Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 08:34:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHere are my guests...?  (Read 1544 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sweets

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2007, 04:53:47 am »

I suddenly cant see my guests. I invite them over, and it shows they are over, but i can't see them.

Help?
Thanks.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 07:58:56 pm »

I do not quite understand what you mean.

Do they ring the doorbell and then disappear?  is this happening on 1 lot only or in all of them?
Sweets

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 09:03:57 pm »

I havnt tried other lots. They cant be seen from the start but it shows they are their because the mini screen pops up and shows something is going on around my door but i just cant see the guest.

SOrry its hard to explain~
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 01:48:40 pm »

Well try to see if this happens on other lots too.  If so, it is probably a mod conflict or some new stuff you install your game does not like.  You can check for mod/hack conflict using the hack detection tool found at the http://www.simwardrobe.com site.  To check, move all your downloads and load the lot, if the problem does not happen when you have no cc at all, it means something in your downloads is causing the problem.

If if happens only on that lot, it might have become corrupted somehow.  You can either try the ffs debugger found at the MATY site Here or you can simply move them out, place them in a new house and bulldoze the corrupted lot.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 01:50:46 pm by MissDoh » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: