Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:26:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Shy Girl *Chapter 10* Updated 8/15  (Read 34736 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2007, 05:30:59 pm »

one more thing, where's her hair from? it's uber cute Wink

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2007, 03:18:18 pm »

I hope you update soon, I'm on the edge of my seat here... :happy8:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2007, 07:58:09 pm »

Hanna here is the link to the hair, you have to join the site before you can download it though Smiley

http://www.raonsims.com/item/detail.php?num=177&cat1=1&page=1&key=

I have the next chapter written, I will take pics and post it in a little bit. I was at Cedar Point yesterday all day and this pregnancy is really wearing me out Sad I'm sorry its taking so long bear with me a tiny bit longer Smiley

Visit Sims 2 Avenue for all of your Sims Housing Needs
[/B][/COLOR]
I'm happier than a tornader in a trailer park!
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2007, 08:05:32 pm »

thanks ferris Smiley can't wait for the update

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2007, 08:45:39 pm »

Quote from: ferrischick99;883548

I have the next chapter written, I will take pics and post it in a little bit. I was at Cedar Point yesterday all day and this pregnancy is really wearing me out Sad I'm sorry its taking so long bear with me a tiny bit longer Smiley

Awww..It's ok.I know how you feel.Being pregnant does take a lot of energy out you.:sleepy3:
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2007, 08:55:48 pm »

Cassidy ran as fast as her pregnant legs could carry her. She never realized how out of shape she was since she became pregnant. Finally Cassidy found herself outside Kevin’s apartment door. She stood there for a moment catching her breath before knocking on the door. When no one answered she turned the door knob and when the door opened without force she walked inside. She figured that there was probably no key to the apartment so Kevin had to leave the door unlocked. When she walked inside the apartment felt stuffy to her and she could see that he had left no windows open. Cassidy walked from room to room but Kevin couldn’t be found anywhere. She went into his bedroom and sat down on the bed, the very bed that the baby inside of her was created that oh so wonderful night. Cassidy noticed how tired she was and decided to take a short nap while she waited for Kevin to come home. She wanted to change out of her clothes so she opened up the dresser to find one of Kevin’s T shirts that she could put on instead. When she opened the top drawer she found it to be empty. Cassidy panicked and frantically opened every drawer but there were no clothes at all.

Cassidy ran from the bedroom to the kitchen and swung open the door on the refrigerator. There wasn’t a single thing in it to eat or drink. Cassidy hit the ground hard as she plopped down right there on the kitchen floor. It wasn’t until she took a few seconds to look around that she noticed all the posters on the walls were gone too. Cassidy pounded her fists against the floor as she cried.
“I was too late…..too late.” She cried.

Kevin stared at his feet as he walked down the sidewalk, all he had with him was the few pairs of clothing he owned, some bread and peanut butter, and the 15 bucks he had to his name. He knew Cassidy was never going to see things the way he did so he decided that it was best to leave. He knew if he stayed in that town he would have to watch as his child was given to someone else to raise or worse watch Cassidy’s father beat up his child like he does to Cassidy. Kevin decided that, that life was just too much for him and he had to leave.

Cassidy pulled herself together after a half hour of crying on the kitchen floor. She wanted to find Kevin she had to find him. She didn’t want to raise this baby alone and she wasn’t about to give it up for adoption. Not now, not knowing the way she cared about him and the baby. Cassidy ran out of the apartment as fast as she could. She knew she had to at least get out of town before her father came looking for her. The apartment would be the first place he would go so it wasn’t safe there anymore.

Cassidy walked for what felt like years and she finally stopped to take a rest under a huge willow tree. She didn’t know where Kevin was or even how much of a head start he had gotten on her but Cassidy was determined to find him. After her rest she decided to get moving again. She had to get as far away as she could just in case her father was out looking for her.

She knew staying in one place for a long time would only make it easier to find her. After another hour of walking Cassidy’s body was beginning to weaken from lack of food and water, she knew she had to find a way to eat fast but how, she had no money and she didn’t want to steal. Finally her body got the best of her and she was forced to find a store to at least get a candy bar from. Cassidy walked into a 24 hour gas station and walked around for a few minutes to make sure no one was looking before she grabbed 3 candy bars and stuffed them in her pocket. Cassidy began to walk out of the store when pain through her whole body came over her. First she saw red then everything went black. The last thing she remembered were loud voices screaming and someone’s hands touching her.

[/B][/COLOR]
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2007, 09:58:14 pm »

omg. how freaky! great update. you left us on a cliffhanger. no fair! lol Cheesy

[/FONT][/SIZE]
purpleshoes

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2007, 10:07:27 pm »

You always leave us with a cliffhanger!
I feel so bad for Cassidy.
But, this is still one of the most awesome sim stories I've ever read.
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2007, 10:26:57 pm »

lol well what kind of writer would I be if I didn't leave you all in suspense??

I'm glad you all liked the update, I should have another one up tomorrow if the peanuts in my :pregnant: permit!!

[/B][/COLOR]
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2007, 10:35:50 pm »

Wonderful update.Poor Cassidy...
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2007, 11:43:05 pm »

Thanks for the update! It Rocks My Socks!

Sims Addict
ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2007, 10:38:21 pm »

lol I'm glad everyone liked the update, I'm sorry I haven't gotten another one up yet I have just been so tired and its been almost impossible to write Sad I will try really hard to get one up before I go out with some friends tomorrow!!

[/B][/COLOR]
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2007, 11:04:30 am »

Really liking this story, can't wait for an update!

Char
xxx

ferrischick99

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2007, 06:51:08 pm »

I'm so sorry I haven't updated yet, I was in the ER yesterday and I'm suposed to be taking it easy but my sister and her boyfriend plan to spend the whole day at my house tomorrow so I have to clean tonight.... I will try really hard to update tomorrow!!

[/B][/COLOR]
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2007, 09:31:39 pm »

I don't think the update quite made it. Soon?

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: