Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:43:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 141413 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Eric
BANNED

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2005, 09:13:25 pm »

if...

1.) You reach for your mouse if you want to initiate a romantic interaction with your partner

2.) If you are a woman and you say "my meshes are getting bigger it's time to download some new bra's"

3.) If you say "I need to change into more comfortable recolors" during a date

feel free to add your input but please keep it appropriate for general audiences...  Smiley

Yeah I am a little bored...
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2005, 09:20:13 pm »

1. You are disappointed when you don't experience fireworks/partner barks while woohooing.
2. You jump out of bed as soon as you are done dressed and actually make the bed.
3. You forget to pay your bills and you offer them your fridge instead of shutting off your electric.
timalan
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 02:13:50 pm »

1.  If you open your wardrobe, spin round and are disappointed to find you're still wearing the same clothes.

2.  If you sit on the toilet fully dressed and make a mess of your pants.
Teresa

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 03:25:35 pm »

You start spouting off words like boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false to make things fit into the corners or moveobjects on to remove clutter

You start talking to a rabbit no one else can see Cheesy

you start walking around nude saying things like you cant see me naked i'm censored :lol:

I came upon a concrete ball which triangles in the wind!

Check out this wonderfull site... link below

http://www.insimenator.net/

Make a Difference and Give a child a Hug!
luckyqod
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 05:43:00 pm »

When you watch a movie and are thinking to yourself "I have that couch, stairs, etc. for my sims."
quilker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 01:12:50 am »

when you decide to play SSX3 but then find out you don't even have the game...but then you continue to insert some random CD into your computer.
cherrydollphi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 11:34:32 pm »

when you start talking to everyone you know in Simmish becuase thats the only language that counts. Shocked

when you pride your self in having the COMPLETE collection of sims games including TS1 expansion packs,TS2,  TS2 University, The Sims busting out, Urbz, and coming soon TS2 NightLife... Cheesy

when you peek at your neighbors suspiously making sure they dont steal your garden nome.... *eyes her neighbors ¬.¬* :evil:

when you know all the college rock songs by heart.... :oops:

when you pre-order an expansion pack and then dream of playing it, then waking up to go play it but only to realize you dont have it yet... :cry:
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 04:05:25 am »

When U keep wishing u could press 3 to speed up ur day.

:brain:
cherrydollphi

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 07:39:55 pm »

You go to your boss and demand a raise becuase you've maxed out your creative, charisma and logic points Cheesy
Eric
BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 10:12:27 pm »

lol at all the funnies
Usul_Princess

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2005, 08:19:17 am »

You explain to your doctor that prenatal care and such isn't necessecary because your pregnancy will only last 3 days.

You think about how low your energy bar must be at the end of the day.

You expect to go from fat to fit in a couple of hours.

You constantly critisize your teen for not being an overachiever.

You consider it cheating when the other woman your seeing is "cheating" with her spouse.

Your illigitamate children cry softly when they see you kiss their steparent.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2005, 08:29:07 am »

lmao oh my those are funny
Lizinator
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2005, 12:33:25 am »

- When you realize that you actually have to do your laundry  :?
- When you do something like eat or take a shower, and instinctively look to see if your needs bars have gone up  :lol:
- When you realize that making a REAL relationship work the way you want it to takes much more than just some hugs, kisses, and sharing your interests with the person  :oops:
- When you are sick of cleaning or yardwork, and you think you can just walk over to the phone and hire a maid/gardener (well, maybe SOME of you can, but not me!!)  :|
- If you use cheat codes (which I do), you forget that, in real life, you actually have to worry about how much money you're spending...you can't just type "Motherlode" into the cheat window when your funds get too low...don't we all wish?!  Sad  

:happy7:         :happy7:            :happy7:             :happy7:               :happy7:                :happy7:         :happy7:
maniac19642003
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2005, 12:58:02 am »

These are all really funny and some are true. I know I'd wish for some of these to really happen lol..
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2005, 10:59:27 pm »

these are all funny and so true !! i know i was wishing that when i went into labor with my son that i could just spin around and he would fall into my arms!! and most of all that i could go from fat to fit in just a matter of hours!! ahhh that would be great!!

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: