Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:04:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: 'pregnancy wear any outfit' with BV  (Read 31427 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2007, 04:23:11 pm »

As MissDoh said before, you are taking a risk by leaving it in your game when it is so clearly in need of updating. If your game happens to explode in a BFBVFS, you've only got yourselves to blame.

:blob6:
lmfjaxxon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2007, 03:54:36 am »

Quote from: CynaraBlade;947699
As MissDoh said before, you are taking a risk by leaving it in your game when it is so clearly in need of updating. If your game happens to explode in a BFBVFS, you've only got yourselves to blame.

Mine also works fine...I was suprised that I didn't need the update.  It also worked fine for Seasons and this is the one from Pets!  If I'm not mistaken, he didn't make an InTeen version for Seasons but I really can't remember which EP....

LaTasha

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2007, 03:44:18 pm »

Has anyone taken on the job of making it compatible? All my sims wear horrible maxis stuff.... nooo!

Char
xxx

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2007, 04:45:28 pm »

Jordi will be looking at making a BV compatible version mid-October.  For sure an Inteen version, and a non-Inteen version has been requested.
milkeshake4

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2007, 02:00:34 pm »

I need it in a zip file, can someone give me a link?

Being a good girl just means you are a bad girl who hasn't been caught.
:thefinge:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 11:11:51 am »

I need it in a zip file, can someone give me a link?

It's not MID-Oct yet.
countrygal89

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2007, 12:29:22 pm »

i have bon voyage and i can get the teen maternity everyday clothes to work with toms clothing tester but the other ones, like the swim athletic and pjs  dont work with it is there any way i can get them working cause the default ones are ugly andi would like to be able to use downloaded clothes for my pregnant teens, adults i dont really care about but....
if any one can help it would be much oppecriated
thanks
CG
Tiababy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 06:55:21 am »

I have that in my game. I've had my sim pregnant and they were their normal clothes
Nothing bad has happened *touches wood*
Then again I have 2 hacks in my game.
That one and the antiredundancy one from MATY to stop that darned tour guide from respawning 50+ times lol

The baddest Bitch & Butch; Trizza, *2nd Place*
Miss Midnight; Tolantri Hibisca, Round 1, Round2, Round 3, Round 4
Miss Universe; Venetra Bisna
dutchie
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2007, 12:01:44 am »

hi...just wondering how to actually get this hack because when i click on the page it says that i don't have permission to access this page...
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2007, 07:39:51 pm »

Why you need the hack?
You can use the insiminator to change clothes.

No longer active
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2007, 01:44:44 pm »

You know, I hate to sound like a total hag, but here goes:

For those requesting the Squinge hack: He's left the community and it's no longer available on this site, as has been said several times, and as it also says in the sticky posted on the front page of every forum page here. Reading is your friend. You can get it, if you really want it, at the sims2graveyard. If you don't know where that is, then google is also your friend. It's been announced a few times that the PregWearAnything hack is not BV compatible. If you leave it in your game you do so at your own risk. A couple of alternative methods have been suggested that work perfectly well with the game and won't risk borking your game to heck. Just because a hack that is not compatible is working for you now, doesn't mean it always will. If you want to take that risk, then it's yours to take. Personally, I would advise you all to take it out and use one of the alternate methods until someone can come up with a hack that works.

Don't mind me, it's just a pet peeve of mine to read a post saying something has been proven to be non-compatible only to have dozens of posts following it saying "it works fine for me". Mods, delete this if you like, I just wanted to get this off my chest.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2007, 01:59:40 pm »

Joy, you are perfectly justified in saying that. All those "works fine for me" posts irritate the hell out of me too.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2007, 08:51:13 pm »

Chazzhay, this mod is not compatible with BV. Yes, it was a great mod to have, but it's not worth risking your game over. Read back through the past couple of pages and you'll be given two alternative methods to get the same effect as the hack in ways that won't break your game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2007, 08:54:46 pm »

Good god, what is it going to take for people to understand what "not compatible with BV" means? Sheesh.

If you really want to change your pregnant sim's attire, you can do so by spawning Tom's Clothing Tester with boolprop, or by using the Wardrobe Adjuster from the Insim. That's what I've been doing.

melissawhite69

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2007, 03:40:09 pm »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;1028393
You know, I hate to sound like a total hag, but here goes:

Don't mind me, it's just a pet peeve of mine to read a post saying something has been proven to be non-compatible only to have dozens of posts following it saying "it works fine for me". Mods, delete this if you like, I just wanted to get this off my chest.

I realize you hate the repeating thing.I thought i had read somewhere that it would work with some of the clothing and some not.It would just leave them without the preg belly.Ofcorse i read up about this long ago and havnt looked at it since.It works in my game but some of the clothes don't work.
However if there is a danger in useing it then i would recomend you not useing it.I do beleive that alot of people don't take the time to read nor research anything on here and just ask for help.This , people ,makes everyone angry.It doesn't take that much to use the serch engine to find what you are looking for.Heck , if all else fails then read posts other's have posted and 9 times out of 10 it has already been addressed.
I personally don't get that angry at people for stupidity but as i have read in many other places most people do.
Just my thoughts.
If you are stupid enough to try it and it messes the game up then you have no one to blame but yourself.As been stated before it is not compatible,to use it would be a risk.
I personally left it in my game but i no if it messes up it is my fault and should not expect help from anyone when i have been amply warned.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: