Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 04:04:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: If You're Not Playing Sims 2 What Other Game Do You Play.  (Read 186626 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: September 30, 2012, 08:45:45 pm »

Falcon's Eye, which is a variation of the game NetHack.

Guess who's character died today slipping off their pony after trying to ride it? THIS GUY!
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 15, 2013, 08:41:02 pm »

Lately: Tomb Raider (the 2013 reboot), Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, and some smaller titles like: Krater, Endless Space, Deadlight, Torchlight 2, and Tropico 4.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
SimDiva

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 15, 2013, 08:49:11 pm »

Sometimes I play the PC version of the Angry Birds game.  Sometimes I play some Hoyle PC family games.  And then there are times I play Bejeweled Twist, Chuzzle, and Zuma's Revenge when I'm not playing the Sims 2 game.   Wink
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 15, 2013, 09:59:38 pm »

WWE 13 is what I've been playing while trying to find a TV to replace my old one (which is probably gonna finally give out and stop working sometime soon). If I can find a suitable TV (and several free hours without easily impressionable young children present), then you can add Grand Theft Auto 4 to the rotation.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 15, 2013, 10:03:37 pm »

The AC3 Tyranny of King Washington DLC lately and contemplating another run through of the ME series. I don't know. Lots of game on my wish list, but no money to buy them, so I have to replay stuff. LOL.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: April 15, 2013, 10:05:11 pm »

I've been playing a lot of Jet Set Radio and Animal Crossing *dramatic sigh*
And I've been really meaning to start playing Morrowing or Oblivion again, but haven't got around to it yet.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 15, 2013, 10:19:36 pm »

I miss Morrowind; been too damn long since I last played that. Need to dig out the backups I made and fire that puppy up one of these days.

The AC3 Tyranny of King Washington DLC lately and contemplating another run through of the ME series. I don't know. Lots of game on my wish list, but no money to buy them, so I have to replay stuff. LOL.

How is the Tyranny DLC? I've been on the fence about that for the longest time. I'm also thinking about doing another run through the ME series myself. There's a lot of DLC for ME3 I want to try, but haven't gotten around to picking it up yet.

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: April 15, 2013, 10:21:38 pm »

I think all of the ME3 DLCs are great. I just got Leviathan a few weeks ago, and it is p awesome.
I'm excited and nervous for the new ME coming out, since I have no idea where they're going with it.

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 15, 2013, 10:28:19 pm »

I'm looking forward to it; I'm tired of Sheppard, it's time for someone new. I felt the same way with the Assassin's Creed series. You can only stretch one set of characters so far in a franchise before people get tired of 'em. Although, I just wish Ubisoft would've picked something other than a pirate theme for the new AC game.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 15, 2013, 10:51:17 pm »

I miss Morrowind; been too damn long since I last played that. Need to dig out the backups I made and fire that puppy up one of these days.

How is the Tyranny DLC? I've been on the fence about that for the longest time. I'm also thinking about doing another run through the ME series myself. There's a lot of DLC for ME3 I want to try, but haven't gotten around to picking it up yet.

It's not too bad, actually. I'm finding it interesting playing an alt universe and Connor is a bit more fun here. If canon Connor had some of the [spoiler] abilities he has in Tyranny, there would have been a lot less complaining from the masses. It's short if you don't do any of the side quests and, if I have one big complaint, it's the side quests are far too  much running around looking for people to feed, people to save from attacking wolves and people to free from caravans. I've only played part 1 so far, so we'll see if part 2 is better or worse.

As for the pirate thing...I don't know. I'm kind of on the fence about it. I was rather iffy with the naval missions in AC3, but Edward is almost guaranteed to be a more dynamic character than his grandson for the simple reason his moral compass isn't always pointing in the same direction as the assassins' are in general. The other good point? No more hit-every-branch-of-the-ugly-tree-on-the-way-down Desmond.

ME: I haven't gotten the Leviathan DLC for ME yet. Again...it's a cash thing. I want it though. It looks like a blast.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: April 16, 2013, 11:31:51 pm »

Heroes of Might and Magic IV

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: April 17, 2013, 10:17:53 pm »

Holy crap the new Skyrim difficulty is amazing~
I haven't gotten this into it in ages.

(That's what I'm playing, btw)

miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: April 28, 2013, 06:13:15 pm »

Heroes of Might and Magic IV

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 01, 2013, 09:03:58 pm »

Playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon currently. That game is a trip so far; over-flowing with ham-fisted 80s action-movie cliches. Totally loving it.

Mr.fox
The Charming yet, Psychopathic Furry

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2013, 03:11:20 pm »

Lately SSB: Brawl (Super Smash Bros: Brawl) , TTT2 (Tekken Tag Tournament 2), Dot Hack G.U.// 3, Madness:Project Nexus (Newgrounds game) annd that's mostly it..

There is no such thing as perfection as it is nothing but a total illusion to fool the idiots that think that way.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: