Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:58:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42
  Print  
Author Topic: Post Your Favorite Sim Families  (Read 225873 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: October 05, 2007, 08:27:47 pm »

Those are some awesome pictures, Xox!  I love that beach scene you have there.  :smile bi:  

Quote from: xoxk9;970977
Sweet family Tenshii~Akari! I'm wondering if that girl is somehow modelled after you.[/b]

~*~

Thanks for the compliment.  Mwhahaha!  I wish she really was!  :twisted:  In fact, she's exactly my opposite when it comes to looks.  I do have a sim that's somewhat modeled after me (only in my non-realistic style), but I just don't have enough pictures of her quite yet.  (There's two shots that she's in on this whole site.  She's quite a tomboy, so you'd know which one she is when you see her.  SYHMB, for example.  Wink)

bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: October 05, 2007, 11:04:10 pm »

Aww, I love everyone's family pics! So sweet!!

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 06, 2007, 05:00:38 am »

Xox, those pics are awesome!! I like the first and the last pic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2007, 03:42:01 am »

Tenshii, great photo! Hope you do great in the contest. Xoxk9, Love the Marks family, great beach photos. My computer is overheating and I was only able to get a pic of Brett and Meadow's family doing the hula in their mountain retreat. LOL.

Left to right, Brie, Makeya, Brett, Breyon (back turned), Meadow. One part of my sim family.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2007, 07:23:22 pm »

The family of Chet Abbott, my sim son. Pictured , back row: Chet, Haiku, Orion. Middle row: TaiChai, Ciara. Front: Colin and D'Shaun. Orion and Ciara are Chet's children by Sierre Emory.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2007, 12:01:41 am »

Thank you Sliim. Chet has the most children in the family so far. That took some work on my part. Tongue

Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 08, 2007, 12:06:00 pm »

lewis, those pics are aww!! I really like big families. Family moment, very nice
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 08, 2007, 12:24:28 pm »

*Sigh* My little sim family is getting too large. Oh well, have to deal with it. LOL Cheesy

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 10, 2007, 01:43:45 am »

Grandma Neicy and Grandpa Ken are going on vacation again, so they called the kids to drop of their grandbabies and see who will be going with them. Hard to chose. Chet brought all his kids, guess he wanted them to leave the house, LOL.

Who can I take with me?

Maybe these two? They are not getting along right now.

I would take my girls and Brie, but that wouldn't be fair to the grandsons.

Kanye and Lucy are doing a good job with Kelo, I guess he will be one.

I guess it will be the boys this time, all three. Pictured: Colin, Makeya, Ciara, Kelo (in middle), Breyon and Brie.

Guess Ken and I will get in the pics with my girls!

I just love my sim family:love4:

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 11, 2007, 12:14:22 am »

Oh thank you Sliim, I think your is beautiful too! Don't you just adore your family?

xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 12, 2007, 09:39:16 am »

Lewis your families look so happy and so warm. Is there ever any drama. lol

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 12, 2007, 11:08:58 am »

Ohhh yes, xoxk9.  My sim sons, both Chet and Bret are cheaters. Chet has two kids by his mistress, and so far, even with his wife knowing the kids, I don't think anyone has told her about their history. I am waiting for this blow up. Bret has cheated on Meadow, but they were unplayable at the time. I had an outing with a different sims family that has no connection with my self-sims family and out the corner of my eyes, I saw Bret and Desha going into the photobooth together, I was sooo hurt. Now he is wanting to see her and talk to her all the time.  Good thing that he is platinum, or I would have to comply with his want.  I don't know how that is going to play out.  Oh and my self-sim's hubby, cheated with a co-worker in the garage. They just kissed, but that was initiated by the co-worker. Neicy heard about it while downtown, I forgot who told it, I think the co-worker's mom. Neicy and Ken went through a little tiff that lasted about 4 sim days. Ken was not mooning over the co-worker, like his sons are over their mistresses, but he wanted badly to make up with Neicy. That was a scary time for them. I guess it happened, because like knowledge sims are, they neglect each other for those skill points.  The best thing that happened out of all this, the wants changed to kissing, talking, dancing (boy, my sim family loves to dance) with each other. Only one want was for a skill point. Oh well that's the drama that occurs and sometimes I will report it, most times I am busy trying to repair the damage to take pics. Cheesy

Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 13, 2007, 03:36:58 pm »

The March family is so adorable!

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 14, 2007, 06:01:47 am »

Kennedy and EJ looks perfect together. Cypress is such a sweetiepie. Love the poses Sliim.
FourTSeven, those are the cutest little pics. I love how you dressed the kiddies for halloween. Adorable***

FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 14, 2007, 05:43:56 pm »

Merci! Wink

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42
  Print  

Jump to: