Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:29:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Enabled Insurance Policy to Non-Elder  (Read 51784 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2006, 07:56:16 pm »

Another excellent idea.  Thanks for contributing.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Mistress64

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2007, 11:19:01 am »

I love your computer and well this is awesome... Thanks a whole bunch.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 06:04:33 pm »

I had a family sim died from watching the clouds, oops, satellite death, and she left a nice piece of change to her family. Each child got 7500, (she had 4 children), and the hubby got 12000.  She was at the top of her job, and generally they were on a tight budget, with the monique computer installed, they were able to get each child their college funds started.  I love this game and you have made it even better. Thanks.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
pandasims

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2007, 07:08:25 am »

Wow~ I want to try it, thank you.

Love Nature and Peace For the Future .  :love3:
Ms.Perception

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2007, 09:28:44 pm »

How on earth did I miss this one? This is so cool. Now I can kill my sims off guilt free.... I mean.... Thanks! :thumblef:
jenflower

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2007, 11:34:00 pm »

This is a terrific mod.  You are indeed the Sims financial modding wizard.   I play about 85% of my households in a "non-cheaty" manner and your money mods add so much realism to the game.  Thanks! Smiley

On a side note, do you know of a hack - or is it even possible to make a hack - that can transfer the dead sim's inventory to the next available family sim upon their death?  It should probably only go to a Sim living in the household...maybe the surviving spouse or child, I suppose.
I only thought of this when I realized a few hours after my Sim died that I had left some veggie stock and a very nice custom photograph in his inventory.  Sad

In any case, thanks so much!  This is perfect.

"That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn’t wearing my yummy sushi pajamas" --- Buffy
harmless
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2007, 12:38:23 pm »

I was just wishing for this exact hack the other day!
Thank you! :worship:
Now I wish I hadn't saved before exiting last time - I could kill him all over again for the money! :chainsaw:
carolininha

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2007, 12:45:35 pm »

Thanks!!

Scary! I'll tell you something, though. There are a lot scarier things than you... and I'm one of them.
cyberwitch
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2007, 07:10:05 pm »

First of all, thank you, Monique, for giving us such wonderful hacks. Your work is truly amazing.
However, I have had a problem with this hack. Since I installed it, everytime a non-elder sim dies and the dialogue box about its insurance pops up, everything in the game freezes. Death stands there, wearing his flower necklace, and it becomes impossible to saving the game, exiting it, or doing anything at all. Forcing errors does not work, nor does deleting Death. Is this hack compatible with Seasons? Shouldn't it be mixed with another hack?
Any tip would be welcomed, since I love the idea and would really like to have your hack in my game.
Thank you, and sorry for the necromancy.
Musjes4

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2007, 10:23:48 am »

wow, now I don't have to be affraid to loose a parent or partner. So cool!
Lets hope I don't have to use this.
tophatdan

iam a superhero in real life...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2007, 01:40:00 pm »

hey cool i have been looking for this!

i cut the non sticky personal ads out of newspapers and burn then for inspiration
thedom98

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2007, 02:33:58 pm »

Thanks sooo much Monique! I can't wait to use it!!!:chainsaw:
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2007, 12:15:41 pm »

"Sims 2 News interrupts this program to bring you a special news bulletin:

"Murder and suicide rates in SimCity have skyrocketed. According to Mayor Simbody, the death toll over the past six months is nearly 20 times greater than that for the same six months of the previous year. Many are now speculating that this drastic increase mysteriously coincided with the arrival of the Monique Simsurance Agency in SimCity last November. The police have no official leads.

"In unrelated news, business is booming despite the slow economy. Hundreds of SimCity residents have been flocking to the shopping and downtown districts with large quantities of simoleons. Spending is not the only thing soaring in SimCity. Surprisingly, morale seems to be at an all time high despite the death estimates that suggest every household has lost an average of 1.5 family members. Police do not suspect foul play.

"We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming."

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
Musjes4

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2007, 02:05:51 am »

I don't I'll ever need this. And yes, I did just download it. The game becomes more and more realistic thanks to this kind of mods.
simfan432

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2007, 02:38:28 pm »

would it be possible to increase the amount of
insurance
that is given out. I know when one sim husband died his wife only go $5,000 out of his whole $1,000,000.

:muahaha:~~Simfan~~
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: