Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:56:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Shy Girl *Chapter 10* Updated 8/15  (Read 34713 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 07:52:36 pm »

Aww...Poor girl!

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 09:46:18 pm »

Nice story!Poor Cassidy.I shall wait for the next update.
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 11:05:57 pm »

Wow. How sad... i want more tho. lol

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 08:43:07 pm »

OMG!! I thought tara's choice was good this is amazing!

Sims Addict
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2007, 08:53:16 pm »

Cassidy had run for what felt like hours. When she had to stop to catch her breath she noticed she was standing in front of that apartment building again. This time it looked deserted. There was no sign of any of the guys that were playing basketball earlier that morning. She decided to take a little break and get off her feet for a while. She noticed that the door to the apartment was just about ready to fall off of its hinges. From what she could see the place didn’t look like anyone had lived in it for quite some time.

The inside of the building was by far worse than the outside. The boys who used the basketball court must be the ones keeping the outside up because the inside was trashed. There were papers and boxes and trash all over the place. The walls looked green and moldy. She walked over to the stair case and walked up it carefully as to not step in any of the holes that had rotted through the wood. She walked through the dark and damp hallway looking at the doors to the apartments.

She stopped at one door in particular that stood out to her for some reason. The brass number 13 looked almost brand new and she could hear sounds coming from inside the apartment. She didn’t want to knock but she couldn’t believe that someone lived there. She thought to herself that maybe it was the landlord or the person who owned the building. She didn’t want to give away to anyone that she was there trespassing so she went up another floor to explore more.

The second floor looked just as run down as the first floor did. She was glad to discover that no one was living on this floor at all from the way it looked. She found an apartment that had its door slightly ajar and decided to look around. The inside smelled like a wet dog and the wallpaper and paint were pealing of the walls. There was a tattered old couch and some pretty old looking furniture. Whoever had lived here left in a hurry because there was rotten old food left out on the kitchen table. Cassidy explored more to find that the apartment had 2 bedrooms one looked to be furnished for a little boy probably not much older than 5 by the looks of the toys scattered on the floor. Cassidy went into the master bedroom and sat down on the bed. She knew she couldn’t stay here for long but she was just so tired. She pulled up her legs close to her chest and fell asleep on the dusty old bed.

She was awoken sometime that night by someone touching her. She jumped out of bed startled. Standing in front of her was that boy, the one who was staring at her in the basketball court that morning.
“Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said
“Well you shouldn’t have been sneaking up on someone when they are sleeping then.” She said holding onto her chest while her heart pounded.
“I’m sorry I just saw you sleeping and then I saw your face and I just wanted to make sure you were alright.” He said.
“I’m fine.” She said
“What is a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?” He asked smiling at her.
Cassidy thought for a minute for the right thing to say and when she had nothing right to ay at all she answered.
“I’m running away, I would appreciate it if you didn’t talk to anyone about me or tell them if the cops come looking for me.” Cassidy said.
The words left her mouth before she even knew what she was saying. The thought of running away had crossed her mind many times but she always figured she would get caught and have to go back to her father.
“I won’t say anything as long as you don’t tell anyone I live here.” The boy said.
“You live here? Why would you want to live in a place like this?” She asked looking around.
“Because it’s the only place no one would find me.” He said with a smile.
“You ran away too?” She asked.
“Pretty much, not that I had anything to really run from, I just hated my parents and wanted to leave, so when I was 16 I found this place. In the 2 years I have lived here not once has a cop stepped foot in here. The only people who come here are the guys early in the morning to use the basketball court. They know I’m here but they won’t tell.” He said looking very please with himself.
“Well I will leave then, I know they will come looking for me and I don’t want to get you into any trouble.” Cassidy said grabbing her backpack and starting to walk away.
“Wait.” The boy called after her.
Cassidy turned around and looked at him. He was very cute, longer curly brown hair and beautiful green eyes. She could see him as someone she would like. If she allowed herself to actually like someone. Boys were never a big thing for her mostly because she was told she could never date as long as she lived in her father’s house.
“Don’t leave, or at least wait until morning. You never know what freaks are out at this time of night.” He said.
She nodded her head in agreement.
“I’m Mark” The boy said holding out his hand.
Cassidy thought of giving him a fake name but changed her mind.
“I’m Cassidy.” She said taking his hand.

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 09:40:06 pm »

Great update

Sims Addict
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 09:46:12 pm »

Thank you *bows*

[/B][/COLOR]
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2007, 02:03:57 am »

Very awesome!!

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2007, 01:31:03 pm »

Yay!I loved it. It was fantastic

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2007, 06:58:59 pm »

awwwwwwww. great chapterss

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2007, 01:21:48 pm »

Mark decided that it was too much of a risk for them to sleep 2 floors away from each other so Mark invited her to come back to his cleaner apartment where he offered her the bed and he took the couch. Cassidy tried hard to fall back asleep it was no use though and she found herself out in the living room talking with Mark all night. She found out a lot about his life.

When Mark was little he grew up with both of his parents unlike Cassidy but his life wasn’t always so great. Marks father had sexually abused him since he was 3. The authorities tried to put his father away but nothing ever held up in court, there were always extenuating circumstances that got him out Scott free.

Mark continued to be abused while his mother who was too busy partying and doing drugs paid no attention to him at all. She was a lot like Cassidy’s father. She would come home from working late nights at the local strip club or out on the streets depending on how much money she needed for her addiction and pass out from drinking too much.

When Mark was 16 he decided enough was enough when his mother tried to get him to sleep with a girl for money. After refusing to do the dirty thing his mother was asking of him he walked out of the house and never went back. No one ever came looking for him either. He went back a few times with hopes that they had missed him, but as he peered through the windows late at night he saw that nothing had really changed and they could have cared less if he was there.

It took him a year before he stopped visiting his parent’s house. It took him a year to realize that no one really cared about him. He knew he was better off alone. Mark lived in the old nasty grungy apartment complex in apartment number 13; the one Cassidy had walked by earlier that day.  He said he didn’t really know what happened to this place but he worked hard to fix up his room.

Cassidy shared her story with Mark although it seemed like she had an easy life compared to him. She didn’t want him feeling sorry for her but she could see it in his eyes as they talked. By the time the sun was coming up they were getting tired and before Cassidy knew what she was doing they were sleeping in each others arms.

[/B][/COLOR]
cookie_monster8

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2007, 01:47:21 pm »

Aw. I feel so bad for Mark. Great Update.

(\_/)
 (._.)
'(_ _)'
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2007, 10:50:44 pm »

Great update. I seriously can't wait for more!

Sims Addict
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2007, 11:32:52 pm »

Aww...I really liked the update!!

dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 01:50:39 pm »

update pretty please *smiles*      :read2: :happy1:

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: