Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 01:48:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: The Werewolf FAQ  (Read 60342 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Deviancy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2006, 01:14:34 am »

I'll check those books out..

I finally took a screenshot of my teen hyrbid vampire/werewolf...

I haven't tried it with adults yet but I assume its the same thing..

The walking animation is a mix of the vampire walk as well as the knuckle dragging walk.. and the options are all there.. you can call the wolves.. turn into a bat and fly and stalk..

Well.. the howl option vanished.. but that may not be an actual bug..

The interesting thing about the change is the icon of the hyrbid.  She has her arms stretched out.. which I've never seen prior to the mixing.

Spiritmonger

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2006, 05:34:35 pm »

I've got something to add to the FAQ. Pregnant sims can't savage other sims (Didn't check males but most likely the same.)

Pirates are way cooler then ninjas thats why we have smilies.:pirate:
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2006, 10:25:00 pm »

Quote from: Spiritmonger
I've got something to add to the FAQ. Pregnant sims can't savage other sims (Didn't check males but most likely the same.)

Hmmm, interesting .... There seems to be a lot of things that pregnant Sims can't do, and only about half make sense.

~ The scars are souvenirs you never loose, the past is never far. ~
Deviancy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2006, 02:02:57 am »

First.. teens got their hormones snipped by Maxis..

Then all male sims had to start sitting down to pee..

Now the poor pregnant werewolf sims cant savage other sims..

Shame on Maxis..

I guess maxis thinks if a pregnant werewolf starts fighting it'll hurt the lil sim fetus.  

haha.. they're funny..

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2006, 02:06:43 am »

No shame on EA it's not maxis anymore, lol

If you have a question about my mods post it here
cindyanne1

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2006, 03:55:03 am »

Quote from: Vampyre
Someone else thought the leader had mated with her dog here.

We'll have to see how that pans out.

I did get a leader of the pack (with glowing eyes) to mate with Sarah Critur...after which she promptly growled at him and chased him all over the yard, lol!  She did have two black puppies, but I haven't played that lot again to grow them up yet.  Smiley

Deviancy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2006, 05:37:59 am »

Well I know the curse doesn't link into the genetics with the human sims.. I wonder if it does with the leader of the pack.

Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2006, 07:43:11 am »

Quote from: Deviancy
Well I know the curse doesn't link into the genetics with the human sims.. I wonder if it does with the leader of the pack.

I doubt it.  With domesticated wolves, when they breed with a dog, the wolf genes are gone, and their offspring are 100% dog.  That's what the Prima guide said, anyway.  I imagine it's the same for the Leader of the Pack's offspring.

cindyanne1

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2006, 08:13:40 am »

Nope, the "pack leader" trait isn't passed genetically, at least not with Sarah's offspring, lol!  Both babies did look like their papa, though!  

Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2006, 08:15:43 am »

Quote from: cindyanne1
Nope, the "pack leader" trait isn't passed genetically, at least not with Sarah's offspring, lol!  Both babies did look like their papa, though!  

Heh, so trait-wise, it's a dog.  But the wolf genetics, in the aesthetic sense, are stronger than a dog's.

Blackdelfina

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2006, 09:16:07 am »

Quote from: Nukapei
At least with CGI they have a chance of convincing me this guy actually is part wolf ... and I'm a firm believer in the wolf werewolf. I figure, they look exactly like humans during day, why shouldn't they look exactly like wolves by night?
Have you read The Silver Wolf by Alice Borchardt then? Her werewolves are just like that.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 09:20:15 am by Squinge » Logged
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2006, 10:17:29 am »

Quote from: Blackdelfina
Have you read The Silver Wolf by Alice Borchardt then? Her werewolves are just like that.

Yeah, and I actually didn't like it.  It wasn't realistic enough for me.

Terra Caliente

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2006, 04:41:57 pm »

Quote from: cindyanne1

awww what a cute wigly-tiggly puppy...
HUG. MUST... HUG!

My unrelated to Sims, and currently under construction, site

Oh and if I ever get :ot:  please tell me, k pumpkin?
corey

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2006, 04:45:03 pm »

Hi, I have something to add, hopefully it hasn't been said but I managed to adopt a werewolf dog into my family and he lost the glowing eyes but a few sim days later he wanted to nibble one of my sim males quite a bit so it happened during the day and I thought I guess he wont turn into a werewolf but lo and behold he did at 8.00.  Could be a glitch I think but I heard it (the nibble) could only happen at night like the alien abduction.:bounce:
Spiritmonger

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2006, 07:01:07 pm »

Quote from: corey
Hi, I have something to add, hopefully it hasn't been said but I managed to adopt a werewolf dog into my family and he lost the glowing eyes but a few sim days later he wanted to nibble one of my sim males quite a bit so it happened during the day and I thought I guess he wont turn into a werewolf but lo and behold he did at 8.00.  Could be a glitch I think but I heard it (the nibble) could only happen at night like the alien abduction.:bounce:

Well you can only get the nibble during the night without cheating I think. And I guess if you somehow adopt the werewolf dog it might be able to happen. Or maybe you just got a lucky glitch so sit back and enjoy. :happy1:

Pirates are way cooler then ninjas thats why we have smilies.:pirate:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: