Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:12:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: You have been playing the Sims 2 for too long...  (Read 141625 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2006, 07:41:48 pm »

Thought I'd resurrect one of my favorite, long-forgotten threads! Cheesy

When you begin to think starting a business is as easy as one, single phone call. (I'm not really sure how it works in real life, but I don't think I'd be that easy.)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 10:03:53 pm by Triple_sSs » Logged
Lasinad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2006, 08:03:39 pm »

yeah...you require a phone call and a creditcard number

Ymm dra dymac yna dumt,
Ymm dra unlretc kuha.
Mucd eh so ufh funmt,
Huf E lyna vun tayt kyntahc.
Twinkletwo

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2006, 08:35:26 am »

It's really cold here today so I've started downloading cosy sweaters for my sims!
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2006, 10:28:47 am »

Painting master pieces under 5 minutes.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
realmask316

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2006, 10:36:09 am »

When you go out and start looking at people and say to yourself "oh they look like a sim" or "they would make a great sim"

When your re-doing your own home and make your home in the sims so you can watch yourselves walk around and see if it works

When you start using "woohoo" as the code word to your hubby when little ones are about

When someone speaks a language you don't understand and it sounds like simish to you

When you almost ask someone who is wearing a cool outfit if they can make it into sim clothes and you don't even know them

When your talking with friends and family and you relate a story that your sims did forgetting there not real and no one knows who your talking about

When you make you spouse a sim and then try new hairstyles on him expecting his hair to do what you have made

When you expect your animals to be trained in a day

When you start using simish as cuss words

When you worry cause you had to leave the game and you have a sick sim if somehow they are real and know how to keep playing when the game is off and your sick sim died cause another sim poisoned her/him cause they were jealous
marit

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2006, 12:13:02 am »

Lol!

My main thing is that I've started interpreting every interaction any person in + or - or ++ or --.

Or I start thinking about things I do as appearing in a little list in the upper left hand corner. Example tonight was: Have dinner, greet ex, Receive friendly hug --, be insulted --, chat +, gossip ++, argue --, be annoyed --, say goodbye. Then I felt a strong urge to go tip my ex's garbadge can. Lol. Wink

Or I think of people, places, or things I hate with a big red X.

Mari
"Anyone without a sense of humor is at the mercy of the rest of us."
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2006, 03:11:28 am »

I've been talking in Simlish a lot myself recently; I often find myself bellowing in very much the same manner and waving my arms about when a grouchy sim's motives are in the red zone. I'm sure most of you have noticed those with 3 or less nice points have a voice style different from the nicer sims, right?

:blob6:
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2006, 12:04:48 pm »

You wish that you could’ve done for some of your past boyfriends what Beosboxboy did for Sim male anatomy.

You wonder if you should do for yourself what Warlokk did for Sim female anatomy.

You finally learned valuable computer skills that you’ve avoided for years, from needing to know how to alter your game and use SimPE.

You tell your teen that the police will bring him home for being out past curfew, and he laughs at you.

Your teenager asked you for a giant “bubble bong” for Christmas, and you laugh at him.

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2006, 01:58:09 pm »

1.-When you start using contraception because your self sim and your fiance's sim's kids are the ugliest kids ever to be born in Pleasantview.

2.-When you start measuring rooms in "squares" i.e. the washing machine equals 1 square-therefore my kitchen is 7x8 sims squares (am about to recreate my new house and am actually doing this in my head-no kidding :h3lp:).

weetzie

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2006, 02:50:28 pm »

Quote from: luckyqod
When you watch a movie and are thinking to yourself "I have that couch, stairs, etc. for my sims."

I keep driving past furniture stores thinking "That couch would look really good in living room"

Coffee coffee coffee! Come on and drink it up!
Coffee coffee coffee! Nirvana in a cup!
I used to be a peon, just a worthless wad of gristle
'Til I replaced my brain cells with instant Folger's crystals!
tahruska

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2006, 01:21:46 am »

When you call for a irl friend only to cry "all my sims just died a minute ago" and that friend completely understands your misery... You have both played too much Cheesy
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2006, 01:32:52 am »

When you cannot seem to navigate your way around things which are packed too closely together; instead, you just make the decision to stand around and complain. Also, if you happened to find yourself surrounded by an army of gnomes, it would be inconceivable to just simply jump over them or kick the little buggers over. Instead, you would just stand around complaining and waving your arms about like a moron until you starve to death!

:blob6:
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2006, 09:17:12 am »

rofl i loved all these and i have some for you.
you wonder where all the money you  made went(then realize it was your sims money)
wonder why you are a better god to your sims then god is to you then seriously wonder if he left his computer while leaving you unwatched.

wonder why every sim has a better life then you do,better houses,better cars,prettier women.then you shake your head and want to trade places with your sims lol.

your 2 most important bills are your light bill and internet fees just so you can download custom content for your sims.

someone makes you mad irl then you sim them just to get revenge,and then can't because you start liking the sim.

you sim someone you like just so you can have them lol( i know i'm not the only one to have done this)

your favorite passtime is to read sim stories and rate them as more important things to do then anything you need to do irl.

you forget to go to work because you are palying sims making sure they go to work ontime.

your sims business is so important to you that you believe that you own it(not too bad unles you spend their money or try to lol)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 09:26:26 am by hotrod50s » Logged

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
marit

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2006, 02:35:22 pm »

Quote from: hotrod50s
you sim someone you like just so you can have them lol( i know i'm not the only one to have done this)

Mari raises hand...Lol! I so do that. I'll sometimes sim whichever singers/celebs I think are attractive, then my sim me has a relationship with them. It's therapeutic. Wink

Mari
"Anyone without a sense of humor is at the mercy of the rest of us."
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2006, 03:05:48 pm »

Quote from: hotrod50s
wonder why you are a better god to your sims then god is to you then seriously wonder if he left his computer while leaving you unwatched.

That needs to be used in a religious debate.
The best I have is watching a movie and thinking 'I have a skin that colour' or 'I have that hair' and wanting to rush to your computer to make that character.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: