Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:42:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit EP5 Updated(3/3/07)  (Read 182513 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2007, 05:55:59 pm »

Nice Job

Sweethrtcc

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2007, 06:51:13 pm »

Wow, thanks.

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2007, 06:56:39 pm »

yayay Nice job!
crazy4wipeout

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2007, 07:38:11 pm »

Thanks for the quick update.
Ravynlee

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2007, 07:52:27 pm »

Thanks as always mastah! *bows*
Having said that I noticed for some strange reason with the previous version of this installed (for pets) that after my sim changed into her sleepwear she would indeed wear the same custom nightgown she had when not pregnant through all trimesters but not change into everyday wear the same way. Oh well. I'm so thrilled this is up and running! *cheers* I couldn't imagine playing the game now without at least a half dozen or so of your wonderful creations. Simply put, they should be standard in everyone's games ^^
Thanks again!
~Rav Cheesy
SarahsALoser

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2007, 08:00:15 pm »

Quote from: lindaetterlee;605986
Mine aint workin. This is the only file in my downloads folder. So no conflict there. Here are two screen shots of what is happening. This is a non preg female She can't even plan her everyday clothing anymore and she is the 5th generation in the family, so there is a shit load of clothing. This only started happening the minute I put this hack in. No error logs but still its hiding some menu items. I pulled it out and it worked fine. I have all the EPS and all the patches. Again no custom clothing, Sims, or hacks. This is a clean install.

I am afraid I have to report the same problem. NO sim can pick everyday outfits. I tried with all of them. The only other hack I have is the censor blur remover.

Oh. I'm sorry! Is all this 'hunting evil' stuff boring you?
Winner of Make Over Challenge: Penelope Stevens.
Check out my Legacy Story over on LJ Here!
petallotus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2007, 09:25:45 pm »

Hi Squinge, I am having the same problem also.  None of my sims can plan everyday.

KinwatsaZ

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2007, 09:30:42 pm »

They do these EPs so close together, about the time I update all my hacks,  it is back to square one.   This is one of my favorites. Thank you. K:happy8:
stlbailey
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2007, 10:03:08 pm »

What a great mod!!!  Thanks!!!
babyblueheart

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2007, 10:46:19 pm »

Thanks SO much! Nice to see my favorite mod is updated for my newest ep!! Cheesy Thanks a ton!! Cheesy

"out of all the lies you've told, i love you was my favorite."
"And he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar/the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart"

Rest in Peace, Caleb Joshua 1/10/04-4/6/08
Join "America's Prom Queen" on NOW
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2007, 11:01:26 pm »

Thanks so much ive been playing with the old one until today when i took it out, i never imagined you would have it updated already, YOU ARE GOD OF HACKS Smiley and i also could kiss you right now altho i think my husband would object. Of course he knows how i am with my "Sims" lol

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
mandababy2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2007, 11:46:28 pm »

i am having the same problem's as the others have said, after putting this in, none of my sims can plan everyday outfits.. ; ;

9 Words.. "My life is over now yours can go on.."
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2007, 11:51:47 pm »

I am downloading it now everyone and I will see if I can recreate the problem. I will just be running this hack so I will be able to tell you if it is this or something conflicting with this. Cheesy Thanks for your patience Smiley

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
Manky
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2007, 06:39:40 am »

Hiya, I have also come to report the missing 'plan outfit, everyday' option.  Ive gone through the usual motions of trying to figure out whats causing this problem, ive deleted my custom content (no change), i then deleted my hacks and then the option came back up again.  The only hacks i have in my game are moniques computer, this maternity hack and the removal of the blur from nekkie sims, and after messing about with all three, ive come to the conclusion that it was this hack Sad

Anyho just letting you know Smiley  Im not too worried, im sure youll be able to solve this issue in no time Smiley

Thanks for your hard work Squinge (hugs*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 06:48:31 am by Manky » Logged
PhaseWalk

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2007, 10:48:05 am »

Da amazing Squinge! Hack on, Mastah!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: