Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 01:36:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Links to TS2&EP hacks:More Critical AL EP8 FIXES;InTeen info NEW 1/1/09  (Read 146360 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
honestsim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2007, 11:33:42 pm »

how do i check if my game has good enough system specs for the seasons ep???
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 11:35:50 pm by honestsim » Logged
maniac19642003
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2007, 12:51:36 am »

Quote from: honestsim;606572
how do i check if my game has good enough system specs for the seasons ep???

There's a link in this thread here where you can view the specs for alot of games, including all the Sims2 EP's and more.
fyr54

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 07:41:42 pm »

Can anyone help me find the body shop patch? Since uninstalling and reinstalling my sim2 games (all EP's and seasons) my body shop won't install. Help please.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 08:09:39 pm »

Fyr54 I am a bit frustrated by your question, having it especially in this thread. If you took the time to look at the very first post referring to hacks etc. you will find listed and a link:****IMPORTANT****:The Sims 2 Pets CD Patch (Including Body Shop).

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2007, 10:35:12 pm »

I would say to be patient. The SimPe Site looks to be having problems. I tried using the links in this thread's first post for either SimPe or the no-censor file and both links are broken. I Googled SimPe and had the same result. I really think it's a temporary problem that will be fixed shortly.

As for the Quaxi censor file, if you are using the one from PETS it will also work with SEASONS. It is working with my EP5 installed.

Joey the Whinernator

Zephyrash

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2007, 05:25:23 pm »

Joey I just wanted to praise you for this posting and keeping us updated...I see it is frazzling your nerves a bit but I want you to know I really appreciate you and all the others trying to help us and keep us informed. Smiley
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2007, 06:55:02 pm »

Cam, please be patient. I know SimPe is just down temporarily. In a day or so they will return and you will have your file.

Zephyrash, thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement.

EDIT: Cam, I just checked and the Quaxi and SimPe links are working again.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 07:41:30 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2007, 07:40:12 pm »

Hey Joey, a new patch for Seasons has been released (someone posted the news on another thread):

Seasons CD/DVD Patch
Seasons Digital Download Patch

No requests please
maniac19642003
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2007, 09:26:03 pm »

The Seasons patch can now be downloaded from the official Sims 2 site. There are only 3 fixes in the patch though. MaxoidGoonter gives some additional info:

"You only need to apply the most recent patch for the most recent EP you have installed.
This is because the installation of your most recent EP includes all previous bug fixes, so there is no need to apply previous patches.
EXCEPTION: If you have Pets and Seasons, please apply both patches - some of the Pets fixes were not included with Seasons. Thanks!"

Download the patch here:
- CD/DVD patch
- Digital Download patch
Stimy

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2007, 01:42:12 am »

Ok, this I don't understand, how long did we beg for a patch for Pets and it took ages for them to make one. Now with Seasons I haven't even heard anyone begging for a patch and here ther relese one just weeks after they relesed the expansion... wierd...
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2007, 01:56:03 pm »

Mark and Sadie, thanks for the heads up. I will add the link to the main post. My game is sadly in mothballs. I have a new PC and flummoxed the transfer of files and riled The Veronaville Horror a bit too much. I guess it's time for Veronaville IV; although, I may just move on to the new neighborhhood. Right now I am playing Caesar IV and trying to become Emperor.

Stimy, I agree with you but thank goodness we all did not have to wait.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 02:06:55 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2007, 03:20:19 pm »

Or if you like Veronaville that much, rather than play it again you could re-create it with un-corrupted sims? Wink Damn, what is it with Maxis supplied neighbourhoods/characters and being buggy? This is why I don't play them ¬_¬

You're welcome anyway - good luck with your game Smiley

No requests please
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2007, 06:01:06 pm »

Update on Squinge's downloads - they can be found here: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/ - as sad as it is he won't be coming back, real life got in the way which is fair enough.

No requests please
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2007, 12:52:29 pm »

Again, Sadie, TA ever so much for the heads up on where to find Squinge's work. I will put the link in the main section of this thread. I am sure there are many of us who feel the great loss of Squinge and his magnificent work.

Trust me, I know the demands now of RL. I hope all is well for Squinge. His presence will be missed by all here.

I am proud of the fact that I was the first to suggest that Empress Kathy to invite St. Squinge eons ago to bring his work to the InSim. That was probably the smartest, most SIMtastic thing I have ever done.

I am playing Pleasantview now. I moved several packaged Veronaville lots over with the re-install. While I like SEASONS, I find it the least stable of all the EPs. You have no idea how many crashes I have had. POOHBAH!

Now for updating the thread!

Joey the Whinernator

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2007, 02:04:56 pm »

jinyc, thanks for the mention in the first post on the BV updates.  Just a short caveat for the viewing public.  When I initiated that post on the Inteenimater site, it was for the purpose of stating whether my mods were or were not compatible with BV.  As an afterthought I indicated compatibility of Squinge's mods that I use.

Neither I nor any of the staff over there support Squinge's work.  My public service deed has brought many requests to check compatibility of other mods by Squinge.  Not going to happen.  For those of you wondering, get the hackdiff tool from MATY.  It's not that difficult to use.  Learn it.  Run it yourself.  If the results say clean for a mod, it's BV compatible.  You'll find out not only about Squinge's mods, but all the other mods you have.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: