Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:56:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Life *New*  (Read 24558 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2007, 06:40:22 pm »

its not quite out of the ordinary, just more in the future so i get to be more inventive Smiley

http://www.simsmad.co.uk

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
xxJessicaxx

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2007, 10:27:52 pm »

Ah, another Flid story to get addicted to..Looks great so far. =D
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2007, 02:17:56 am »

Thanks, hopefully I can update it tonight

A friend will bail u out of jail, but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2007, 03:43:25 pm »

“Don’t you have to go to work?” asked Dani.

Amanda didn’t say a word, with the expression on her face she didn’t have to. How could she leave Dani alone in the house with a stranger? And a night hunter at that.

She had never missed a day’s work though. Not even when her mother had passed away. Being a waitress it meant that she could swap shifts when needed, but how would she explain this one? ‘Please can I do a double tomorrow because my housemate found a beaten up night hunter and I’m afraid to leave her alone with him in case he eats her.’ Even saying it in her head, it sounded outrageous.

“I’ll be fine Amanda.” Said Dani as if reading her thoughts. “I’m sure I’ll still be in one piece when you get home. In fact I’ll probably be curled up in bed by the time you get back.”

“I wish I could be so sure.”

“Amanda, god damn it. Just go to work before you’re late.”

Amanda was about to argue with Dani when the sound of their doorbell made both girls jump. Dani hadn’t realised how on edge she was, but it wasn’t fear that was making her nervous, it was something else, something different.

“Its for you.” Amanda said to their still unknown guest as she came back. A tall man was following behind her, his long silver hair flowing over his shoulders, yet he didn’t look old enough for his hair to be colourless with age. His face was free from age. It was totally flawless, as if he had never had a worry in his life.

His oval face was pale and kind, but there was something about his smile, something sinister, and it made Amanda feel even more uneasy.

The men greeted each other and although their guest seemed relieved that the other man had arrived, he did not greet him with any warmth.

“I thank you both for your help last night and today.” Said their guest. “Now that my acquaintance has arrived I shall leave you both in peace.”

The other man stood casually against the doorframe with his arms folded, he seemed angry, but he was still smiling.

“Would you like a life to work?” the guest asked Amanda. “It’s the least we can do for putting you out and I also fear I may have made you late.”

Dani laughed inside. Amanda had shown nothing but fear and precaution when there was only one stranger in the house. There was no chance that she would get into a car with two men that she didn’t know.

“Thank you for the offer.” She said, “But I can get there myself.”

The guest nodded and smiled, he had known Amanda for such a short space of time, but already he knew how to interpret what she meant, not that her attitude had been hard to decipher.

It wasn’t a pleasant atmosphere in the car. Lex could feel the tension in the air as he drove them home, but he still smiled pretending to not be listening.

It was a long time before wither one of them spoke and broke the silence.

“You were wrong to put me there. I do not wish to be part of her life. You can drug me as often as you like, but each time I will walk away.”

The boss leant forward in his seat. “You forget your place little one. My word and orders are binding, not even you may go against them.”

“And what will you do? Kill me? You need me too much to do that. There is nothing you can do to punish me; I have already lived through enough.”

A sneer took control of the bosses face. “If you do not obey me then what reason do I have to keep you alive? I may as well kill you.”

“I prey for death every day.”

Their faces were so close now, the slightest jerk of the car would have made them connect.

“You must do what is right for the Nosferatu. It is your obligation.”

“I cannot sacrifice her life.” He said.

The boss leant back and his face relaxed once again expressionless. “If you do not do this then you have condemned her to an awful death.” He said. “You will condemn us all to death. If I can find her so can Cowan and once he has her out of the way there will be no stopping him.”

“He may not find her; he may not even know she exists. What if it is I that leads him to her? She deserves a life. She deserves to remain in ignorant bliss to our world, the would that would destroy her.”

The boss was running out of options and that didn’t sit well with him. They both knew he would never kill him, his own child.

“No matter what you do.” Said the boss. “You cannot avoid her.”

“I cant take loosing her.” The man said. “It is better that my heart beats in wanting rather than grieving.”

“Your heart only beats because she walks the earth.” He whispered.

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2007, 09:49:53 am »

O_o
Really good story!  I can't believe I just found it now!
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
cynthia_1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2007, 04:16:15 pm »

Great story so far Flid and great update.   Seems very interesting.

Will be watching this one.
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2007, 07:00:04 pm »

Flid is back Smiley

kathwynn does the happy, happy, joy, joy, dance... :toothy8:

Glad I checked, it looks like this one will be as mind bending and hurting as all your stories..

yess evil Flid isss back my precioussss...  She hasss coome back to torture ussss...

we musssst  :worship: the :evil2: onnnee... :toothy3:

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 01:41:35 pm »

awsome update =)

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 10:49:06 am »

Dun dun dunnnn! o.o

I see... well, this future sure isn't the ol' bright and friendly one we hear about. But man, I wish there would be vampire type creatures and hunters in the future!
flid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 05:49:55 pm »

Dani stood at the sink, her hands in a bowl of warm soapy water as she washed the evening’s dishes. Although it had been well over a week since their strange visitor had left and Amanda was finally beginning to relax about the whole fiasco, Dani just could not get her mind of it.

She slid the sponge over the mug again and immersed it into the water, a vacant stare filling her eyes.

"The cups clean you know," said Amanda as she held her hand out for it.

"Huh?" asked Dani.

"The cup. You've washed it about ten times already.”

"Oh." said Dani and she gave a sheepish smile as she handed to the cup to Amanda for her to dry.

She didn’t even know his name, who he was or where he had come from, but yet she felt as if she had known him forever, every quiet moment she got, her mind would wonder off to imaginary encounters with him, where they shared stories of their lives with each other, even in sleep Dani couldn’t escape him.

She knew it was utter madness. He meant nothing to her just as she meant nothing to him, but she couldn’t help it. Something about him had sparked something deep inside. She felt like she was being pulled to him. Maybe this was what they called love at first sight. Yeah Amanda would love that, her best friend in love with a night hunter.

With the dishes finally cleaned and put away, Amanda had gone into the lounge to watch some documentary on the environment, or at least the state of it. Dani didn’t know what to do with herself, she wasn’t particularly tired, but she didn’t want to join her friend in front of the television. The mundane stuff that she enjoyed easily just seemed pointless now and she didn’t know why. She felt she should be doing something. Maybe now was the time she should decide what to do with her life. It was ok living with her friend and surviving on her inheritance, but that didn’t give her life substance, she was just existing. There was more outside these simple bricks and mortar, but dare she venture out.

Dani couldn’t settle on anything, even sitting around doing nothing was not appealing, it was as if something inside was restless and needed more, the only way to silence it was sleep.

It didn’t take Dani long to fall asleep and a smile creased her face as she entered her dream. He was there waiting as normal, under the weeping willow at the bottom of the garden. She didn’t go over to him right away, she wanted to savour the memory of just watching him stare out into the water.

He turned and saw her and she smiled more, she fought with her self as she walked over to him, her legs felt unsteady as if just looking at him made her drunk. He took a step forward and held out his hand as she reached him.

Neither of them spoke, they didn’t need to. He raised his hand to her face and gently ran the back of his fingers down her cheek and then cupped her face with his hand. Dani melted into him, pressing her face into his palm and holding his hand in place with her own as she closed her eyes.

She knew what he was, but in her dream he was so warm, the heat from his hand crept up her face and she step into him.

He pressed his forehead against hers and just breathed in the scent of her perfume.

“Sometime I wish I didn’t have to wake up.” He said.

“Since I met you, I wish that all the time.”

He didn’t notice her eyes fill up and she closed them to save them from crying. She wanted to savour every moment with him, even if it was just in sleep. His arms came around her and wrapped her in warmth, she never wanted to leave.

“You seem troubled tonight?” he said as he pulled away just enough to look at her face, but she pulled him closer and rested against his chest.

“I’m ok, its just...”

“Just?” he stepped away from her and sat down on the ground, pulling her with him.

She sighed. “Have you ever felt like there is more to life, like suddenly there is something missing, but you only just realised.”

“Sometimes we don’t know we are missing anything until we find it.” He said.

She nodded and began to run her fingertips up along the pale flesh of his arm as she thought. She wanted to know so much about him, but he must have lived so long being what he is, where did she start?

“Do you miss being human?” she asked.

“Only something’s.”

“What do you miss?”

“Mortality.” He said without hesitation, and then he smiled. “And sunshine.”

“Mortality? Most people want to live forever, that’s why your species is such a contradiction, your not the hunters, you’re the hunted. Hunted by people who seek eternal life.”

“It is not what they think it is.” He said.

“You wish to die?”

“I wish to have no more pain. I have outlived all my family. I watched all of them die knowing that I will never join them in the after life. I watched my children grow old and die before me.”

“You had children?”

“Yes, I had four children and I have outlived them all.”

Dani had never thought of it like that before. His life must be so lonely, and suddenly she felt sad for him. She couldn’t even imagine how he felt.
She moved even closer to him and put her arms around his neck, his soft hair tickled her bare arms as she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him.

Her eyes opened and Dani was back in her room, alone, but she could still feel him in her arms, this stranger that seemed to be haunting her, she still hadn’t learnt his name, even in her dreams he never told her.

She wrapped her arms around herself and rolled onto her side, trying the keep away the empty gap he had left.

kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 06:03:02 pm »

Great update Flid.  Smiley

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
debzi69

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 09:16:47 pm »

I just found this and it is fabulous flid! keep up the great story telling!

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2007, 11:02:50 am »

It makes you wonder...Are these more than dreams?:!:
Great update!  Can't wait for more!!!:clap:
Medagic:blob5:

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
cari4003

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 02:19:23 pm »

Great story flid, always try and read yours.

Host: rp thread, College Campus, make a character and come play the university life.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 10:37:50 pm »

Also makes you wonder, is the guy sharing these 'dreams'?

Wonderful chapter. I'm really curious now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: