Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:58:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Raver Remix *RE-VAMPED*: Teen and Adult Male "Street" Clothes (Update 4/23/08)  (Read 32246 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
riverofjazz
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 02:19:44 pm »

These are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing

Real Sims Blvd Will be closing at the end of Dec. TBA where all future files will be shared
Real Sims 2
GIMP  Photo Skinning Tut
Malu69jp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 08:23:29 am »

nice...Thank you

:blob6: My Hi5 :blob6:
HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 02:06:34 pm »

for some reason dear this doesn't show up in my game, i got the mesh and everything. the mesh is there as normal raver clothes but i can't find this recolor D: all my other CC stuff shows up (i had the problem fixed) but even this wont show.

o.o is there anything i can do? quick help? i don't wanna report this in the help forum concidering its a personal issue with yer recolor and not my game as a whole n__n;

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 02:37:09 pm »

Quote from: HB_princessakasha;1078431
for some reason dear this doesn't show up in my game, i got the mesh and everything. the mesh is there as normal raver clothes but i can't find this recolor D: all my other CC stuff shows up (i had the problem fixed) but even this wont show.

o.o is there anything i can do? quick help? i don't wanna report this in the help forum concidering its a personal issue with yer recolor and not my game as a whole n__n;

Which EPs do you have?  I know that the outfit is also enabled for YA and is in both the Everyday and Athletic categories, but I'm not sure if it causes the outfit to be unavailable if Uni isn't installed on your computer.  (hoping someone will prove me wrong on this just to be sure.  Wink)  And it's not showing up for teens either?  Strange...  :scratch:

If re-downloading it doesn't help, I'm thinking it may have to do with expansion requirements.  I'll be sure to edit my post and hopefully make a non-Uni required outfit if that's the case.  Other than that, I'm really not sure how and why it's not working.  Sorry for all your troubles with it.  I'll try my best to help you get it working for you.  :icon9:

HB_princessakasha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 10:58:18 pm »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1078461
Which EPs do you have?  I know that the outfit is also enabled for YA and is in both the Everyday and Athletic categories, but I'm not sure if it causes the outfit to be unavailable if Uni isn't installed on your computer.  (hoping someone will prove me wrong on this just to be sure.  Wink)  And it's not showing up for teens either?  Strange...  :scratch:

If re-downloading it doesn't help, I'm thinking it may have to do with expansion requirements.  I'll be sure to edit my post and hopefully make a non-Uni required outfit if that's the case.  Other than that, I'm really not sure how and why it's not working.  Sorry for all your troubles with it.  I'll try my best to help you get it working for you.  :icon9:

i have all EPs plus H&M and TeenStyle Stuff. i think its weird, ima play around with my game some more and see..and i'll keep in touch on here and DA incase :3! i know i redownloaded it and ive added it to my download file properly. hmmmm

"I'd like to depart this world the way I arrived. Screaming and covered in someone else's blood."

Keisha // Snoppy
gamerxgirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2007, 07:27:59 pm »

Eek! It's like my hometown again, only with just white shirts. do you mind if I re-color this? I would so totally do it!

Sims2Sites.com
FREE sims hosting | forums | link directory | topsites | awards[/FONT]
-I do self-sim requests-
[/FONT]
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 11:18:13 pm »

Sure, gamerxgirl!  Recolors are always welcome.  :angel:

OpenHouseJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2008, 07:55:31 am »

love the background too

::smilieiforgetwhi::OpenHouse For Sims::smilieiforgetwhi::
::: Click Here To Go There :::
femsuii

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2008, 02:05:25 pm »

I like it! Will work great with my teenpimpboy! Never knew there was a way around TSR subscription, but google does wonders Wink
simplaya4lyfe

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2008, 02:59:37 am »

How do I find somebody who knows? =/
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2008, 08:07:33 am »

I probably will be doing a re-mesh of this myself, just to make it easier to recolor... and maybe add a little bit of my signature flair to it.  :toothy3:  The "neon" part of the file always annoyed me, and I still want to be able to remove that doggone wristband from the adult mesh that seems to be persistent.  That way, people won't have to worry about jumping through hoops just to get the other half of my download.  :?

(And simplaya4lyfe, Google the underlined letters together and you find something interesting.  Then go back and take a closer look at the first post.  Wink )
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 08:10:09 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 08:55:18 am »

:new:  Major update on this one, people.  Instead of relying on an edited Maxis mesh that's set as a pay item, I went ahead and made my own version...  Check the first post for details.  

This new version shouldn't require any EP whatsoever, but due to the fact that it's my first released mesh (not my very first mesh), I'd be forever grateful if people give me any feedback or problems if they run into any while using these files.  Wink

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 09:52:54 am »

Thanks for PMing me to let me know you had re-vamped the upload, Tenshii! I have added it to the daily update =)

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
pink_cherry105

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 12:04:45 am »

Nice job thank you.
Synerje

Crazy Cat Lady

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2008, 05:51:41 am »

HOT! Totally hot! Thanks so much! Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: