Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:54:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: why wont it work?  (Read 5187 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimmieCal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 05:26:17 pm »

Quote from: euphoria_depres
the choices are adjust (for the multiples hack)... meditate, invite headmaster, throw party, groups, and call. (she has a cellphone)

If you have the choice of "adjust" then you didn't remove all the hacks and you're not testing just Inteen. You get invite headmaster and throw party by clicking on the teen and not on a phone? Sounds like you have other hacks in there are well.
euphoria_depres

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 05:37:49 pm »

i thought so too, but i removed EVERYTHING. my downloads folder was EMPTY, and then i even redownloaded the inteenimater.

well, i just retried and it works... so now i slowly move stuff back in... custom recolors and such first, then meshs, then the hacks/mods.

Edited to add......

now my question would be.... whats vision and my biological clock.... and how do i get her to have a baby with another teen?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 05:37:49 pm by euphoria_depres » Logged
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 05:43:09 pm »

Did you bother to read the RTFM?
euphoria_depres

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 05:56:20 pm »

no, but i've figured it out for the most part. when i launched the biological clock, i couldn't see it at first, and thought nothing happened....

thanks everyone for helping me out
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 09:05:10 am »

Hey, MoshChic, next time be sure to start a new topic and not bring up an old thread that doesn't relate to your question.  (This one is about InTeen not working.)  Wink

You might have an incompatible object or clothing mesh that requires an EP that you don't have.  Try moving your "Downloads" folder to your Desktop and running the game.  

The best advice I can offer is to test all of the custom content that you've recently installed either individually or in small groups by doing this:

1.)  Move the Downloads folder back in the C:\My Documents\EA Games\ The Sims 2 folder

2.)  Move your custom content to a separate folder on your Desktop

3.)  Gradually add the custom content back into the Downloads folder like suggested above, running the game again after each group until you find the problem file(s).

Hope this helps.  :angel:

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: