Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:12:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's Sims2Carsource?  (Read 19394 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2007, 04:10:27 pm »

About a week or so ago http://www.sims2carsource.net/ went down. They had a page up letting their members know it was going down but to "stay tuned" for further details. Now that page is gone and there were no "further details". Does anyone know where it moved to, or if it's even back up again? Thanks in advance for any helpful information.
PiperK1980

Abnormally Typical

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 04:21:30 pm »

Wondering here too. I just went there and I'm getting the 'Internet Explorer cannot.....' page.

Click here to join The Animal Army! It's good for what ails ya!!

X-Men Fan? Join today!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 12:28:18 am »

I get the page that says they're switching to a new host just fine... of course, I'm viewing through Firefox though.  Either that, or the page has returned the way it's supposed to.  :angel:

Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 08:11:45 am »

RitoruBushi:it will return in 3 days
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 04:22:50 pm »

Well, I just went there (it's number 5 on my list as I go to all the sites I usually do) and now they have their "We'll be back..." page up again. I hadn't seen it for a short while and was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to come back or not.

TenshiiAkari12, I'm using Firefox as well and I was getting the "we're just switching" page at first, then I wasn't getting it for a while.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 04:31:19 pm by RitoruBushi » Logged
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 05:14:50 pm »

I get a page that says Carsource-The Return. New server ETA 3 days. This is the first day I got that before now it was totally offline when I tried to view it.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Rvbboyo
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 06:06:53 pm »

i just found it on friday or saturday and it said that it would hopefully return within a week (the date of the message was not listed) but when i logged on today, the server could not be found
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 09:39:16 pm »

Yeah, I found the same things. They changed their week old "ETA 3 days" message to "ETA unknown" and that you could always go to their "sister" site in the mean time, now even that's vanished. I would have posted an update on that, but without any word from anyone that worked at that site over here I've pretty much given up all hope that the site will ever be returning.
2DaHardway

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 12:22:49 am »

I'm a board mod on there and I havent heard from the fellaz as of yet... I'll check my messenger and post again with more info... if it is available to me.

R.I.P. HoodSims2
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 10:00:37 am »

Quote from: 2DaHardway;836230
I'm a board mod on there and I havent heard from the fellaz as of yet... I'll check my messenger and post again with more info... if it is available to me.

That'd be great, 2DaHardway! Thank you very much. At least this way we'll have actual, official information on the sites progress/situation.
2DaHardway

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 03:22:45 am »

Quote from: RitoruBushi;836552
That'd be great, 2DaHardway! Thank you very much. At least this way we'll have actual, official information on the sites progress/situation.

I just spoke with one of the other mods to the site and right now there is no ETA as of yet... I'll keep you posted.

R.I.P. HoodSims2
RitoruBushi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 06:03:02 am »

Quote from: 2DaHardway;837581
I just spoke with one of the other mods to the site and right now there is no ETA as of yet... I'll keep you posted.

Thanks, 2DaHardway. Much appreciated.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 08:57:28 pm »

OMG!!  I hope they return soon. I need cars. LOL Smiley

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
cellshaded

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 09:10:10 pm »

Hi all, this is Vii.
Just to let you know, we are coming, but the eta still unknown.
Switching and migrating the whole forums and website, also, if I am not mistaken, adapting the current forum to a different script type forum.
Again, we are coming back, just hang on and be patient.
God Bless Everyone.
Vii, Super Mod at S2CS.net

Vii, Moderator at Sims2CarSource.net
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 12:14:02 am »

Quote from: cellshaded;844719
Hi all, this is Vii.
Just to let you know, we are coming, but the eta still unknown.
Switching and migrating the whole forums and website, also, if I am not mistaken, adapting the current forum to a different script type forum.
Again, we are coming back, just hang on and be patient.
God Bless Everyone.
Vii, Super Mod at S2CS.net

Thanks so much for responding to the post. I will try to be patient.  My sims need that Chrysler 300. LOL!:-P

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: