Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:08:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help? i can't place food in the freezer anymore?  (Read 1513 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GroovyGran

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2007, 06:22:03 am »

Hi, I have been getting my home business ready to start and was putting things on the shelves and in the fre:angry4: ezer with no problems.
however, I quit the game and when I went back to continue, I cannot place anything on the shelves at all!
they will only go on the counters or on the floor? I don't know why this has happened. I have tried both with numenors globol mod for shelves and without, but It still doesn't work?
any ideas:angry4:
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 09:30:31 am »

Your talking about the cold storage display right.  I am assuming you have seasons.  Do you have any kind of refrigerator mods?  I know that some of those are causing issues due to the left overs.  Just guessing but if you do they could also cause problems with the cold storage for business also.

Sims Mommy
GroovyGran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 01:59:13 pm »

Hi, thanks for the reply, the only mods I have are the ones letting you put non maxis stuff on the community shelves etc. From mod the sims but I have tried taking them out and playing also, but it's not working, I can now use the shelves but not the single cube or the chiller cabinet, aaahhhggg, I wanted to use that for the fish I catch, maybe it's the custom objects I've downloaded and thw fish will work (when I catch one) lol only caight an old boot so far. but I have used the custom objects before, and they placed in the chiller ok, but not since i have installed seasons?
tylersada

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 02:15:00 pm »

Quote from: GroovyGran;626007
Hi, thanks for the reply, the only mods I have are the ones letting you put non maxis stuff on the community shelves etc. From mod the sims but I have tried taking them out and playing also, but it's not working, I can now use the shelves but not the single cube or the chiller cabinet, aaahhhggg, I wanted to use that for the fish I catch, maybe it's the custom objects I've downloaded and thw fish will work (when I catch one) lol only caight an old boot so far. but I have used the custom objects before, and they placed in the chiller ok, but not since i have installed seasons?

Hmm.  Hope someone else has experienced this.  I haven't tried to set up a home business since I have installed seasons.  Wonder if EA forgot something?  We couldn't have a bug free EP that would be asking too much.

Sims Mommy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: