Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:37:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Squinge's Throw up & Rub Own Belly Hack  (Read 1991 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
munsterpoo

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2007, 12:26:55 pm »

Hi. I downloaded both of these mods/hacks, and neither one successfully showed up in my game. I extracted it to my downloads folder and everything, but it's not working. Anyone have any idea what I did wrong?
munsterpoo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 04:30:51 pm »

Okay, maybe you can IM me the answer to my problem.
Try daxxmoose on AIM.
And I'm not trying to be impatient, I know this isnt set up for instant replies, it's not a chat room, i know, but I'm hoping for an answer tonight sometime, I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow and the next day.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 08:32:01 pm »

I am sorry but Squinge's mods are no longer on this site (as per his request) and nobody is supporting them.

Just make sure cc is enable in your game.
munsterpoo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 12:15:34 pm »

Yeah. I know they're not here anymore, just curious if anyone had the same problem, because then maybe I'd be able to find out what they did to fix it.
And yes, custom content is enabled in my game.
But thanks anyways. :icon_smi:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 12:39:30 pm »

So, whenever you click the selected sim, the new menu options don't show up?  Do you have any other hacks/mods in your Downloads folder?  You may have a conflict if the menus aren't showing up like they're supposed to.

munsterpoo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 03:39:30 pm »

Yeah, I do.
I have been having issues with some of them lately. I think I may have to go through them and find out which one is causing a problem.
Because also my sims' thermometers have been going crazy lately, usually they're either super hot, or freezing.

But the only problem with that is that the files I downloaded aren't showing up in my downloads folder. But just those two. All of the other stuff is showing up. =/
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 06:16:12 pm »

Some mods affecting menus (Monique, pinhead for example) needed to be update for almost every ep.

Make sure you are using the latest version of all the mods you have.

If those 2 mods do not show in your downloads folder it means they are not install or by mistake were put in another folder that you did not check.

Check your customcontent.txt file in your log folder, it will list all the cc you have and from which folder it is loading it from.
munsterpoo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 09:23:56 am »

Oh, okay.
I'll try that and see if it helps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: