Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 09:00:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changing Eyes/Eye Color  (Read 1794 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ThexVillain

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2007, 11:53:40 pm »

Is there any hack or anyway you can change an already made Sims physical features like their eyes?
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 07:35:26 am »

Not a hack, but you can download contact lenses and make the sim select a color in game at the mirror (usually they go to costume makeup, but that depends on the creator). These contact lenses are not genetic, of course.

Or, if the sim has standard Maxis eyes, you can find a nice set of default eyes that change all standard eyes in game to the new defaults if saved in your Downloads folder (only one set at a time!).
ThexVillain

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 10:00:20 am »

Okay thank you! Instead of making a new thread - does anyone know where I can find like animal/cat like contact lenses? Its for a Sims Next Top Model thing I'm doing. If you know, please help! Smiley
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 11:20:12 am »

I know there are lots of contact lenses on MTS2, just use the search and I'm sure you'll find enough stuff.
I don't know if there are contact lenses here on insimenator, just try a search.
There are other places, but you'd have to google them yourself.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 11:33:05 am by Wednesday17 » Logged
tinkerbell3552

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 07:13:49 pm »

for the cat eye contacts go to the sims 2 wiki content lists that you can find on MTS2. They have tons of links to contacts for sims.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 12:30:29 am »

tinkerbell - could you post a link to that page?  I just looked on the Wiki and couldn't even find any contacts and the site search came out empty for me.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: