Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:02:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official InSim Pet Photo Album!  (Read 42314 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
VampyrMuffinMan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2009, 02:28:24 am »

brat1083 if you are talking about Rufus he is no Puppy he is full grown adult,the one thing you can not do is have twojack russells in the same house you are asking for troubles,but still he is a very loving Dogvjust like Louger

hehe  Try having four...  We do have to keep them separated 2x2 90% of the time, though.  Once the hellos and novelty of being together wears off, pecking order and property rights start to get in their heads...

Check out my HubPages for useful computer tutorials.  [link under wolfie]
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2009, 09:03:12 am »

I had no intention of ever being a cat owner. My roommate in 2002 changed all that. She was a big-time cat lover (or should I say a wanna-be animal collector).

One day, she heard a kitten outside her door and wanted to keep it, claiming the owner abandoned it. She brought it with her, after I asked her not to, to my work when she picked me up. I really didn't want to look that kitten in the face (all cat lovers would understand - It's like saying no to the Puss in Boots from "Shrek"). Anyway, we went kitten shopping to take care of it. After all this, we found out that the owner had lost it and had to give it back. My roomie was heart-broken and I finally gave in and went to a pet shop and that's when we got Sakic (named after Colorado Avalanche's team captain).

After awhile of leaving home while we were at work, we found that either he was getting into trouble or feeling lonely, so my roomie talked me into getting another little tyke. So, we went to the mall and found a woman standing outside the pet shop holding two of the tiniest fur-balls I've ever seen. She told me they were too small to give to the pet store and if we wanted them, they would cost us $15. Well, what a deal! I paid her $20 for one and we named him Davis (after my roomie's favorite football player).

Sakic was always more of your typical distant and independent cat, while Davis was more affectionate and also very much of a lap cat. I bonded much more with Davis than I ever did with Sakic (even though I named him).

When the roomie and I went our separate ways, she ended up taking Sakic, and I ended up taking Davis. And I'm glad that I did. In fact, I'm glad she talked me into getting him. He's the greatest cat I could have. He follows me around and sits there watching me cook. He lays on my lap and sets his paw on my hand when I'm typing on the keyboard. He lays on my lap while watching T.V. I think the only annoying thing he does is try to sit on whatever I'm working on or trying to read (my laptop, books, notebooks etc). He certainly does like being the center of attention.

Before these little guys, I couldn't imagine having to take care of a cat along with everything else in my life. Now, I can't imagine life without him.

*attached images removed*

« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 08:52:29 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Hanomaru
Lurky McLurkface

I'll just leave this here.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2009, 09:31:36 pm »

Four Jack Russells? FOUR? Gawd, I wish I had your stamina.

My boo, Maximillian Angus Watson Beauregard Spike IV. Or just Max.

Now with magical antigravity powers.

"You're telling me that fifty million screaming friends are never wrong?
I'm telling you that fifty million screaming friends are $&@%ing morons."
James Euringer
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2009, 02:40:06 am »

He's beautiful, kinnika. He looks to have so much fur!

My other ride is a chocobo.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2009, 07:20:27 am »

Yeah, it's "great" to clean up. I'm always vacuuming, lol. But it's worth it.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2009, 07:42:34 am »

Louger is going to see the Doctor this Morning he is going to get his 2nd puppy shot and also have his Blood check I will keep you guy informed with anything new

* DSCN0004.JPG (30.43 KB, 384x288 - viewed 241 times.)
brat1083
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2009, 09:50:30 am »

Is That his chair? Cookie has a habit of claiming my recliner when I am not in it
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2009, 01:22:14 pm »

no brat1083 that is not his chair,he sits or slepts where every he wants
VampyrMuffinMan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2009, 05:38:13 pm »

We (Me, my wife and my in-laws and Mystique, Rogue, Colby and Brie) just got back from the ball field.  It's fun watching the pups fly around free at 30+mph for an hour or so...  Hopefully they will be quiet tonight.

Check out my HubPages for useful computer tutorials.  [link under wolfie]
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2009, 09:30:03 pm »

brat1083 Louger want to know if Cookie can come out and play
brat1083
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2009, 10:04:57 am »

Cookie says shes like too
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2009, 10:13:24 am »

Louger and Cookie starts to playing   Love n Hugs Jump
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 05:45:41 pm by Dec12741 » Logged
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2009, 05:28:04 am »

AHH Im a total cat person!!! They are the best always.

They all have such unique personalities. its fantastic.

Here is my evil one. I hear ginger red hair cats are ratbags.  My cat Tinker..a male believe it or not....is terrible. But is a big sook.
OH he can be really mean sometimes.

But he makes up for it with loads of cuddles.  And a bit of drool on my arm.

Cats are the best.

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2009, 03:50:52 pm »

I'm definatly a dog person, I have 6 at the time.

But * cough * one absolute favorite ...

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp245/Buckets_of_Crazy/pets/GEDC0228.jpg
Greggo ^

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2009, 07:14:35 pm »

Roshimitzu, he looks like a cat we used to have named Tigger, except yours has some really awesome facial markings.

Here's my new kitten. She's 10 weeks old as of today, she's a blue bicolor Ragdoll. Her name is Princess Leia. She's already a ham for the camera.

And my baby Simba, from this morning, and I can NEVER get him to look at the camera to show his eyes! He's not as fond of them as his new sister is.

My other ride is a chocobo.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: