Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:59:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi-Res Female BodyShape Variety Project - also see Adult Section  (Read 75412 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sstardog@comcas

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 06:49:38 pm »

AT last a chance to Really customize my Sims!  Can't wit!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 01:23:17 pm »

I plan to release them one size at a time, with the complete line of outfits for each size, instead of all sizes with no clothes like I did last time.  It should make it easier to get what you want, but it will take longer for me to finish each size.  I may combine the Natural and Enhanced sets however, I haven't decided yet.  DDEnh will be first though, since it's what I'm testing and working on first.  A lot of this first set is learning and testing, I'm having difficulties with some outfits I wasn't expecting which I'm still working out.  Once I get the initial set done, the rest should come much more quickly.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
eeyore311

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2006, 09:19:16 am »

Thanks so much for these meshes!  I've used your original 'bodyshape' set to create a "real" me (and "I" look great ~).  Can't wait to see what this new set will do.  Thanks again!

I\'m an optimistic pessimist... or is that a pessimistic optimist?  I\'m never sure.
cableguy7uk

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2006, 06:07:37 pm »

Fantastic cant wait to download and use them in the game.
demonking

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 05:33:40 pm »

How long until they are ready for download?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 05:52:12 pm »

I've got about 35 more full-body outfits to create for the bottoms sizes only, and a base Teen set to match, then I can release those.  After that I will begin work on the 34DD set.

So basically, a while.

d99320470

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2006, 05:50:47 am »

this is a nice piece of work, looking forward to it
Pottoe

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 02:01:10 pm »

Awesome, I hope you'll share those soon. The previous ones were amazing, but these look just perfect!!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 02:39:25 pm »

I've got a few more teen outfits to finish, and the skintones, then I need to do a little tweaking on the nude meshes, then the first set (Bottoms sizes) should be ready to go.  I hope to release something this weekend, if I get time to finish it all... don't hold me to that though Wink
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 02:42:10 pm by Warlokk » Logged

wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2006, 05:50:19 pm »

I've got a sim with a Warlokk® rack that could pin you to that.
kilvert
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2006, 10:06:11 am »

Nice one.
janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2006, 10:50:02 pm »

Thank you for the downloads, Warlokk, I really can't wait fot the ddd enhanced meshes will be ready. Just tell me when.

Protect my palace from danger. Allies and friends, I need help from your meshes...

I will never surrender
:animal:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2006, 01:42:23 am »

I hope to post the nudes and skintones tomorrow for all sizes.  Then I'll begin work on clothes for the DD, and go from there.

nina

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2006, 01:55:29 pm »

I'm an absolute beginner with TS2, so forgive me if I am going over well trodden ground.
I haven't installed any default replacements yet, though from the rave reviews you get, I think I would like to try your hi res female nudes... in fact I've downloaded your default top/bottom set already. But before I use them...

Do I understand that the underlying sim body mesh is actually two parts, unlike the single body meshes of the original Sims?

And as for the size varieties you are creating, I wonder how these show up in 'create a sim' and body shop... I presume they appear in the custom menus?

Lastly, if I prepare unique body skins of my own... say, a tattooed lady, will they work with your meshes?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.
Nina:read2:

Playing TS2 + Uni. to Pets on Intel Mac
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2006, 02:36:30 pm »

That's correct, for the nudes anyway, and of course for the top and bottom separates.  For the other clothing categories though, they are full-body meshes.  The way it works in CAS, is you will choose a custom Skintone that is assigned to the size you want, and then you dress the sim in clothes that also match that size.  The size on the skintone will only show when the sim is naked.  When I make the skintones, I make sure the icon and the pop-up note are very clear on which size it is.

To adapt your own skintones to a particular size, I have a tutorial posted on how to convert them with BodyShop.  It's over in the Original Bodyshop section.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: