Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:29:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218535 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #705 on: January 17, 2009, 03:36:21 pm »

Aw, bless you for commenting so soon.

I would be happy to extract Jondak for you.  Give me a week or so.  

Thank you for the lovely comments!

Thank you, aralie!  Glad you could make it!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
ZAYURY

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 17, 2009, 04:11:03 pm »

OMG! THIS WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!  Rock

BRAVO! BRAVO!  Your pictures GORGEOUS!  Your writing FABULOUS!  Girl, this was AMAZING!  I could tell by the extraordinary poses and marvelous pictures how hard you worked on this chapter my friend!  The whole fighting sequence was EXCELLENT!  I LOVED the sword through Jondak's chest, AWESOME job there girl!!  And the shot of Shirra flying over the bench, AWESOME special effects/poses you know what I mean!  Wink

Your pictures look so clear and crisp!  I'm glad that other problem got resolved!  Thankfully, Ileeya was able to help Tim mentally!  I must agree w/everyone else, Jondak was a HOTTY, even though he was a major jerk, lol!  Grin

The picture of Tim and Ileeya laying on the bed of flowers is GORGEOUS!  I love it!  Kool bars on Tim's cell!  I can't wait to the next one, now that it's the showdawn between the sisters!  YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB my dear!  BRAVO! BRAVO!  Rock

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #707 on: January 17, 2009, 09:58:29 pm »

Thank you, Zayury!

You're not kidding!  I think that's one of the reasons I'm getting burned out so much on this story is the time it takes to set the poses.  It gets so tedious going through so many animations to find just the right one - and part of the time it's really not what I want but the best I can find.

I'm glad you liked it!  And yes, thank God my graphics issue has been worked out!

Thank you for the compliment on the flowers picture.  I was happy with the way it turned out.

Thank you so much for all your fabulous comments.  People's enjoyment of my work make it worth the effort.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 17, 2009, 10:40:03 pm »

Woo! *applauds* Yes, I'm still here - that palaver with the site threw me off for a while, but now I see it's worth updating here after all Smiley

Great stuff Ari - oh, and about the poses? Since you obviously have AL, have you tried this? It's a godsend for awkward shots Wink

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #709 on: January 17, 2009, 11:24:33 pm »

GASP!!  I remember you posting that at SimTales and meant to snag it, then, but life happened and I forgot all about it.  Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention again.  I'll certainly give that a try.  Some of these shots are a pain in the arse, lol.

I've fallen waaay behind on my reading because life was seriously kicking my butt for awhile, and suffering burnout with sims stories in general.  But I'm starting to get back in the groove again, finally, and will be hopefully making my rounds again with yours, as well.

Jondak is now up for download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/idywymmmwnm/Jondak.rar
Just a note - he wears contacts.  When I originally made him, I used a different eye, then decided later it wasn't right for him.  I didn't know anything about extracting sims back then, and knew I'd never be able to make him again (since I had made him in CAS), so I put contacts on him to change his eyes.  Contacts can be found under full face makeup if you want to remove them - but he won't be quite as pretty without them, lol.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 01:23:54 am by Astral Faery » Logged

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 18, 2009, 01:39:41 am »

I feel your pain - I really do Undecided I've been out of the loop for a good while myself, and only recently felt like going near Xeno again. But I'll get there Wink

You're welcome, by the way - and thanks for Jondak Cheesy

No requests please
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: January 18, 2009, 02:30:06 am »

Glad to hear your graphics issues are resolved!
Excellent update! I completely agree with Zayury about the fighting sequence and the sword through Jondak was like woahmygoshawesome. And I'm usually a squeamish person. And you're so evil to leave us hanging! But then, that is to be expected...

Interesting though, that Shirra at least the decency to release Ileeya. There's no hope for a happy ending where Shirra turns good and the two sisters reunite, is there? (rhetorical question)

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #712 on: January 18, 2009, 10:42:16 am »

You're very welcome, Sadie.  Cheesy

Discowhipped - hell yeah, I'm evil, lol.  I actually ended the chapter at a different place than originally intended, just to make sure it was more evil. Evil  Anyhoo, this probably isn't the best thing for you to be reading if you're squeamish, lol.  I'm happy you're reading, though.  I seriously thought about not posting future chapters here and just sticking to my blog.  But I got a bug up my butt and jumped into this chapter, and didn't come up for air until it was done.  Wish I always had that drive.  I could get so much done. 

Shirra released Ileeya because she has a gigantic ego.  She's been wanting to destroy Ileeya for along time, and wants a good fight.  Plus, Ileeya called her a coward.  That really pissed her off, and now she feels the need to prove herself.  She has some pretty serious self esteem issues.

And as far as your question about Shirra turning good...er...do I have to answer that?

Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 19, 2009, 01:52:30 am »

Yay! I will definitely be snagging that Jondak sim!  Rock

Astral, for a while there I didn't have internet, so that's why I wasn't commenting. I caught up on what I missed though! This story is addicting! You are amazing.  Grin

I'm very anxious to read the next chapter! (Hurry up! I'm impatient!!!! JK.  Wink )

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
OHHxbby

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: January 19, 2009, 06:34:00 pm »

i can't believe i haven't read this story before today >.<
this is an absolutely amazing story. :]]

it would be wonderful if you uploaded the whole cast (Ileeya, Merillon, Nauri, Lainel, Malir, and Samael to be more specific  Grin) but of course if you don't want to share them, it's completely understandable Cry
i'd want to keep them to myself too Tongue

btw, what eyes do you use? they're beautiful Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 06:46:27 pm by OHHxbby » Logged
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #715 on: January 20, 2009, 09:48:44 pm »

Hi, OHH, and welcome!  I'm certainly happy you're enjoying the story.  Better late than never!

The cast uses many different eyes - Merillon, Lainel, and Samael use Enayla's, Ileeya and Nauri have Sussi's, and Malir has Yumedust.

I'd be happy to upload the characters, but it will take me some time.  The last time I was in bodyshop, it crashed.  Sad  I'll see what I can do, though, so check back next week.  And I'll tell you a little secret - Nauri is Ileeya with red hair - I didn't change her face because I was too lazy, lol.

Samael and Malir are not mine.  I don't feel comfortable uploading them anywhere, but I'd be happy to e-mail them to you.  Just send me a PM of your e-mail address.

Lainel is already up for download at Sugah's Place.  It's a free site, but you'll need to register.  It's very worth it - Sugah's has tons of awesome stuff!  Lainel is here:  http://sugahsplace.planetthesims.gamespy.com/SugahsCompleteSims4.html

I happen to have Ileeya handy.  You can find her here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zzi4modnzdh/Ileeya.rar
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:56:39 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

OHHxbby

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: January 22, 2009, 07:09:06 pm »

You are the best Cheesy

ooh. i already use Enayla's eyes, but I'm glad you shared the others with me. I looked them up and those eyes are absolutely breathtaking Cheesy

Just take your time :] I'm just grateful that you would upload them xD
You know, I've always had an underlying suspicion that they were the one and the same, lol.

I just sent you a PM with my e-mail.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.  Glomp

EDIT:
it says your inbox is full? :[

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 10:05:58 pm by OHHxbby » Logged
Sugah Sim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #717 on: January 22, 2009, 09:16:16 pm »

Another enthralling episode, AF! All I can say is, "WOW!!!"

I knew my poor, misunderstood Jondak would inevitably meet his demise. Thank goodness he lives and breathes and has a fabulous life in my game, as do so many of your horribly abused Sims.  Laugh

I agree with Z. The fight scenes and the scene with Ileeya and Tim in the flowers are all awesome. I particularly was mesmerized by Ileeya hung on the bookcase.
I can't imagine how you get half the shots you do OR the patience, creativity and skills it takes to procure them. Bravo, m'lady.  I'm so envious of your tenacity and talent.  is Praise

It's hard to believe this story is coming to an end with only three chapters to go. As always, you have us sitting on the edge of our seats...impatiently waiting for more.

Job beautifully done, my friend. You deserve the kudos and compliments you've been receiving HANDS DOWN.  Clap

Sugah's Place
We are one of the few remaining Sims 2 sites!
... Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC & Maxis recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges, fun forum games and so much more in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere ...
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #718 on: January 23, 2009, 01:23:57 pm »

I really apologize, OHH, I should have set up links for you when I told you what eyes I was using.  Having a duh moment - I get those a lot.  Have you found them all, then?  Those are some of my favorite eyes.

Thank you for letting my know my inbox was full.  I forgot that when Insim switched the pmboxes became much smaller.  I deleted a bunch of stuff, so you should have better luck, now.

Sugah - well thank you, ma'am!  I greatly appreciate all of your wonderful feedback and support.  I'm glad you're enjoying the story and it's keeping you on the edge of your seat.  Every writer loves to hear that!!

Glad you like the bookcase pics.  They are a PAIN and I'm SO GLAD I'm done with them, lol!  No more in cell shots (hate those), lunch room shots (really hate those), or stuck-to-the-wall shots (so SICK of those)  LOL!!  Hooray for new stories, new characters,  and new locations.

And the real Jondak is alive and well in the BLD neighborhood, too.  Actually, there are about 4 of them, lol.

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 23, 2009, 04:42:54 pm »

Sigh...watching all these beautiful pictures makes me so jealous! How do you get that kind of sheen in your pictures, for like dreams and stuff?

Anotha beautiful chapter! Kudos to Astral! (I have know idea what that means, must be some sort of american phrase)

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to: