Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:40:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some Pet help, please.  (Read 1705 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tinkess64

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2007, 02:13:05 pm »

Hi;
I have a general question about Pets. I have this woman who just bought a cat from the pet store. She then bought a collar for it. My question is how do you put the collar on the cat? I tried different things but nothing was working. I never done this part of the game before so it is a little new to me. Please and thank-you. :notworth: :thumbup:
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 02:14:55 pm »

Is that for the game or for a real cat?

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
Tinkess64

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 05:43:37 pm »

It is for the game. See this woman named, Angie was married then I killed her husband in the pool. Now she bought a cat to replace him. But I just can't figure out how to put the collar on the cat. In the game.
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 07:08:44 pm »

The cat replaced her husband!!!! I am shocked!! But to put the collar on take the cat to a mirror, the sim, when you click on mirror will get the option to put collar on. Make sure there is enough room for both cat and sim in front of mirror>Smiley

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
Tinkess64

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 07:45:41 am »

Thanks billyd, yes I replaced her husband. Actually, Angie is my real life cousin. And the one I killed was really her real life boyfriend. I killed him in the game because nobody trusts him or likes him. Angie is just blinded by love and stupidity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: