Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 07:48:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: One Life: Episode 7 IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (last page)  (Read 83528 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: October 24, 2007, 06:35:50 pm »

amazing and I do not know how many photobucket can hold but i am still using my free trial and have about 265 photos.

Sims Addict
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 24, 2007, 06:55:07 pm »

Interesting chapter Smiley Nice going Cheesy

No requests please
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2007, 08:15:57 pm »

Thanks guys:)

And Ryann, I found out I could just have multiple photobucket accounts. Which is good because I've got 828 pics >o<
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 25, 2007, 08:26:24 am »

I'm loving this story!. I wonder what will happen next?.

See ya.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:34:53 am by Pandora Moon » Logged

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 25, 2007, 10:15:25 am »

I'll update today, so you won't have to wait too long!
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 25, 2007, 06:17:16 pm »

This is a really short story, so I should be done, hopefully, this weekend. It's just a filler until the main event (episode 7). Enjoy! I spent a lot of time on the very last pic.
---------------------------

I don't think there were too many people who didn't like "In the Moment." While they may have liked the cd, not too many people cared for my new image. They thought I was too wild to have a baby. So I partied harder. If they wanted to see irresponsible, I'd show it to them.

I was seen with many men who weren't my husband. Tabloids suspected I was cheating. Then I went on tour...and the family came with. When Jonas was 10 months old, I announced that I was pregnant.

Due to a newly "leaked" sex tape, many people question the father of my unborn child. Even people in my own camp seemed a little unsure as to the paternity. Only I really knew who the father was, and I was only giving one name: Marcello Puccini, my husband.

I finished the tour and returned home. My doctor suggested that I rest or I might loose the baby. So I did. For five months, no one heard a word from me. As the conspiracy theories started, my album sales continued to grow (supposedly there were hidden clues about where I'd gone).

I didn't come back until after my second child was born, and then I did a mini-tour. No one had seen the baby. Everyone wanted a picture to see who the child looked like. I said I'd allow the highest bidder to do a private photoshoot. The highest bidder was 7 million dollars. We were to meet at a small, secluded area in a park. I collected the money, but didn't show. I later issued the statement that the baby had caught a cold and we wouldn't be able to make it. We rescheduled for a later date at my mansion. They showed, but I didn't. Three tries later, they finally got the pictures.

Baby boy Fidor Puccini made his debut on the world stage. The pics were published, and the magazine got its highest sales for one day.

No one could tell who the father was, though.

You could never clearly see Fidor's face. I kept things that way on purpose.

After the mini-tour, I arranged a lot of public appearances: red carpet dates, movie premiers, talk shows, I did it all. When I couldn't sleep, my doctor prescribed a sleep aid, and it didn't take long for me to be hooked. Anything can be a gateway drug, and the sleeping pills allowed me to fall into old habits. Two kids and rumors that I was pregnant again by an unknown man, my PR people entered me into rehab. I wasn't serious though. I had people sneak me booz at night, and I left out to go to parties and go shopping. I finally had a doctor release a statement saying that I wasn't pregnant so that released me from that chokehold.

Then Marcello decided we needed a divorce.

A I decided I should set the house on fire.

He got the kids, and I got anger management, and a very brief stint in jail. When I got out, I got the kids back, then moved to Hollywood from San Diego to be nearer the production studio where I was about to film a movie. I completely cut Marcello out of mine and my kid's lives.

I needed to go in a new direction, and my movie would show people that I was no longer a little kid. No, Aartist was no longer kid and family friendly.

I was suddenly a hot vixen, red lipstick, dark hair, and blue eyes. I still had my killer body. To prove that I wasn't for the kids anymore, the movie was rated "R," and I did a sex scene and nuidty. Oddly enough, the movie was loved! People loved me as an actress, and I thrived on the new attention. I decided not to continue as a singer.

I released my final album, the rough, harsh, slap in the face "Piece of Me." The cd was well received, but not as well as I would have liked. Critics felt that the message was too harsh, and I would alienate many of my former listeners. But what did I care? I was becoming an actress!
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 27, 2007, 10:34:08 am »

I can see that you sent a lot of time on the pictures I like how you did the last one with her covered in diamonds. I bet she's gonna hit rock bottom soon though I wonder how?.

I'm looking forward to the next update of this story and to episode 7.

See ya.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 27, 2007, 04:48:55 pm »

Thanks! I was listening to Britney Spears' new album (since Aartist is sort of based off Britney, and the song 'Piece of Me' really described Aartist's life), and remembered that outfit she wore in her Toxic video. So I just had to recreate it!
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 28, 2007, 06:51:08 am »

Great story and pics babyblue! It's very recognizable. I feel kind of sad for Britney though. Boy, is her life in a big mess right now.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 28, 2007, 09:14:37 am »

Somehow, I had a feeling that was the case. She does remind me of Britney and how she started, carried on... is carrying on... I'm curious to know what pushed her over the edge, maybe it was just the overdose of fame :dontknow:

No requests please
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 28, 2007, 11:29:30 am »

Yeah, that's what I think. She never really had a childhood and it probably hit her suddenly that this isn't exactly what she wanted. But then, what do you do? It's all she's ever known. Darn those showbiz moms and dads!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 28, 2007, 11:34:33 am »

Yeah... look at Judy Garland... Sad really.

No requests please
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 30, 2007, 05:44:07 am »

Ok! I'll try to finish this one up today. Lets hope homework (geez, I'm so tired of school) doesn't get in the way!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 30, 2007, 02:09:17 pm »

God yeah, tell me about it. It's been getting in the way of my update on my own story lately... Sad Looking forward to it Smiley

No requests please
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 30, 2007, 05:05:07 pm »

I love your short storys ive just read 13 pages of them (i have way too much time)

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: