Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:37:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question About BodyShape Prenancy  (Read 3326 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tamha

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2007, 06:57:56 pm »

In your intro to your BodyShape series, you state that you've made your BodyShapes pregnancy morph enabled. Is this for all official released outfits (and therefore retextured clones), including separates? Or is it nudes only? Or is it some outfits and not others (like, maybe everything but separates)?

I've just started a new neighborhood to play with this extensive and wonderful series, and added Squinge's any outfit pregnancy mod so they can keep their real shapes during pregnancy, and was just hoping to clear up this question before I actually have any pregnancies to deal with.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 07:16:23 pm »

Basically, if the original outfit has pregnancy morphs, so does mine... I haven't removed any morphs from any outfits, but I haven't added any either.  Off the top of my head, about half the top separates have them, but not many of the bottoms, if any.  It's kinda hit-or-miss, because Maxis had little rhyme or reason on which outfits are pregnancy enabled, and the fact that you can't normally choose your maternity clothing without a hack makes it difficult to work with.

Add the fact that I pretty much never play the game and have never used my stuff on a pregnant sim, I can pretty safely say, I haven't got a clue... but I know they work, 'cause others have told me so.  Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
tamha

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 08:58:37 pm »

Thanks for the quick response, guess I need to go looking to find out which full-body meshes you've converted normally have pregnancy morphs. (I'm almost positive that none of the bottom separates do, despite the number of morphable tops.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: