Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 10:14:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't have the play catch interaction...  (Read 3375 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2007, 04:26:45 am »

I think something has left my brain mashed, because I thought I got out all interaction modes out my game and I still don't have the play catch queue. Do anyone have any problems with their game and that queue?  If so, could you tell me how to resolve it, if you were able to correct it in your game.  I would appreciate it.  If not, I was thinking of starting my game over again. I hate when I am missing some of my interactions. :study: :smt120

EDIT:  I was wondering if anyone is playing a lot with floor tiles used for roofing, ie: the transparent ones to make glass roofs?  I wondered if the snow or rain was coming into the house with that kind of roofing? That's all.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 04:30:12 am by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 04:53:05 am »

...not sure about the missing 'Play Catch' problem, other than checking for a conflicting hack.

As to the floor-tiles (transparent or otherwise) for rooving, I haven't had a single problem with them in lots I both play and have designed with such. Rain and snow stay outside where they belong, and my Sims and their hardwood flooring stay nice and dry.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 01:08:08 pm »

Oh gush... that play catch is getting on my nerves.  I can't wait for a no-autonomous play catch mod.

I also think it is either a mod conflict or you are still using a mod that needs to be updated for Seasons and it makes this action disappear.  Why not pull your downloads folder completely to see if the action is there or not.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 02:24:55 am »

I would like to experience it once, though. Oh well my kiddies keep wanting that interaction.  Oh well!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Raeysama

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 02:59:35 am »

I'm having the same problem.  I also can't have a snowball fight its weird.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 03:21:12 am »

I had that problem and I had an old version of the breastfeed hack in my game ... once I removed it there was no problem

You need to take out all your hacks/mods and add them back a few at a time till you find the culprit. It's a tedious job I know but the only way

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2007, 03:51:36 pm »

Quote from: Aliwag;623466
I had that problem and I had an old version of the breastfeed hack in my game ... once I removed it there was no problem

You need to take out all your hacks/mods and add them back a few at a time till you find the culprit. It's a tedious job I know but the only way

I didn't think of that hack, let me check that out!  Thankies!:love4:

Micco

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 07:09:16 am »

I have had sims on one lot that didn't have the play catch option and went to the next lot and those sims could play catch. Were it not for the fact they can ice skate in summer, I would suggest that the play catch option is tied to the season on the lot but there must be something else (or not.)

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 03:34:05 am »

It has to be one of my hacks, still looking. When I find it I will let others know.

kismetrose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2007, 05:43:59 am »

I just discovered that the old breastfeeding hack was interfering with my ability to join the garden club.  The interaction just wouldn't come up with the hack in my folder.  I'll be keeping an eye out for the "play catch" interaction - maybe that was blocked too.  I'm going to miss my Sims breastfeeding though.  =(
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 08:47:50 am »

I have been taking out hacks lately, and I am down to monique's child support hack.  Waaa!  I don't want to take that out. Muhwaaaa!  Before I do that, is there anyone who have that hack, are your new play interactions interfered with?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: