Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:47:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: **The Tragedy of Lilith B. Pleasant** ~ Updated 6/12 - Chapter Two: Part Six  (Read 95025 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Minty94

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 07:14:18 pm »

I gave angela a worse life then death... she is the single pregnant teenage mother failing school and is poor while lilith is popluar and happy :chainsaw: Cheesy

~Reanna

Life is not measured by the breaths that you take, but by the moments that take your breath away
[/COLOR]
Gotta love life! :thefinge:
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 08:55:09 pm »

Heehee. I had Lilith use the Samorai Sword from MTS2 and kill her sister and parents. A person who was renting a room in the house, who had become her boyfriend, and Lilith were the only two people in the house. Then they got married and had a somewhat better life.

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
kaitco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007, 09:43:35 pm »

I am so glad people like this!
*Sigh* Unfortunately, this is a tragedy, so it is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. But, destroying sim lives is what life is all about...:twisted:

DorienneSmith.com ~ where life finds meaning...or at least, that is what I claim

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2007, 01:58:51 am »

minty, i have decided to do that on my new computer. new computer new sims. another fresh start with the pleasants..can't wait to mess angela up!

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 10:18:17 am »

I made the mom give birth after the dad divorced her to two twin boys...I wonder what their life will be like......i'll post results as a story
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 05:02:39 pm by Hidden~Secret » Logged

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2007, 10:53:40 am »

I demand you write more! This is wonderful! Keep on going! I love how your telling the past of Lilith! I thought she was just like that! I know this might be made up but it does make sense, doesn't it?
kaitco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 10:20:35 pm »

Chapter Two (Part 1): Troubled Teen Years

The years passed in the Pleasant household and Mary-Sue and Daniel soon found themselves with two teenagers in their home. Angela had grown gracefully into a pretty young woman and her parents claimed that there was a light that followed her everywhere she went. They insisted that she was perfection incarnate, and while she sometimes questioned whether or not she was perfect, Angela allowed Daniel and Mary-Sue to continue showering her praise and honour.

Lilith, too, had grown, but her childhood gave rise to what her parents referred as a "beast" of her twin sister. Preferring to spend her time away from others, Lilith would lock herself in her bedroom for hours at time, contemplating the darkness of her life and barren wasteland that was the bright Pleasantview in which she lived. Everywhere she looked people were happily walking dogs and pushing babies in strollers, all oblivious to the hell fury thrown in her direction each day. She began to dress in all black as if silently telling the rest of the world to stay away from her, since no one ever did anything to rescue her from the abuses of her childhood.

Regardless of what negative impact the world had to offer, everything paled in comparison the sheer arrogance and vanity Lilith saw in her sister. Angela oft times compared herself directly to Lilith, noting how much brighter her hair was, how few dark circles her eyes held as opposed to Lilith and how boys and young men from all over the city would look at her and remark upon her perfect she seemed.
Each day, Angela would come downstairs, run her hands through her and sigh saying, "Ah! Life is good."
Needless to say, Lilith hated her...

...and the feeling was mutual. No matter what bright face Angela displayed on the surface, Lilith knew the truth about her sister that lied just beneath her false exterior. Years of malice and sublime contempt sent toward Lilith had trained Angela to drive the pure malevolence in her heart directly on her sister. She argued with her any time she had opportunity, she fought Lilith by pushing her downstairs or simple fisticuffs, which she normally won since her own nutrition had been so much better than Lilith's, and she denigrated Lilith more often that Mary-Sue or Daniel who, in the middle age, had reduced some of their torment of the "other" daughter. The world saw Angela as a fresh-faced teenager who was on her way to greatness, but each time she slapped Lilith on the arm just because she happened to be passing by, Lilith professed that one day, the world would know the true Angela.

Yet, through all her attempts at having others believe that she did not "fall" down the stairs again, no one ever believed Lilith because her façade was so well played. Anytime visitors came to the house, all they would see was Angela studying quietly and Lilith lazily shirking her school responsibilities.
Skepticism of Lilith's claims also came from the sharp contrast of how each performed academically. While Angela was on her way to becoming class valedictorian, Lilith had been barely passed to the ninth grade, never having home support from either Mary-Sue or Daniel, who did not seem to care about Lilith's grades unless they were in need of something about which to yell at her. As time continued, Lilith learned to withstand the abuse and trudged to school each day, socially inept and lonely, never thinking that anything could change.

School administrators eventually took notice of the profound differences between Lilith and Angela and placed in Lilith in the Pleasantview Social Academy outside the school to increase her social skills. Lilith hated every moment of the new class, but for the first time in her life, she found solace in another. Sitting beside her, just as glum and irritated at the irony of a small, anxious teacher trying to teach teenagers to be socially buoyant, Dustin Broke had an instant rapport with Lilith.
Dustin's father had died in a pool accident a few years earlier and his mother took out her frustrations, both financial and otherwise, all on Dustin. His mother treated him like he was a criminal and behaved as if his younger brother was going to be the saviour of their family.

Lilith would call Dustin every other day, eager to commiserate on how life had handed them each a raw deal. Each time they spoke, Lilith could feel her own stresses fade. They always talked about how their parents could be so uncompassionate and Lilith was shocked to hear that Dustin argued with his mother almost as much as she did with her own. Throughout all the sharing though, Lilith made certain to keep Angela out of her conversations. Angela, being the pretty and popular twin, was a part of nearly every aspect of her life, and Lilith loved knowing someone who did not know or care about Angela.
"Who do you talk to all the time?" Angela asked her one day after Lilith had spent an hour on the phone. "I mean, I know you don't have any friends."
"Whatever," Lilith said. "The best thing about my relationship with Dustin is that it doesn't concern you."

Angry that there was someone in the world who would rather talk to Lilith than speak to her Angela, shoved Lilith as hard as she could. Instead of taking the abuse like normal however, Lilith jumped right back up and pushed Angela in return. Finding friendship in Dustin Broke had given Lilith a new grip on life; one she was not willing to relinquish because of Angela's pettiness.
"Don't you dare touch me again!" Lilith yelled, and Angela, shocked by Lilith's first retaliation since they were small children, simply nodded in fear by her sister's sudden appearance of backbone.
Neither twin cared about the other, but it was the last time Angela ever laid a hand on Lilith.

...on to Chapter 2 - Part Two

Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:36:51 am by kaitco » Logged

DorienneSmith.com ~ where life finds meaning...or at least, that is what I claim

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 04:02:37 am »

great job, can't wait for the next update Cheesy

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
SherrytheCherry

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 09:49:21 am »

Yes! She finally stood up for herself!
Cheesy
Aftermath!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 11:26:56 pm »

I'm loving the story! Can't wait for the update! Smiley

Read my Sim's Legacy!
And be sure to check out my shack!
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 10:42:59 am »

I love this,my story I wrote titled Cassie-Death And Birth(chapter 2)is like this.

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
kaitco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 11:03:24 pm »

Chapter Two (Part 2): Troubled Teen Years

Regardless of the flying hatred they held for one another, Lilith and Angela managed to come together in response to a sole issue: their disgust for the "help," specifically one Kaylynn Langerak. Kaylynn had a constant obscure expression as if not aware of what she said or the things she did, but they could each see through her. Instead of going through series of interviews to find the perfect maid, Kaylynn contacted Daniel specifically and inquired about work.

Suspicious of her risque clothing, Lilith and Angela found themselves working in tandem at Angela's computer and found that a "Jaylynn Langerak" had broken up a home by posing as a maid and managed to secure millions of dollars by having an illegitimate child with the house owner, and she had a sister, deemed to be just like her, living in Pleasantview named Kaylynn. Lilith hated her parents, but deep in her heart, family was family, and the thought that an outsider sought to break up her "unhappy" home, was harder to take than Angela's previous beatings. They appealed to Mary-Sue to fire Kaylynn as they noticed Daniel becoming slowly enamoured with her, but Mary-Sue's work at the congressman's office kept her away for most of the week and she would pay neither Lilith, nor Angela, any mind when it came to her marital affairs.

With Kaylynn deemed as a formidable enemy, Angela began to burn the household phone lines, calling her friends at all times of the night to tell them all about the new situation at home. At first, Lilith was just irritated by having to carve out time to talk to Dustin at odd times when she could pry the phone away from Lilith or Mary-Sue, but when Angela began talking on the phone into the late night hours, she was simply angry.
One night, Lilith went into Angela's room to snatch the phone away from her and caught a bit of Angela's conversation:
"...really? She never told you she had a sister? That's wild...I mean we're twins...yeah...Where do you go to school? Oh really? Do you know Gordon...?"
"Who are you talking to?" Lilith demanded. "You've been on the phone all night!"
Angela simply turned her back to her. "My friend...Dustin."
A fire ignited within Lilith at the knowledge that Angela had somehow gotten in contact with her Dustin, but she simply stomped away to sulk in her own room. She had developed quite the crush on Dustin, and regardless of the fact that Angela had managed to contact him, she was confident that if she acted quickly, she would have her first boyfriend.

With her mind made up to casually ask Dustin to hang out, Lilith went to the social academy expecting to subtly outpour her heart to him, but he was nowhere to be found.
"Where's Dustin?" she asked one of the administrators.
"Oh, he's graduated from the academy," the administrator said. "He's fine now, but we can only hope for you."
Slightly put out from learning that Dustin had not bothered to call her with the news that he was free from the social academy, Lilith went home, preparing to pry the phone from Angela's fingers. When she walked through the house, she noticed a flash of blond hair in the background and ran to see if Dustin had stopped by for a surprise visit. Lilith burst through the back door and her boots skidded on the grass as she came to halt. Dustin had indeed come to visit, but come to visit Angela.
"Good to see you're home, Sis," Angela said in a high-pitched voice. "Dustin's come by to see me!"

Rage coursed through Lilith at the sight of them together and she tore down the street not knowing or caring where she went. When she had finally run out of breath, she fell on the sidewalk and cried; a mixture of disbelief and fury making all her thoughts unintelligible. Unable to think of what else to do, Lilith allowed the rage to course through her and ripped through the town kicking down fences, smashing windows and slashing tires everywhere she went. By ten o'clock, the police finally caught up with her and Lilith sat next to an officer's desk in the police precinct as the officer, Officer Briggs, called Mary-Sue.
Lilith had expected her to come to the precinct scowling and ready to ring her ears with screams, but Lilith heard Mary-Sue's voice clearly through the officer's phone:
"Leave her there!"
Officer Briggs slowly set down the phone and stared at Lilith who looked so low that he doubted if anything could pull her back up again.
"Come on," he said, rising from his desk. "Let's go."
Begrudgingly, Lilith followed him, wondering what it would be like to spend the night in a jail cell, but instead of heading towards the back of the precinct, he ushered towards his squad car, to take her home. It was not the first time, Lilith had, ironically, experienced kindness from another person's extreme pity.

"You were arrested!" Angela yelled when Officer Briggs brought Lilith home. "God, you're pathetic! No wonder Dustin likes me better than you. At least I'm a good influence on him."
Yet, Lilith did not hear her sister's newest harsh words. Thankfully, the officer had felt sorry for her and just took her home, but she was still a fifteen-year-old girl with a record, and now she had lost the only person who she felt could commiserate to her retched twin sister. Despondent and depressed, Lilith began spending long hours in her room, simply staring at the far and not knowing what else she could do with her life.

To add to the ever-increasing angst in her life, the heated discussions between Mary-Sue and Daniel were becoming full arguments. Though they attempted to keep their voices down when either Lilith or Angela were home, both girls could hear they're parents' arguing resounding through the house.
Coming close to his retirement, Daniel had been spending more and more time at home during the day. Suspicious of their seemingly profligate maid, Mary-Sue began questioning every one of Daniel's actions and wondering all the while if he might be tempted by Kaylynn's short skirts and plunging necklines.
"I'm just making sure the maid is doing her job," he would say to Mary-Sure or "I'm just working out more often to look good for you," when she asked about his sudden increase in time on the treadmill or on their universal system. She did not have proof any possible infidelity, but she distrusted his words all the same.

With her father stretching his philanderous legs, her mother ignoring her even when they were in the same room together, and her sister overtaking anything after which she sought, Lilith entered the tenth grade at a new low. Her grades were worse than ever and without having Dustin by her side, she felt lonelier than she had as a small child.
Rather than go home and face the family that never wanted her, Lilith spent her nights roaming the streets and getting into general mischief that caused several more trips home by Officer Briggs. After a night of slashing tires to vent her frustrations, Lilith found herself sitting, once again in the chair beside Briggs' desk, but this time across from a boy about her age.
"What're you in for?" he asked.
She shrugged. "Tires...sometimes they piss me off."
He gave her a dashing smile. "I have that same problem with plate glass windows."

They ended up talking for another four hours until Briggs and another officer separated them to take them home. Lilith learned the boy's name was Dirk Dreamer and he was also well-acquainted with the Pleasantview Police Department.
Dirk's mother had died in a fire a few years earlier and if the death itself had not been tragic enough, his father, Darren, appeared to be slightly losing his mind. Since the day they buried his mother, Darren spoke rarely and only painted image after image of her, to the point that her haunting visage covered nearly ever wall their house.
"He actually hasn't said anything to me in four days," Dirk said one night while they were both sitting the police precinct, once again. "I work as gofer doing odd jobs in a Downtown law office, but if that doesn't make ends meet, I've got to steal and hock things just to make sure the lights stay on and I've got something to eat."

Lilith listened to Dirk's stories about the differences between life before and after his mother's death and for the first time was able to put things into perspective. As much as she despised them, she did have a family that was more or less whole and kept a roof over her head. Where Dirk snatched purses for money to buy tomatoes, and sometimes the thrill of it, Lilith smashed windows and slit tires just because she was angry with the world, and the more she got to know him, the more she respected Dirk.
After several other nights spent in the police precinct and one unfortunate night across from one another in juvenile detention, Lilith and Dirk began to spend time with one another outside of judiciary circumstances. By the summer before Junior Year, Lilith was spending all her time with Dirk, who, through his attention and care, helped her finally graduate out of the social academy. When she went to Dirk's house straight after school one day instead of going straight to the academy, Lilith realized with a smile that she was in love with Dirk Dreamer.

...on to Chapter 2: Part 3

Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 10:50:04 pm by kaitco » Logged

Divamoss1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 01:33:17 am »

cant wait for an update

my guess is angela will get pregnant
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 10:29:44 am »

Divamoss1 how did you know what I was thinking lol,I cant wait for an undate I can also see a new great beginning

lizzyd08

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 08:48:05 pm »

This is awsome, keep 'em comming!

I couldn't think of anything to put here, so I'm going to leave it blank.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: