Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:51:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snickers, my Dachshund  (Read 17241 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kittenwitten

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 08:39:28 pm »

OMG I HAVE A WEENY NAMED SNICKERS! He is black with a brown tummy and snout though.

simsaddict2

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 10:03:56 pm »

I have a little weeny dog named cleo she is adorable she is a standard breed and she is a little red dog... you doggie is precious I have been looking all over for a dashund thank you so much for your little cutie:)
                    thank you,Renee'
and you did a great job on her.
tngrspacecadet

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 12:24:31 pm »

hi there, you don't know me, i am new here.

snickers is so cute! i was looking for a dachshund. i also really like your selfsim and the teenage girls from your sig, so i put them all in a house my no-cheat neighbourhood. they look so individual, miles better than the downloadable sims i have seen on other sites that just look like dolls.

thanks!

and yes, my aspiration really is grilled cheese :tongue8:
rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 08:17:51 pm »

He'll go perfectly with your self-sim, Jenna. Cheesy

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
Molina

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 08:21:27 pm »

OMGAW! So cute! Cheesy

I ♥ Missaldith :albino:

Quote from: BrokenPrincess;974577
I love Molina!
♥_♥
The "Get Alfred Molina More Leading Roles" Petition!
Calabeth

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 09:51:46 pm »

I havent gotten around to getting anything beyond OFB as of yet but this almost makes me want to get pets but not quite yet.
I gotta Dachsund aswell but she is a piebald that looks like a milk cow. White and black patterend except a small brown patch on her rear and on the tops of her paws.

Hehe could almost make that a challenge to some really good modeller if it was possible. Shorten those legsby about 1/3 and add about that much to the length aswell and you mostly have a closer model Dach the rear hunches would be abit too much work but just those changes I think would make the model looks alot closer. Still a cute dog either way, doesnt help my mother also has a friend that breeds them either lol so I usually get to go visit when there is a new litter or when she gets some new sires that might be worth sending my girl over for a visit.
seger1066

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 04:11:24 pm »

a real cutie!
Soulfire

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 02:24:10 am »

OMFG!  T^T Thank you for making a Dachshund!  I'm espcially a fan of the Miniature ones...they're so cute!  I've got a miniature back and tan one and used to have 2 brown ones (a father and his daughter) at my late grandma's place.

These dogs are one of a kind, very small, cute and with a strong personality.  And how they like to eat...
goobergo

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 10:59:30 am »

Yay, I love dachshunds! I have a dachshund named goober, though he has brown fur Smiley

Waiting for the twilight movie...:tongue8:
want more twilight? go here --> http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com:happy3:
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: