Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:49:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Important announcement regarding "Donations and pay items".  (Read 41563 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Eric
BANNED

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2007, 11:15:11 pm »

Recently there have been rumours that Insimenator.net was introducing a pay system for it's items. This is not true. Insimenator.net is committed to providing quality downloads for the Sims 2, free of charge. All voluntary donations are appreciated.

However, due to increased server and bandwidth costs, a special donation section for members is currently in development. Items will not be charged on a per-download basis, but a set monthly fee will enable access to the section.

The InSIMenator download compatible with the base game and University expansion only will remain in the general area of the site. All later versions will be moved to the donation section.

We will endeavor to include as much content as we can for users free of charge. No downloads will be featured as donation items without prior consent of the artists.

Until such time as the donation area opens, you can find more information about the section by following the premium membership link from the homepage.

Thank you for your support,
Insimenator.net
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 11:55:53 pm by kathy » Logged
CobainFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 09:46:27 am »

i can respect what you are doing, and why you are doing it.

but only complaint is that the insimentaor will be moved to the pay section. I don't have seasons yet, but since hearing this news i think it is agood idea just to download the new edition of the insimenator for free while you can, and save it for later.

also will all later versions of the insimenator be in the pay section?

and what about squinges hacks?

thanks
and good luck

i hope this a prank
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 09:57:20 am by kim » Logged

Something i cannot stand is a loss of self originality and a gain of conformity. Seen entirely by those who are the sheep of society.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 09:57:01 am »

Squinge's hacks are up to him, but yes all future editions of Insim will be in the pay section.

misspriscris
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 10:08:02 am »

Is this an April Fool's Joke?  "Will sim for money"?  And why does everyone all have Martha Stewart avatars?
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 10:13:34 am »

Who's Martha Stewart?

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
SkeleBear

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 10:17:34 am »

April Fools?

AngelStara1606

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 10:30:05 am »

This better be a joke. :-)
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 10:37:00 am »

The trouble with the Sims community is that there *is* always something unpredictable, bizarre or controversial going on.  It makes it very easy to pull off a good April Fools joke Smiley

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 10:46:53 am »

You all make me cry.

EDIT: Martha Stewart makes me cry more.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 10:47:43 am by babyblue1387 » Logged
hopawaay109

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 10:58:42 am »

Martha is haunting me! *runs off screaming into the night*

"And that's why you never make assumptions...because you make an ass out of you and mumptions." :asshole:

See my retro/music inspired sims 2 creations here :rr:

Looking for Sim contests? Go to Simoasis! :]
Odd Person

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 10:59:33 am »

Next you'll tell us you have to pay for the Martha Stewart Collection at K-mart.  Oh wait, never mind.

:iamwithstupid111:
cheeroke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 11:21:04 am »

this's betta be a joke or i'm outa here. yeah, what's one member to u but if everyone would say this...? really sux ass. if you can't afford free forum than don't have one. what about all "donw with pay sites" 'n stuff?

I hear it fading i can't speak it
Or else you will dig my grave...      :cross:
Dunner

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 11:29:47 am »

Well, I don't want to be rude or anything, but I'm afraid that I do have to agree with everyone's complaining.

I'm not as much upset at the thought of special "pay" items, but it had better not be the InSIMenator. There's no way in heck that I could make a donation; believe me, I would if I could.

I'm just hoping that this is some kind of a terrible April Fool's joke; well, at least the part about the InSIM being a part of the pay stuff.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Sk8erBoi

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 11:30:11 am »

=/ So I will not have the insimenator for the next exp because my parents doesn't like to pay for this kind of stuff, however I try to help clicking the ads everytime I visit the site, is so bad that a free site become in paysite (in a part) Sad... if you tell people that clicking the google ads everyday helps, you could get more money from it... I'm sure a lot of people don't know that.

greetings

cheeroke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 11:31:54 am »

it would be MEAN if it would be a joke - jokes are usually meant to be funny right? <.<

I hear it fading i can't speak it
Or else you will dig my grave...      :cross:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: