm surprised nobody else has asked this, but can you make a pin for the males to wear? I have a pink ribbon magnet on my car. Not all guys are too shallow to wear pink for something this important. Smiley

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2007, 05:28:27 pm »

Quote from: JCSpencer;811613
These are great. Thank you very much, Syn!

I'm surprised nobody else has asked this, but can you make a pin for the males to wear? I have a pink ribbon magnet on my car. Not all guys are too shallow to wear pink for something this important. Smiley

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to make accessory meshes, I just use what is available, and at the time I did these, this was all there was.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 11:36:51 am »

Quote from: SynapticSim;811725
I'm sorry, but I don't know how to make accessory meshes, I just use what is available, and at the time I did these, this was all there was.

~ Syn

Oh, I see. Well nuts. I don't know anything about making meshes at all, hehe. Thanks for responding!

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2007, 03:33:31 pm »

WOW this is amazing <3

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
triciespohn
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 05:53:49 pm »

These are just great. glad you thought of them. Thank you
Vegas Blue

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 12:15:05 am »

Thank you for these. My mum died of cancer when I was 14 (27 years ago now) and my dad who is now 80 has fought hard and long for many years against prostate cancer. I dont look at the gloomy "I could be next" side but rather the "hey Im okay" side. Its too easy to slip into the negative and worry about what may never happen I think. Life is short so we should enjoy what we have today! And today we have these lovely creations for our Sims, thank you muchly   cool
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: