Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:36:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Shy Girl *Chapter 10* Updated 8/15  (Read 34718 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2007, 02:03:54 pm »

The car ride was quiet the whole way home. Cassidy had expected her father to scream the entire way but he kept whatever he was thinking to himself for the time being. Cassidy tried not to look at him but she could see the vain by his right temple throbbing like it does when he is angry. She knew she was in for it when they got home.

Cassidy continued to look out the car window into the darkness of the night. The car ride seemed all too short and her father pulled the car into the driveway.
"Get out" He quietly said to her through gritted teeth.
Cassidy knew the drill and when she got into the house she went straight to her room. It wasn't long before her father made his appearance in her doorway and she could tell by the look on his face that she was going to be in for one rough night.
"How dare you go off telling your friends about what goes on in this house." He screamed. Cassidy kept quiet knowing if she spoke up the consequences would be ten times worse. Her father continued.
"And then that school of yours goes off telling the cops about me, do you realize what I had to go through the other day. I had to tell them that your mentally unstable and that you cut yourself and hurt yourself just so they wouldn't take me to jail. Do you know what happens to you if I go to jail?....Do you? You will go to a foster home thats filled with 5 maybe 10 more kids just like you. Do you think that life is any better than the life I can give you girl?"
Cassidy wanted to scream and shout at him and tell him that yes it would be better than the life she had living under his roof.
"For them not to bring criminal charges against me I had to agree that you will speak to that Mrs. Laing woman at your school 3 times a week during your lunch period. You will talk to her but you will NOT tell her anything about what goes on in this house you got that? You will tell her you are depressed and you need help." Mr. James said.
"Oh and running away.... whats with that? do you want to live on the streets? do you want some sicko to molest you and do only god knows what to you? And to make matters worse I find you in bed stark naked with a BOY!! Do you think your an adult? I don't even want to know what you did with that boy but let me tell you what you little SLUT!!" With that Cassidys father grabbed her by the throat and slammed her body up against the wall.
"You will not be seeing that boy again and if I even see you so much as looking at any boy I will knock the eyes right off your face."
With the word face he tightened his grip and banged the back of her head harder on the wall. Cassidy felt the room spin and then as usual when she was fighting with her father everything went black.

The next few weeks were hell for Cassidy. She went to school and went straight home. Where she was to make her father dinner and was actually forced to eat it with him. Then she went to her room to do her homework and then went straight to bed. Most nights she was in bed before 9pm. She wasn't allowed out of the house alone and in the mornings her father would drive the car slowly behind her watching her walk to school. Mr. James was too good to actually drive her there himself. Cassidy's meetings with Mrs. Laing were not much of a relief to her daily life. Cassidy told her the stories of cutting herself and making herself hurt like her father had drilled into her head. Mrs. Laing and a few other "doctors" had labeled her depressed and mentally ill but her father would not sign the papers to have her put away in an asylum. Cassidy wondered to herself if he actually cared about her but then she just figured he didn't want to loose his personal slave.

One morning about 2 months after her attempt to run away Cassidy awoke to a gut wrenching pain and she almost didn't make it to the bathroom before she got sick. She had been feeling this way for the past week but didn't think much of it until today. As she was laying on the cool tiled floor pictures of her and Kevin making love flooded her thoughts. She could picture his brown eyes and brown curly hair. She could smell the sent of his Axe body wash filling the room. With the thought of the smell she jolted up and hung her head over the toilet to be sick again. When she felt like she couldnt be sick anymore she laied back down on the floor and then another thought raced through her head and the words "Oh God no!" escaped from her lips.

Cassidy tried to keep her thoughts on school and her impending meeting with Mrs. Laing but she found it hard to concentrate on her school work and for the first half of the morning she could barely lift her head off her desk. All of her teachers had been informed about her mental status and most of them just left her alone. It wasn't until right before lunch that Tiffany finally said something to Cassidy as they were in the upstairs girls bathroom alone. Cassidy was in the stall heaving her guts out as Tiffany touched up her makeup in the bathroom mirror.
"Cassidy are you sure your ok?" Tiffany asked.
"Yeah I'm fine." Cassidy said opening the bathroom stall and walking over to the sink to wash out her mouth.
"You don't look fine, do you have the flu?" Tiff asked.
"Probably, but you know my dad I have to be dying for him to take me to a doctor and even then I doubt he would." Cassidy tried to joke but she didn't really find anything funny about it and neither did Tiffany.
Tiffany looked Cassidy over once and then again this time stopping at the slight expansion of Cassidy's usually petite waist line.
"Oh my God Cassidy your not.....?" Tiffany began.
"Tiffany don't you dare say it. Please don't you say it. If you say it then it becomes reality." Cassidy said in tears.
Tiffany grabbed Cassidy and embraced her in a hug.
"Don't worry Cass we will get it figured out ok." Tiffany said.
Cassidy nodded and continued to cry in Tiffany's arms.
Cassidy pulled away from Tiffany and ran back into the stall. After 10 more minutes of being sick Cassidy emerged from the stall looking worse than ever.
"Come on Cass we are getting you out of here." Tiffany said.
"No I cant Tiff, I'm suposed to meet with Mrs. Laing, If I don't show she will call my dad and then he will beat the snot out of me, I just cant cut class." Cassidy cried.
"I'm not letting you go back home to that man Cassidy, he has hurt you too much and now with this......news you cant stay there. Plus we need to get you to a doctor." Tiffany argued.
"Please don't make me go Tiff please just not today." Cassidy argued.
"Fine but tomorrow at lunch your going to a doctor." Tiffany said matter of factly.
Cassidy nodded and forced down the feeling of being sick again and left the bathroom for her meeting with Mrs. Laing.

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2007, 02:09:25 pm »

Aww...That's so sad! Too bad she can't see Kevin anymore...Awww...!

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
satsoveranddone
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2007, 02:55:07 pm »

omg shes having a ........
 and her dad right thats it im off to KILL HIM!!!:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:    lol:happy8::angel:

when can we have another update you've got me hanging on
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2007, 03:07:41 pm »

lol Ill try to get another update up today sometime, maybe in an hour or 2 lol Ive got myself hanging right now Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
purpleshoes

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2007, 06:45:58 pm »

-grabs sludgehammer and joins the mob of people angry at Cassidy's dad- Kill him! Kill him!
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 07:39:28 pm »

Wonderful update!Cassidy's father better watch out with all of these angry mobs forming.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007, 07:46:33 pm »

lol yes he really should!!!

I wanted to let you all know that I messed up big time and I lost all my neighborhood files and my attempts to retrieve them failed miserably. I'm going to try and re create this family so I can continue so please if there are a few changes to things please don't freak out on me Sad

[/B][/COLOR]
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2007, 07:53:43 pm »

Quote from: ferrischick99;869584
lol yes he really should!!!

I wanted to let you all know that I messed up big time and I lost all my neighborhood files and my attempts to retrieve them failed miserably. I'm going to try and re create this family so I can continue so please if there are a few changes to things please don't freak out on me Sad

It's ok.Things happen.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 10:09:25 pm »

The next morning Cassidy found herself doing the same thing as the morning before, trying to throw up quietly so she didn’t wake up her father. So far she had been successful. Tiffany and Cassidy had spoke the night before in code on MSN instant messenger so her father couldn’t check the files. Tiffany said that she would have her brother pick them up at lunch time and then drive Cassidy to the Planed Parenthood downtown. They do free pregnancy testing there and they would be able to help her in any decision she would make. Cassidy was surprised to find her father still passed out in the living room when it came time for her to get walking to school. She thought about waking him up but then she thought again and found that it was finally her chance to walk to school a different route, a route that would take her by Kevin's apartment and she knew he would be outside playing basketball. Cassidy grabbed her backpack and ran out of the house before thinking twice.

As Cassidy neared the old apartment building she could feel her stomach churn and had to duck behind a bush to get sick.
After emptying her stomach of whatever she had left in it to begin with she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around expecting it to be her father but was pleasantly surprised to be staring into Kevin’s brown eyes.
"Cassidy are you ok?" He asked helping her up off the grass.
"Umm yeah I’m fine just not feeling well today." She said. She didn’t want to just throw the news at him. She had to find a way to ease it into a conversation. Kevin grabbed her and wrapped her up in a hug.
"I was so worried about you Cassidy; I didn’t think I would ever see you again." He said squeezing her harder. It took all of her might to not throw up on him.
"I know Kevin, I have missed you terribly." She said when he let go of her.
Kevin grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.
"Cassidy I have never felt this way before in my life, Cassidy James I love you." He said.
Cassidy felt her stomach churn again as she knew this was the time to tell him that he had gotten her pregnant.
"Kevin I have to tell you something, can we go up to your apartment for a few minutes?" She asked.
Kevin nodded his head and held her hand the entire way.

They sat down on the couch and he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Cassidy took a deep breath before starting.
"Kevin you know I care about you and I want to be with you more than anything in the world." She paused for a moment to look at him straight in the eyes and she could see that he looked troubled by what she was saying. She didn’t want to tell him but she knew she had to.
"Kevin, what we did that night was.... well..... My first time with anyone ever."
"It was my first time too Cassidy." Kevin interrupted.
"I’m glad we got to share it then...... but there is something more...... Kevin I think I’m pregnant." She said pulling away from his arms that were around her. She was ashamed and didn’t want to look him in the eyes.
He was silent for a moment and then Cassidy felt his hand caress her face and turn it towards him.
"Cassidy that’s great news, I will stick by you no matter what. We will get married and you can live here with me and we can be a family." Kevin said in a low voice that was almost a whisper.
"I can’t Kevin, my dad found me once he will find me again. I’m already taking a huge risk coming here in the first place, if he found out he would beat the hell out of me and who knows what he will do when he finds out I’m pregnant. I’m going to Planned Parenthood today during lunch to find out for sure. Then I will decide from there." Cassidy said.
"I want to go with you." Kevin stated getting defensive. "And I don’t want you to kill our baby Cassidy, that baby is just as much mine as it is yours." He said.
"I knew you would get upset, I don’t know why I even told you." Cassidy shouted as she ran from the apartment. Kevin tried to follow her but it was no use, she had already gone too far.

Morning classes seemed to go on forever for Cassidy. For some reason lunch couldn’t come soon enough. When the bell finally rang for her lunch period she ran to her locker to grab her bag and then slipped out the back doors by the janitor’s closet where no one could see her. She walked along the back of the school but stopped when she saw a figure walking closer to her. It didn’t take long for her to figure out who it was.
"Kevin what are you doing here?" She asked
"I told you I want to come to this appointment." He said.
Cassidy decided not to fight him anymore; she just didn’t have the energy. Kevin followed her to the parking lot where she met up with Tiffany.
"I’m assuming your Kevin?" Tiffany said with her arms crossed.
"Yes I am, and you are?" He asked.
"Tiffany, Cassidy’s best friend." She said in a rather mean tone.
"Well it’s nice to meet you Tiffany." Kevin said extending his arm for a friendly handshake.
Tiffany looked at Kevin intensely for a few moments before taking his had. She wasn’t sure about his intentions about this whole thing and she had to be careful.
They got into the car and the 20 minute ride to Planned Parenthood was rather silent. Kevin had insisted on sitting in the back next to Cassidy even though Tiffany protested it. Kevin held Cassidy's hand the whole way. Cassidy wasn’t sure what to think of him now, she didn’t know what her plan was so she didn’t know what to do.

The waiting room of Planned Parenthood was rather quiet as well. There were a few girls there some with boyfriends and some alone. A few of them looked to be around Cassidy's age and she noticed Amanda Walker a very popular girl in their school sitting there in tears with a woman who looked to be her mother. She didn’t know what to think of it but she didn’t want to say anything to her and make the situation whatever it was worse than it already seemed. Cassidy sat in between Kevin and Tiffany for 20 minutes before a nurse called her name. When all three of them stood up the nurse stated that only one person was allowed back in the room with Cassidy. Although she didn’t want to Tiffany sat back down and allowed Kevin to go with Cassidy. The nurse handed Cassidy a plastic cup and showed her the way to the bathroom and told her how to collect the specimen. Then she took Kevin to their exam room where he waited patiently in a chair. When Cassidy walked into the exam room she took a seat on the table and stared at her fingers. This was the first time she and Kevin had been alone since that morning. Kevin rolled his chair over to her and lifted her face with his hand.
"I’m sorry for getting upset Cassidy. This is just the best thing that has happened to me since meeting you. I finally get to have the chance to be a father to someone, to prove that I can be better than my father and better than your father. I am really excited about this." He said with a tear in his eye.
Cassidy opened her mouth to respond but just then the door opened and a woman in a white lab coat walked in.
"Hello..... Cassidy." She said looking down at Cassidy's chart.
"Hi." Cassidy said looking down at her hands again.
"And you are?" The doctor asked looking at Kevin.
"Cassidy's boyfriend, Kevin." He said holding his hand out to shake the doctors.
Cassidy laughed in her head at how friendly Kevin was it was something she really loved about him.
"Well kids I have some news for you both then I guess......... Cassidy you seem to be almost 12 weeks pregnant." The doctor said. Cassidy felt the tears well up in her eyes and she tried hard to hold them back.
"I can see your upset about this so obviously it wasn’t a planned pregnancy. Being so far along I’m sorry to say that you will have to carry the baby to term. Do you know what you want to do then?" The doctor asked.
Cassidy looked up at her and shook her head no.
"Well there is always the option of adoption; it’s a great way for teens such as you to start over. I have a few pamphlets that I will send home with you along with your prenatal vitamins. Go ahead and look them over and you can decide from there. Please take the time to read them; this isn’t a decision to make lightly." The doctor said.
Cassidy walked to the front desk and made her next appointment for next month at the same time during lunch. Tiffany's brother agreed to pick them all up at school for her appointments.
Tiffany and Cassidy returned to school and Kevin stuck around the elementary school playground for the rest of the day until school got out. He knew he had to talk to Cassidy; he had to convince her to keep this baby and be a family with him.

[/B][/COLOR]
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2007, 10:30:00 pm »

If you haden't told us about your game crashing I wouldn't have believed you they look the same. The story is getting intense!

Sims Addict
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2007, 10:38:01 pm »

LOL well now I wish I wouldn't have said anything Cheesy I tried hard to make them as close as I could as to before Cheesy Its the buildings that I knew I wasn't going to be able to re create!!

[/B][/COLOR]
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2007, 10:42:26 pm »

Wow!I have to read more.I'm hooked.
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2007, 01:51:21 am »

amazing!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
satsoveranddone
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2007, 06:02:54 am »

at least kevin wants to be the father of her baby and i never knew the diffrence they all look the same as before
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2007, 10:57:27 am »

Okay.. I hate Kevin now too, Lol! He's happy she's preggy and he made her that way! GOD! Good thing I have two knives :3 Keep on going Ferris this is great!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: