Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:06:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Shy Girl *Chapter 10* Updated 8/15  (Read 34706 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 04:44:41 pm »

please update soon Smiley

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 06:07:52 pm »

This is so cute! And yet so sad. Keep writing! ^^

xD Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice the really boney-looking position Cassidy is in in the last picture. You do take very nice pictures, though!
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 12:55:47 pm »

Ferris all your stories that you make are wonderful! Keep on going please! Grr.. Now I have to keep track of two of your stories to see if there is any updates! You stories are so addictive X)
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 12:02:34 am »

The next morning Cassidy awoke to find the spot on the bed next to her empty. At first she felt a twinge of pain go through her heart like a dagger but then she remembered that she was on the run, she couldn’t get attached to anyone. Cassidy grabbed her backpack and made her way out of the bedroom. The apartment was empty the only thing that even showed that someone lived there were the dirty clothes spread across the floor. Cassidy had almost made it out the door when she heard someone call her name.
"Hey Cassidy where are you going?" Marks voice called out to her as he ran through the door.
"Oh I thought you were gone, I figured it was time I left and found a new place to go to, I don’t want you to get caught and I sure as hell don’t want to get caught still in this town. I think its time I left here and never looked back." Cassidy said. She was still angry that he had left her alone sometime that night.
"Oh, well if you want to I guess you can go, but I had some ideas for tonight. How does dinner and a movie sound? After that then maybe we can figure out where to go." Mark said.
"Where WE can go? There’s no we Mark this is me and only me." Cassidy said.
"Ok well at least stay today and have dinner with me?" He pleaded.
Cassidy felt bad about being so harsh about leaving without him but she was on a mission and she didn’t want anyone to keep her back. She did agree to one more night with him.

Mark had left that morning to "Pick up" some groceries. Cassidy wasn’t happy about him stealing the food but he made her realize that if she was going to make it on the streets she would have to learn quick and part of living on the street was getting the things you needed by any means necessary. Mark managed to walk out with a 5lb turkey and a few potatoes which they turned into a great feast. Cassidy was amazed by how good of a cook he was but then again she figured you had to pick up a few good tricks when you had to feed yourself your whole life. After their bellies were full and there were only a few scraps of food left for sandwiches tomorrow Cassidy and Mark parked themselves on the couch for a night of old movies that Mark had collected over the years. 2 movies in Mark finally made his move, they had been sitting only inches away from each other and he just couldn’t take the tension any longer, he had to do something to break it. He reached over and grabbed Cassidy's hand. When she turned and looked him in the eyes he gently moved his hand up her arm and her shoulder all the way up to her face. He pushed away a piece of stray hair from her eyes and they moved their faces closer. Cassidy couldn’t fight her feelings anymore. Before she knew it their lips were touching, at first lightly and then the kissed evolved into a deep passionate kiss which then turned into a 20 minute make out session on the couch.

Mark finally pulled away and looked Cassidy in the eyes.
"Cassidy, there is just something about you, I can’t explain it but I feel like I have known you forever and I don’t want to see you go."
Cassidy looked at Mark but didn’t say a word. She could see that he truly meant what he said. She pulled at the back of his neck and pulled his head down into another long passionate kiss. 5 minutes later Mark picked Cassidy up and carried her into the bedroom like a husband does to his new bride on their wedding night. Mark and Cassidy spent another 15 minutes making out before Cassidy realized that things were really heating up. She looked at Mark and thought for a second. She knew what they were about to do was wrong but she didn’t want to stop. She cared about him like she had never cared for anyone before and she could see it in his eyes that he felt the same. She let her fears subside as Marks lips caressed her neck.

It was 3am when Cassidy was awoken by a loud banging noise. She didn’t know what it was until she heard voices.
"Cassidy James if you are here come out now." A deep mans voice said. Cassidy could pick out that voice in a room of a million people.
"Oh no Mark, it’s him he found me." Cassidy cried.
"Mark ran to the door and tried to barricade it but the man was just too strong.
Cassidy tried to escape out the window but a large hand gripped on to the back of her shirt and wouldn’t let go.
"Cassidy you are in some major trouble when we get home." The man said dragging Cassidy all the way out of the apartments by her hair.

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 12:22:23 am »

Wonderful update!I really don't like her father.*grumbles*
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 01:51:51 am »

her dad scares me. i think i'm gonna have nightmares from that expression. great update ferris Smiley

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
satsoveranddone
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2007, 05:48:15 am »

if her dad does anything to her hand him to me!:smt106 ill chop his head off

*runs off with knife*

ill be back

:-P  :-P
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 11:07:27 am »

AHHH!! The man! I'll join you satsoveranddone! I hate him! OoOo, the romance is heating up, lol!
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 07:27:49 pm »

I will personaly kick her dads a$$ !!!!!! I hate the guy!!!!!!!

Sims Addict
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 08:34:02 pm »

i so guessed it. i had nightmares. he was after me..but thankfully satsoveranddone and Chinamini got him with a knife. thank goodness Smiley lol

[/FONT][/SIZE]
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 10:05:12 pm »

awww hannah i am sorry lol

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 02:32:09 am »

LOL then you guys are going to hate the next chapter!!

*Hides from the angry mob with the knife*

[/B][/COLOR]
satsoveranddone
lol
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 07:30:53 am »

Quote from: ferrischick99;868565
LOL then you guys are going to hate the next chapter!!

*Hides from the angry mob with the knife*

we will problary kill him:chainsaw: but like the chapter by the way when can we have the next chapter?:angel:
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2007, 07:44:03 am »

I feel so left out.You guys started an angry mob without me.*cry**sob**cry*
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2007, 01:18:58 pm »

lol the next chapter will be up within the hour Cheesy

[/B][/COLOR]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: