Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 05:06:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ... any tools ?  (Read 1864 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ayame48

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2007, 08:42:57 am »

Hi,:hello2:

I'm desperatly looking for a tool that can scan all my HUGE ( more than 8 Go :smt107) downloads folder, and can tell me which download i never used in my game... cause i'm a hardcore downloader, and i allways find some download so good, so cute, so beautifull, in this site that i can't resist... but i have to confess don't using all of them...:oops:
...and my downloads folder gets bigger and bigger...

So i would like to know (...if it's possible) if this kind of tool exist and where  :pray:?

Thank you:icon_smi:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 09:19:17 am »

Delphy over at MTS2 made a wonderful download management tool, you can get it there:  Delphy's Download Organiser

As for something that will tell you if you never used an item or genetic in game that kind of program is not doable since weither you are using cc or not is not tag within the cc folder itself but in other files all over the game.

I am afraid you will have to check your download with either the Clean installer or manually in game and delete what you do not like.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 09:21:36 am by MissDoh » Logged
Ayame48

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 08:47:15 am »

Hi MissDoh :angel:

As i was looking for this kind of tools, i already take these great one from Delphy, and tried all that tool propose... and, yes, it don't exactly do what i wish...:icon9:
... so, i'm affraid to be agree with you, i had to clean up my folder myself ( ...more than 8 Go...:bawl:...)

Nevermind (... i guess), thanks for the reply Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: