Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:06:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Between the Light and the Darknes ~~~Chapter 34 - The End~~~  (Read 218414 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #765 on: February 15, 2009, 12:19:46 pm »

Thank you, Sugah!  It's a never ending thrill to hear others say they like your work.  You've been another friend whose been there from the beginning - through all my trials, tribulations, and triumphs with this story.  I'm proud to say that there are many who started out with me and came back for more!  And I'm so happy that others have found this story (no matter how late) and liked it enough to read the whole thing and leave me a comment.  It won't be long before this story slips back in the Insim pages Sad  That's a rather saddening thought.

I'm glad you liked it!  I had fun making the meadow as bright and colorful as I could.  There was no such thing as too many flowers, lol!!

Em - aw, so happy to hear you say so.  Thank you for all your beautiful comments and encouragement.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 16, 2009, 06:44:52 am »

Great stuff! Could say more, but it's already been said Wink But I really enjoyed it Smiley

No requests please
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #767 on: February 16, 2009, 11:06:24 am »

Thank you, Sadie!  I'm glad you've been able follow.  It's been a long run, hasn't it?  I'm going to be kind of sad when it's done.  Never thought I would EVER say that, lol!!

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 16, 2009, 11:18:02 am »

awesome!  I love the ending of the chapter in Tim's dream garden.  I can't wait to see how everything rounds up in the end. cool

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #769 on: February 16, 2009, 09:29:46 pm »

Thank you, Vicky!  Glad you could make it.  Grin

OHHxbby

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 16, 2009, 11:12:38 pm »

THAT WAS AWESOMENESSS!!
i knew she couldn't be seriously dead and gone Cheesy

poor Shirra :[ but she got what she deserved HAHAHAH!
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #771 on: February 17, 2009, 02:52:08 pm »

Thanks, OHH!  I couldn't really kill Ileeya off.  But Shirra needed to go.  Thanks for reading!

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 17, 2009, 04:59:49 pm »

But...but...SHIRRAAAAAA....weepity weep weep.
Lol, I know what's it's like to be prosecuted for your beliefs now! (or in this case my sim story preferences)
I was reading the chapter and my mom saw Shirra's outfit and I got grilled for reading innapropiate stuff! O_O Ah well. I kinda agreed with her. Shirra is great but that outfit was a bit over da top.  Undecided

Only one more chappie to go! I'm so...what can I say...sad? Excited? Tense?
Good for you, Astral, coming this far! Many don't, as I'm sure you know..congrats!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #773 on: February 25, 2009, 12:32:16 pm »

Thank you, Zorom!  It is definitely thrilling to be so near the end.  There were many times I didn't think I would make it, but somehow found my drive for it again.  I'm glad I did.  I'd hate to leave it incomplete.

2~B - well thank you!!  I'm glad you noticed the improvement.  I've noticed, too, that I've improved, and that's a fabulous thing.  So happy you're enjoying it and thank you for the awesome compliment!

rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 26, 2009, 02:53:49 pm »

Amazing story Astral! Just found Insim again and it's good to be back. But will Tim ever go home to his own world? If not, how will his Mother cope? Was Shirra really pregnant with his kid when she died (or was it a ruse by Ileeya)? Will Ileeya go home? What about the slaves still imprisoned? Will the society they live in set them free? Will they choose to go home to their own worlds?

I want to know what happens next! Grin
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #775 on: February 26, 2009, 04:35:02 pm »

Hi, Rachel!  I'm so glad you found Insim again and got all caught up.

LOL - that's a lot of questions.  But you'll find all the answers in the final chapter.  I'll hopefully be getting around to that in the next couple of weeks.

Lily_D

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 27, 2009, 05:29:32 pm »

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol i neeeeed to know the end lmfao!

Ive read the entire thing from start to finsish and its fabulous!!

I still think jondaks kinda cute.. Love Struck

bleh
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 08, 2009, 05:00:16 pm »

Wow, Astral! I have been secretly reading and just..wow! I might have missed a few chapters though, hmm I'll look...I don't seem to remember, what ever did happen to Tim's dog? and mother? lol I forget way too easily, sorry. But, wow astral that was breathtakingly awsome! I want to try to get back into sims after a loong break, and let me just say, you inspire me you're work is amazing!  Rock rock on!

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #778 on: March 14, 2009, 10:47:52 am »

Thank you, Lily!  I'll eventually get to the end.  I'm really dragging, I know.  Thank you for reading.

Hi, Louie!  I never did say what happened to Tim's family - but I'll get to that in the final chapter.  I'm glad you're enjoying it.

ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 16, 2009, 06:54:36 pm »

I just caught up on all your stories today, whew what a day lol. I can't wait for the end of this story!
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 55
  Print  

Jump to: