Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:20:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eredhel, the sad elf  (Read 11834 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TashaR

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2010, 04:54:50 pm »

According to The Silmarillion, "er" is "one, alone" and "edhel" is "elf" (sindarin). So, alone + elf = Eredhel.

He's sad... all the time. I don't know why. Maybe he had the long and difficult life...

skin by Rusty
eyes by Enayla
hair by raonsims (booty # malehair28), recolor by Ga-Laxy
eyebrows by Ga-Laxy
face effects by Rensim and AnKieode
eyeshadows by E-Studio
lipstick by Ga-Laxy
schlera mask by Anva
elven ears by Louis@SimCribbling
short elven necklace by - I don't remember Sad -
clothes by july77

All is included

* 2010_6_6_19_27_556.jpg (32.16 KB, 130x153 - viewed 47309 times.)
* Eredhel.rar (4469.47 KB - downloaded 1399 times.)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 03:44:50 am by TashaR » Logged

My sims are here
Rubie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 05:09:48 pm »

hi ! i was wondering, can i use him even if i only have the sims2 and the sims2 nightlife ?
thx a lot in advance.
i really want to download your cute elf, he's so gorgeous !
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 06:10:45 pm »

I would suggest you download and install the Clean Installer. It will help you use Sims made with EPs you don't have.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Rubie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 03:56:01 am »

I would suggest you download and install the Clean Installer. It will help you use Sims made with EPs you don't have.

Many thx for the answer.  Cheesy
yeah i figured out that i should download the clean installer, but at first i didn't really wanted to. But it wouldn't install the Sims without it. Now everything's fine and i can play with super hunks  Grin
I have another question, i downloaded a set of realistic eyes but they don't seem to appear in my game whereas the skintones and eyes that were included in the Simpack Eredhel are showing in the game. note: i put the set of eyes i downloaded individualy are in the same folder "Dowloads" as "Eredhel", and all i had to do was to unzip the eyes set, right ?
thx a lot if you think you can help me again !
TashaR

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 12:59:04 pm »

I have another question, i downloaded a set of realistic eyes but they don't seem to appear in my game whereas the skintones and eyes that were included in the Simpack Eredhel are showing in the game. note: i put the set of eyes i downloaded individualy are in the same folder "Dowloads" as "Eredhel", and all i had to do was to unzip the eyes set, right ?
Did Eredhel's eyes appear in your game? If they did, but full set of them didn't - I think you should ask about it their maker. It's some glitch, maybe. This kind of bodyshop things as eyes don't have problems with their work usually.

My sims are here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: