Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 11:54:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 42
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Your Favorite Sim Families  (Read 225929 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2007, 09:37:17 am »

Yay! Special has two kids in your game!!!
Adorable pics diesel!
Spongity

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2007, 09:39:04 am »

That's such a sweet family, NoFriendz:) I like the layout of the pictures a lot, too.
And welcome to InSim!:D

My Flickr-Updated 5/26
My Picture Thread-Updated 6/26
"Michael always says K.I.S.S, Keep It Simple Stupid. Great advice, hurts my feelings every time."-Dwight Schrute
NoFriendz

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2007, 09:43:07 am »

^Thanks. This forum is awesome.
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2007, 06:11:38 pm »

The Capp Family

The alien twins are a result of the mother (some townie named Demi Love) getting abducted. The other 2 are Demi and Kent Capp's kids.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 06:13:40 pm by mieley » Logged

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2007, 12:37:36 pm »

Awww, I am crying.  Even the toddler is crying.  I hate for beloved sims to die.  The first time I started this game up, I loved Cassandra and Don Lothario.  Played them until death.  I cried for days.  Yep! I am a sap.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: May 30, 2007, 03:26:08 pm »

AWWWWWWWWWWW it looks like a beautiful ceremony Diesel!  At least he is now at peace!  *rip*
Kat

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2007, 01:03:29 pm »

My self sim's family. My dad, his wife(only in the sims) Sasha, adopted younger sister, Merissa, my self sim holding her daughter Elaine and my self sims younger twin half brothers.

Black lab-Colt, cat by my hand-Princess, cat, sleeping in front-Cheyenne, the cat standing up-Starling, German shepherd-Winnie, and collie/border collie mix-Bear. I've had all of them in real life at some point but the only one I have now is Bear and a kitten named Elektra(a calico).
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 01:10:53 pm by Kat » Logged

JetC Forever
4th-Best of Show-Fancy with trainer Charley Quinn
Mutual Win-All Alone A Teen Struggle-Janey Hillson
Second Place-[URL=http://www.insimena
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2007, 10:25:14 am »

Cute families, everyone!  

Sequan lived a very fulfilling life, diesel.  Having such a large family that cared so much about him proves it.  Sad

So now... :spam1:  I'll put up my little contribution to this thread:

Saryna, Kai'Von, and Ashley Westin.  #1 family in my 'hood.  :smile bi:

Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2007, 06:13:39 pm »

Tenshii, where did you get Ashley's mother's hair? i love it!! And let me get this straight: I get the hair, i download it, i see it on my desktop, i use winzip to extract it to my downloads folder, go check if it is there, go into sims 2, go to make new family/change apperience, get an adult lady and check the hairs and it will be there with a little custom thingy there? That is what i did but i never found it in the game. THANKIES! Cheesy

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: June 07, 2007, 06:33:20 pm »

It's a Peggysims2 "donation" hair.  I think it's #52... can't quite remember... :scratch:

BTW, you're talking about looking in the custom hair bin, right?  What hairs do you have?  Sometimes hairs come automatically color binned, so you might want to check the normal hair bins for hair with asterisks by them.  That, and you do have the meshes that go with the custom hair, right?  :angel:

auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2007, 06:41:54 pm »

after you  use the toddler pose hack how do you get the children to sit on your lap?

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 07, 2007, 06:43:57 pm »

oo thanks! yeah i checked the custom bin and the normal hair bin. I only have the hairs that sims 2 came with. Wait, you need 2 things for the hair?!?!?!?! Oh well, it is too late for those other hairs i have in there. I will try it with that hair. so i need hair and the mesh? how do i combine them? so is what i said before right? and somtimes when i extract them they are on the desktop and the downloads folder. is that ok? is what i did before ok? i REALLY want that hair! i will try to find that peggysims2 "donation" hair (is it on this website?) THANK YOU!!!! Cheesy

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: June 07, 2007, 07:39:18 pm »

Quote from: poohjc2002;764786
after you  use the toddler pose hack how do you get the children to sit on your lap?

When your sims are on the floor, you can move them around with "moveobjects on" and "boolprop snapobjectstogrid false."  You have to be careful when doing that, though; sometimes a sim/object will stick itself onto the "slots" of another sim.  It's frustrating, but another simple way to bypass that problem is putting the toddler on a magisplay tray.

When it comes for putting sims on other surfaces/places/etc, you can do almost the same thing, only this time using the "One More Slot Package" series found here, plus the magisplay tray from OFB with an invisible recolor.  That and having "moveobjects on" and "boolprop snapobjectstogrid false" in order to move your sims onto the magisplay tray, and move the OMSP object around.  You can find more picture taking tips in this thread.  :angel:

Reanna, I PMed you about your question.  Hope that helps you a little more.  :smile bi:

auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2007, 08:08:20 pm »

thank you for answering my question

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2007, 07:03:32 pm »

Wow that is a wonderful family photo!  The twins look so handsome all dressed up!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 42
  Print  

Jump to: