Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:25:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: The Werewolf FAQ  (Read 59651 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2006, 08:11:09 am »

Quote from: TheCelt
Though I do like your designated savager game plan.  But that doesn't help my Sims who want to bite.  LOL Can we ever be 100% content with what we got?  LOL

I have that problem, too.  My werewolf simmies are usually of the knowledge aspiration, and are constantly wanting to savage someone.  Even if I fulfill that want (random townies beware) it pops up again five minutes later.  It's very frustrating.

~ The scars are souvenirs you never loose, the past is never far. ~
cindyanne1

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2006, 03:09:25 pm »

I, too, do not like the fact that the sims lose relationship and get furious at the sim who savages them, especially if they wanted to do it.  And not only that, my sims will roll wants to savage a certain sim, usually one they are in a love or best friend relationship with.  Don't they know it will make that sim hate them?  My one werewolf (Vidcund Curious if anyone is interested, who is VERY FUN as a 100% sloppy, 100% playful, 100% outgoing werewolf, so much so that I've been feeding him Elixer left and right) constantly has the want to savage his wife.  Well okay, but she'd fall out of love with him and I can't have that.  (sniff!)  

I guess it goes along with what Nukapei was saying about the lycanthropy being a curse and all.  Being bitten by a vampire was supposed to be sensual and erotic, while being turned into a werewolf was anything but.  Still, I don't like the fact that they become furious and lose so much relationship points.  I'm sure a modder will come up with something to fix that.  (waves coyly at Squinge...)

And oh, has anyone but me noticed that werewolves are randier than usual?  Maybe it's just me...:grin:

Hugs
Cindy
Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2006, 04:57:14 pm »

At least it's much easier getting passed the furious state than it used to be.

Especially with a sim you already had a good relationship with.

It could have been worse.

Thanks for the outline of the werewof bennies Nukapei.  I'd been wondering just what all the supposed advantages were.
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2006, 03:39:39 am »

I haven't noticed them being randier.  But mine, they get fat SO fast due to them gorging as soon as they transform. I even put in a hacked object that is supposed to keep all motives full, and still as soon as they transform, they beeline to the refrigerator and feast.  

I have the mod that gives a vampire Sim the option to choose between transformation bite and just biting.  Which I dearly love.  So hopefully someone will come out with something like that for the werewolf set so the town isn't over run with Werewolves.  I wish my vampires wanted to bite people even a quarter as much as my Werewolves.  I can't remember the last time any of my vamps wanted to bite someone.

I sure hope Squinge or other equally genius modder is reading this thread and getting ideas of things to make for us.   *smiles sweetly at the modders and gives them the puppy dog eyes*

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2006, 08:51:50 am »

I haven't noticed them being randier.  But mine, they get fat SO fast due to them gorging as soon as they transform. I even put in a hacked object that is supposed to keep all motives full, and still as soon as they transform, they beeline to the refrigerator and feast.  

I have the mod that gives a vampire Sim the option to choose between transformation bite and just biting.  Which I dearly love.  So hopefully someone will come out with something like that for the werewolf set so the town isn't over run with Werewolves.  I wish my vampires wanted to bite people even a quarter as much as my Werewolves.  I can't remember the last time any of my vamps wanted to bite someone.

I sure hope Squinge or other equally genius modder is reading this thread and getting ideas of things to make for us.   *smiles sweetly at the modders and gives them the puppy dog eyes*

Really?  My vampires now want to bite someone.  It's a little icon of fangs, and sometimes is even specific -- they don't want to just bite someone, they want to bite Doe Sim in paticular.

cindyanne1

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2006, 09:25:35 am »

Yes, my vamps will have the want to "bite sim" and at the same time have the want that "so and so is a vampire."  So it's not hard to figure out who they want to bite... and now it's the same with the werewolves.  They'll have the want to "turn sim into a werewolf" and at the same time the want for "so and so to be a werewolf."  Sheesh!    Crazy Knowledge sims... but I loves them, yes I do!  (They're the "thrill-seekers" of the Sim world, in my view... hee hee)  

Hugs
Cindy
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2006, 09:29:19 am »

Quote from: cindyanne1
Yes, my vamps will have the want to "bite sim" and at the same time have the want that "so and so is a vampire."  So it's not hard to figure out who they want to bite... and now it's the same with the werewolves.  They'll have the want to "turn sim into a werewolf" and at the same time the want for "so and so to be a werewolf."  Sheesh!    Crazy Knowledge sims... but I loves them, yes I do!  (They're the "thrill-seekers" of the Sim world, in my view... hee hee)  

Hugs
Cindy

Yeah, I love knowledge sims for the same reason ... although I think my vamp was a romance.  Or maybe I changed it to knowledge, I can't remember! Wink

smjr82
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2006, 04:00:09 pm »

That vampire biting mod sounds really cool...but I haven't come across it yet.  Where did you get it?
Matrix0

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2006, 05:13:18 pm »

question does the leader of the pack look like a human or a dog with glowing eyes please answer i havent gotten the game yet but it sounds like its going to be fun

---------------------------------------------------
Live Life to the Fullest......Matrix0....:violent2:
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2006, 06:42:31 pm »

Quote from: Matrix0
question does the leader of the pack look like a human or a dog with glowing eyes please answer i havent gotten the game yet but it sounds like its going to be fun

He looks exactly like the wolves that come around your lot.  The only difference is the glowing eyes.  You can see a pre-release pic of him here, courtesy of Snooty Sims:

http://www.snootysims.com/pets/werewolf3.jpg

simsmad

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2006, 01:34:52 pm »

Hi, I've read everything you guys said about the werewolves, but my sim just won't get herself bitten. I have three dark glowy eyes males coming to my lot and the relationships with all of them is pretty high. But the silly things won't bite. I fed them treats and played razzle, but alas no biting. Help please?
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2006, 02:28:32 pm »

Quote from: simsmad
Hi, I've read everything you guys said about the werewolves, but my sim just won't get herself bitten. I have three dark glowy eyes males coming to my lot and the relationships with all of them is pretty high. But the silly things won't bite. I fed them treats and played razzle, but alas no biting. Help please?

How high is your relationship with the wolves?  It has to be at least 50 / 50.  Also, do you monopolize all the time spent while they're there?  I mean, are you constantly interacting with them, until they leave?  Every second spent playing razzle and feeding treats, rubbing their belly, etc?  Because they won't override your Sim's actions to nibble.

Matrix0

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2006, 05:06:07 pm »

o thank you very much Nukapei

---------------------------------------------------
Live Life to the Fullest......Matrix0....:violent2:
cindyanne1

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2006, 09:37:19 pm »

Quote from: simsmad

Actually I have found that you don't need to even GREET the pack leaders to be bitten.  In fact, once you greet them (or any pet that comes on your lot) they can then interact with the items inside the house and will forget all about biting your sim while they enjoy chewing on the couch and eating your pet food, lol!

All your sim really needs to do is go outside when the pack leaders are on the lot and wait.  Since he or she is the only available outdoor "thing" for them to interact with, as long as the relationship is high enough, they should go for it!

Hope this helps!  I've had four sims bitten this way!!  One quite by surprise, since she was a Family sim and the wife of a werewolf and only happened to have a high enough relationship with that particular pack leader because it was the one that bit her husband and would come around a lot.  Poor thing was taking out the trash and next thing I know... HOWL!!!  I didn't even know the pack leader had shown up!  :lol:

Hugs
Cindy
Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2006, 02:29:47 am »

Yes you can
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: