Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:47:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1454528 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 06, 2006, 12:32:20 pm »

StrayCat... They are so hot!

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 06, 2006, 01:23:18 pm »

Slice is hot!  Eavan is amazing!  Allemande, Try out KSK's tasty skin tones.  You can find some here, and some on ModTheSims2!  Those are VERY manly!
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: May 06, 2006, 03:56:23 pm »

Slice is a stud muffin. Yum! Kinda boy next door with a twist huh? hee hee!

This is my newest sexy creation. His name is Jaysin and hes a pleasure seeking punk rawker!

This is Dawg...he works at Punks pot shop.

And this is Sexi Fags. He is Faggis sig. other I had said I would post a pic of him and here it is. though I guess I need a better one cause he is such a babe! *drools*

xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 06, 2006, 06:40:30 pm »

Everyone: Your male sims are so attractive... I think you guys should apply to this contest thats over at the contest portion of the fourm... :hint hint:

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
MatSi

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 06, 2006, 07:36:04 pm »

schuldig_seiben honey, where did you get Thyme's hairs? Looks so hot!

edit: Ok, I have my answer.. I just had to read a little Tongue
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 07:38:21 pm by MatSi » Logged

Greetings, citizens. We are living in the age where the pursuit of all values other than money, success, fame and glamour, has either been discredited or destroyed. Money, success, fame, glamour.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: May 06, 2006, 08:25:38 pm »

totally! Ive never had simmys turn out so fine! woot woot

Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: May 06, 2006, 09:21:56 pm »

A dark elf sim I made who I'll have marry the fairy sim I made.

Corrolo Norrela

Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 06, 2006, 09:31:46 pm »

Wow!  Corrolo is pretty  good-lookin'!  Great job!
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: May 06, 2006, 09:56:02 pm »

Thanks, Brenda. Smiley
schuldig_seiben

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 07, 2006, 02:57:17 am »

Thanks, guys Smiley
Allemande, I mostly use SimCribbling skintones Smiley
Sorry I no longer share Sad but people were just being completely disrespectful, so I stoppped Sad I'm sorry!

Allemande

View Profile WWW
« Reply #400 on: May 07, 2006, 06:50:30 am »

Quote from: schuldig_seiben
Thanks, guys Smiley
Allemande, I mostly use SimCribbling skintones Smiley
Sorry I no longer share Sad but people were just being completely disrespectful, so I stoppped Sad I'm sorry!

I'd just like to know HOW you do it! Do you just tweak the little bars until you like what you see, or do you know how many times to click a certain button to make it look good...? This goes for everyone - because your sims look amazing!
flying-gopher

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 07, 2006, 06:52:02 am »

It's amazing isn't it! My sims never look as good as the ones on this thread, people must spend ages tweaking them till perfection!
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 07, 2006, 07:13:16 am »

Straycat, your sims look WICKED!

RMarques... oh, Eavan... <3

Allemande: YAY! A new voice! Glad you posted. Cheesy

Actually, the first two male faces in bodyshop are the bases for almost all of the most popularly regarded "sexy" male sims. For tips on what people find attractive, there's a website where they've done face studies (go look up "attractive faces" in Google, that site shoud be near the top somewhere). They have "standard" attractive faces.

I did a test with Mew, actually. I made him so that people would find him appealing (not necessarily sexy!). And made an even more feminized version of him to see to what degree people prefer feminine features on males - Miewtu. 75-80% of people prefer Mew (as a male).

Attractive men generally have somewhat feminine features (full lips, wider eyes), but, they can't look OVERLY feminine.

This is what people universally find attractive (male or female):

- Full lips (but realistically so, and balanced with the rest of the face)
- Open, Bigger, almond-shaped eyes (but realistically so, and balanced with the face)

For male, this is what I have noticed from what people say and download:

- great skintone
- realistic makeup
- hairstyle!!!!! This is extremely important, it changes the whole look of a male sim, makes or breaks the "sexy" factor
- Clothing, to a lesser extent
- How the heck you take a photo of the sim! Some sims look better in certain types of lighting, and in what pose, and expecially facial expression!

Very close-up facial shots work well if the lighting is good. This is becasue if the face seems closer to the viewer, it feels more intimate, like you are closer, and this subconsciously makes the subject more attractive. That's why the soft-lens, Hollywood close-ups are done.

The facial studies show that people presented with a smiling face directed to be looking right at them are rated as most attractive, followed by the expressionless face looking away from the person, then the non-smiling face not looking at the person, followed by smiling and not looking at the person. This is because the smile is very powerful - subconsciously, we want that directed to us, we don't like to see it directed away from us.

The rest is hard to describe with respect to features, but, none of them should be overly exaggerated, and should be well in proportion in relation to each other... see the study, it's very interesting Smiley

I found this info very helpful to help me improve on how my sims looked to me - they definitely look a lot better now than when I first started making them.

Samielle, They're gorgeous - the first sim is very cute

Slice, the tattoos really make the sim

Kinako, your Corrolo is a nice looking elf - his scar is quite interesting - is he part of a story or anything?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 07:19:57 am by KnightSkyKyte » Logged

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
flying-gopher

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 07, 2006, 07:17:13 am »

Wow so thats how you do it! Thanks KnightSkyKyte!
JeanMaas

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 07, 2006, 08:04:13 am »

wow some very beautiful and hot guys *fans herself* love every one of them, but Aleyn (RMarques) really took my breath away. great shot of him too.

KSK, thank you so much for the info you are dropping in this thread, i really learned a lot from it.

it took me a while to finish some of the simmies i was working on, but here's the first one, the others will follow later hopefully not that much later.

This is Hawk, while i was making him i got inspired, so i made a little story about him at GSC2.

:hello2: Jean
Gay Sims Club 2[/size]
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: