Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:30:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you done with your default sims?  (Read 58807 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TashaFaun

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2008, 11:36:10 pm »

Servos have ghosts?? Sweet! Ya learn something new every day! Hehe *runs off to kill a servo*
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2008, 12:08:42 am »

Yes they do!

I "killed" one. I didn't want it hanging around.

Death by satellite......Turned into a pile of comic dust.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
TashaFaun

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2008, 12:51:17 am »

lol thats how I just killed mine Smiley
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2008, 12:52:28 am »

Good job!

I'm proud of you Cheesy

Wait a few "sim" nights, it'll show up.

The Sims 3.........NO!
ToxicKitten

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2008, 01:50:10 pm »

does it make servo-ghost noises or regular ghost noises?

:smt115  i lick electrical outlets for fun
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2008, 08:48:16 pm »

You know, I have no idea. I usually don't play with the speakers on.

The Sims 3.........NO!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2008, 03:33:35 am »

sometimes I go a bit wild with them, but as for now, I´ve not touched them for a while. I had a family-thing going on with two students from the university lot - large families where all the girls had the same hair cut as children... and the third or fourth generation produced the first pair of twins in my game. I tried starting it up again not so long ago, but they´re still at the university, and I married the girl to another boy than first. they´ve got twin babies right now.

otherwise, I´ve had several alien babies from the curious family running around in that neighborhood, and I also tried my own version of the bella story, and the rest of that neighborhood.

oh, and the Dreamer family got back their wife/mother, and she got "real" triplets...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2008, 03:50:02 am »

I've made Mary-Sure and Daniel Pleasant break up, and I'm on the way of getting the twins back on track. Dustin left Brandi and beau, and the new baby (not born yet) in the tiny house, and moved in with Mary-Sue, Angela and Lilith. Cassandra broke up with Don, and is moving onto Darren, who is neglecting Dirk.

I'm in the midst of re-arranging Veronaville to my liking, and I haven't been to Strangetown since I re-installed my game.
exmodel

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2008, 01:44:26 pm »

I gave them all make-overs and new houses. Smiley
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2008, 03:17:18 pm »

you can read my story about lilith & her daughter it's called Forever Starts today

dlockett61

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2008, 03:01:37 pm »

You all had such interesting stories and ideas. If no one minds I would like to share mine.
After Don left her at the altar, Cassandra moved out of the mansion, she called on her friend Darren Dreamer and he came over to console her, when one thing led to another and she became pregnant with his child, well she miscarried that child and she soon became pregnant again with his child, they decided to become committed and got engaged. Now Darleen Dreamer is back, she was an international fashion model and was presumed to have died in a helicopter crash but she survived and lived in the Bahamas with amnesia. So now that she's back will Darren go back to her (the attraction between these two is very strong) or should he stay with Cassie?
Shastania

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2008, 07:21:40 am »

I played a default family for the first time since I first started simming 3 years ago. O.O I always play custom made sims so it was a departure to say the least. I've always like Strangetown so I went with the Beaker family.

Here's what happened:

Firstly, Loki Beaker would verbally abuse Nervous Subject to the point where he'd cry every 5 seconds, then proceed to make out with Circe right in front of him.
As a result, Nervous Subject would get frequent visits from the psychiatrist.

I took pity on the poor guy so after Loki went off to work, I kept Circe home and had her fufil Nervous' want for a hug. They looked like a cute couple, so slowly, I had them interacting more and more until they became BFFs and Nervous had developed a crush.

However, just when they started getting cosy, Loki caught them cuddling on the sofa and chalenged Nervous Subject to a fight.
Nervous lost the fight, but Circe got so ticked off with her husband that she broke up with him and kicked him out.

I readded Loki to the household, though, just to drive him crazy then I set about getting Circe and Nervous together. Whilst Loki stewed with jealousy, Nervous Subject suddenly rolled a want to "Drink Loki". O_o

I bough a cowplant and then-BOOM!-Circe was the one who got eaten.
For a while, Loki mourned his ex but then he started berating Nervous Subject again and the psychiatrist visists started all over again.

I was getting annoyed with Loki so I ressurected Circe via InSIM and had her whup his butt. She and Nervous Subject eventually got engaged and Loki was then eatten by the cowplant.

All in all, an amusing bunch of simmies.
courtneybby
my cat eats wooden tables

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2008, 05:14:14 am »

I'm re-installing my game and I think I'm going to bring all of the Goth ghosts back to life. Interesting, hey??
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2008, 11:34:27 am »

in my game, Malcom landgraab is involve with Bella goth
some townies I have in my game are real, cuz I change their appearance
My enemy in the game is Joe Car, agh! he's a mean townie, he likes to pick on my sims.
mmm, I can't remember who I play as default

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
dlockett61

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2008, 08:06:44 pm »

Now that you mention it Joe is a mean S.O.B isn't he? I brought back Darleen Dreamer and Darren broke off the engagement after he left poor Cassie at the altar and remarried Darleen. Cassie had a baby by Darren and she got back with Don and now she's pregnant by him. I think I'm just going to let her have a bunch of babydaddies and see how it goes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: