Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:13:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you done with your default sims?  (Read 57947 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
hil34

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2008, 06:29:43 pm »

Before the Great Computer Crash of 2006, Cassandra married Darren and had 5 kids, all who were INSANELY pretty, and girls Wink Mortimer married Dina and impregnated her before he died. And his death caused the teenage Alexander to run away. I also got the Pleasant twins married to their boyfriends and mary sue broke up w/ her husband and kalynn or however you spell it, left him to get married to a sim I made, join the police force, and have a kid. I killed off Don btw Wink For Veronaville, I just hooked everyone up basically and I don't really play Strangetown except when I got the general guy impregnated with an alien ^^

http://emia.myminicity.com/ <--- Visit my city so it can grow in population^-^

http://emia.myminicity.com/ind/ <--- Visit my city so it can grow in industry ^_^
mhahse57
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2008, 07:19:16 am »

Quote from: hil34;1153143
Before the Great Computer Crash of 2006, Cassandra married Darren and had 5 kids, all who were INSANELY pretty, and girls Wink Mortimer married Dina and impregnated her before he died. And his death caused the teenage Alexander to run away. I also got the Pleasant twins married to their boyfriends and mary sue broke up w/ her husband and kalynn or however you spell it, left him to get married to a sim I made, join the police force, and have a kid. I killed off Don btw Wink For Veronaville, I just hooked everyone up basically and I don't really play Strangetown except when I got the general guy impregnated with an alien ^^

Lordy, hil34!  
LOL!!  I never have General Buzz look through a telescope.  Now I know why I never will.  I have different uses for him, and he's always the character who is warning Strangetown of the "Alien invasion" led by PT9.  I think they became enemies when they competed for Jenny (Curious) Smith's affections.  I think General Buzz is a bigot when it comes to aliens.  What fun when I force him to work with PT9 to save Strangetown from the real invasion.

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture that world; cultivate it with imagination. Make it better than the world you live in. Then share it, and change your own world forever.
babiibarona86

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2008, 09:03:15 pm »

wow after reading all of your posts, i completely went a whole new direction with my sims. I know most of the stories were basically set and the couples were made. But that was kind of boring to me, so i switched it up.  I didnt want to marry cassandra to don, so i created a new family "the hunter's" (single mother, teenaged son) Don marries the mother and they have 2 kids. He was originally going to stay with the maid, but i decided to get rid of her after she moved in.  Nina and Dina parted ways. Dina's still living the single life, but Nina married Daniel pleasant after his divorce and had twins (boy and a girl) Cassandra married a Nightlife guy, Last name Toyoga or something lol they had a son named morty. Mortimer married an Open for business florist from the neighborhood, no more kids yet. and Alexander... well hes married but is also a cross dresser. But his husband doesnt mind. They adopted a little boy named Christopher. The pleasant twins also went a different direction. I married Lilith to Dustin Broke. Brandi Broke marries Landgraab and they have 7 kids. 5 boys and finally 2 girls. Not the best looking kids though. Angela is still looking for mr. right i guess But im thinking about growing up one of the Frat guys and marrying her off.. and their mom Mary-Sue remarried the male maid lol.. Darren Burb married a sim i downloaded, One of Jay Urbans honeys, who i renamed Trishelle. They had twin boys. Dirk married Kendall Bryant, one of nesley swipes simmies. No kids yet. I kept the burbs together ( for now) and they had twin girls, identical to their sister lucy. I married Lucy to my sim Brother. So i guess shes part of the family now lol they have 1 girl Jayleen and another on the way. I like the premade sims, but i much rather play with sims ive either downloaded or made myself.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 09:08:03 pm by babiibarona86 » Logged
babiibarona86

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2008, 09:10:16 pm »

Any ideas on who to marry Dina off to? i cant find anyone good enough or cute enough for her. HELP!!
MayorofSimcity2

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2008, 09:53:03 pm »

I personally have a *thing* against people marrying Mortimer and Dina, He was with Bella for more than 25 years and shes still technically alive, and when hes an elder your gonna marry him off to some lady? No Morty and Bella, and Dina and, and... .Idunno
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2008, 09:55:47 pm »

Hehe, after getting hooked on Strangetown lately I'm loving all these other stories Cheesy

Me? I'm playing according to what happens in my own story. Namely, I broke up Johnny and Ophelia, paired her with Tank and him with Ripp - the two new couples are both three-bolters Cheesy Of their own volition though, the two eldest Grunt brothers patch things up and generally get on pretty well Cheesy Tank's currently in the middle of a makeover courtesy of his new girlfriend, while Ripp's beginning to sink Sad (Not aspiration-wise, just in the story.) I have plans to get a sim abducted, but that's not 'til the sequel so I'm not saying who :tongue3: Same goes for all these other ideas brewing - haven't got there yet, don't wanna spoil things Wink

No requests please
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2008, 05:10:30 am »

i love lilth, and so do the men.

Lilith Pleasant
23 + kids  by 16 diffirent men (every man in town + a few townies + a few of my CAS) she was just so heart broken that the one true love of her life wounld't marry her that she filled the violed with other men(and got pregnant)
she's on hubby #9

Angela Pleasant-Broke
38 kids too many all by Dustin. They later divorce when a pretty new girl comes into town Dustin gets dumped when don marries the girl
grand kids to count

Don Lothrio
45 kids
at last count 90 grandkids, 30 great grandkids

Brandi Broke
Had son Christopher, daughter Lindsey by darren (they where married)

Dirk Dreamer
moved Downtown to aviod Lilith and responiblty started a grocey store. is a milllionare.

Mary Sue and Daniel
no one kids for marysue, Daniel had 9 others
she killed him, then killed her self

Nina
29 kids most by don and morty

Dina
1 daughter by Morty, Victoria, one by Dustin, Harry. (morty died leaving money to harry too)

these numbers are true!!!! I like kids

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2008, 02:44:29 pm »

I haven't played Pleasantview (yet), but since it's part of a merged neighbourhood I decided to make over some of the sims - some more than others:

Amazing what a little CC can do for Maxis sims, eh? Wink

No requests please
dlockett61

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2008, 01:41:12 am »

I just recently redownloaded my sims game and being here has given me some wonderful ideas, but I would like to know, how do you resurrect Darlene Dreamer and the others, that would be cool to do. I do have insim and I have uni and nightlife.
Young&Exclusive

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2008, 04:09:28 pm »

They look dated, so I delete them.
Why Lie

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2008, 04:58:26 am »

so far i have merged all the default neighbourhoods into one and have sent 2 of the capp girls, Ripp, Dirk, Lillith and another one to college.  Ripp and the two capp girls are still Freshmen and both Lillith and Dirk are now Juniors and are engaged.

Angela, Mary-sue and Daniel was given make overs but was never played with after that.

as for the rest of the neighbourhood, I don't really play them....
DocFX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2008, 07:48:26 am »

Hmmm?, so many Sims - so little time!... Wink

Malcolm Landgraab IV is a Multi-Millionaire [Criminal Genius] who owns most of the clubs downtown and a big chunk of Bluewater (plus, he's currently married to Jodie Larson [Mad Scientist] - althou' he really loves Lucy Hanby [Maid]), Chester Gieke is his willing accomplice [Getaway Driver] and Jason Larson [Captain Hero] is trying to save the World from evil!. Smiley

Bella Goth seems to be very popular with the Alien community, and has a nasty habit of getting abducted... Shocked
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 05:14:14 pm by DocFX » Logged

Just one more go!.. Wink
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2008, 07:20:09 am »

Lol-My Malcolm Landgraab made the ugliest kids, but I persevered and his genes have mellowed of the generations, though the brow does tend to pop up now & again!
 I am resetting Pleasantview as I love giving the Brokes a make over. But I always let Nina have Don's baby, who then leaves it on his doorstep-he actually makes a great single Dad-very attentive!

SuperFake

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2008, 05:20:12 am »

Thanks to the insimenator, nearly all default sims have become part of my new cemetary. Wonderful place for sims who wanna see a ghost or have an unusual date. Finally I found something they are good for;)
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2008, 05:28:19 am »

I don't even play with my default Sims.

I leave them alone.

I'd rather play with the ones I created or downloaded from some of the best Sim creaters on here (InSim). More of a challenge. Start at Ground Zero or Square One, and work your way up.

The only ghost I had was the Servo robot. God, that was a mistake getting him.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: