Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:09:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1454345 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: December 05, 2006, 04:31:17 pm »

xnymphetaminex and ilikefishfood: Your two posts working together effectively made my brain completely stop for a minute or two.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1576 on: December 05, 2006, 05:13:10 pm »

AxelVal - woooopsie! Wink sorry about that

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: December 05, 2006, 05:41:32 pm »

Quote from: AxelVal;453765
xnymphetaminex and ilikefishfood: Your two posts working together effectively made my brain completely stop for a minute or two.

lol!  You should see his brothers! They're all gourgeous! (He's got five brothers....what can I say, their mother is a family Sim! lol!).

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
ryukofaeris_of_

View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: December 05, 2006, 06:33:04 pm »

Umn, Kakashi_Hatake? May I ask where you got the cute lil' dress in the second pic?
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1579 on: December 05, 2006, 07:15:44 pm »

Wow! Those guys are gorgeous! I never knew a guy in a dress could be so sexy!  Wink

This is Jeph Howard, after my self sim refused to hug him or something.

I remade Jeph Howard from the used for the millionth time, along with Quinn and Gerard Way and myself.

this is gerard. He's in love with Jeph for some reason, the minute I put them in a lot they started making out! :/

My self sim is in love with all three, including Quinn, whom she has a son by, and Jeph and Gerard have a little girl.

Oh, the fun I had playing them. I think they're my new fave family!!

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: December 05, 2006, 07:27:16 pm »

Quote from: ryukofaeris_of_;453971
Umn, Kakashi_Hatake? May I ask where you got the cute lil' dress in the second pic?

I believe they're from Q3TBO on MTS2.  THe mesh is there and some recolors, I'm glad you liked them.  My Albel seems to enjoy his new skirts ^.^.  I asked on TS2Community so hopefully someone there will know I've got a terrible memory >.<.

Try this link ^.^  http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193225
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 10:33:16 pm by L Lawliet » Logged

ryukofaeris_of_

View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: December 05, 2006, 09:29:15 pm »

^There's actually no link. I'll try and look it up, though.

Nope, I can't seem to find that particular recolor.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 09:34:29 pm by ryukofaeris_of_ » Logged
Hafise25

View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: December 06, 2006, 04:21:31 am »

Only one pic of my newest hunk. So tired...

Rafe:

Call me Say or else...
Alimah Kali

View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: December 06, 2006, 02:24:06 pm »

Quote from: ilikefishfood;452517
This is Tony.  One of my born-in-game Sims. A shy, knowledge Sim, but very active. Is always swimming and stuff; and even as a kid, I couldn't keep him away from musical instruments.

He's graduated university and is now a regional symphony perfomer (custom Music Performance career).

Yummy!

Music and swimming... A guy after my own heart... A big, sexy Sim like him is shy?? Ach! To be a cat in his house would be a dream. Then nothing would stop me from pouncing on him to my little kitty heart's content. :cat: :cat: :cat: *purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: December 06, 2006, 02:48:37 pm »

Quote from: Alimah Kali;454925
Music and swimming... A guy after my own heart... A big, sexy Sim like him is shy?? Ach! To be a cat in his house would be a dream. Then nothing would stop me from pouncing on him to my little kitty heart's content. :cat: :cat: :cat: *purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

lol!  Shy as he is, he always has a whoo hoo want! Will see if I can figure out how to clone him and package him up for you.  Then will upload him here.  Will let you know when.....

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Alimah Kali

View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: December 06, 2006, 03:07:13 pm »

Quote from: ilikefishfood;454955
lol!  Shy as he is, he always has a whoo hoo want! Will see if I can figure out how to clone him and package him up for you.  Then will upload him here.  Will let you know when.....

Is that riiiiiight? Shy my foot!! Then again what Sim gal wouldn't see him and throw herself at him anyway? Yeesh!

Eeeeeee! You're uploading him?! Eeeeeee! Must be patient... Must be patient... *twiddles fingers* Is tomorrow here yet? *twiddles some more* How about now?:drool:
Alimah Kali

View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: December 06, 2006, 03:34:50 pm »

Ok... Being that I'm starting to get funny looks from my Adrian, I must redeem myself for commiting mental rapings and/or kidnappings of just about every guy on these pages by posting pics of Adrian and his little brother Vlad.

Obligatory shower shot! My darling Adrian Basarab, again, in one of the last days of his mortal existance. *He's the fellow in my avatar. The first pic I put up of him reveals his true identity and where I got the wild lustful notion inpiration to create him.*

Yet another obligatory shower shot! XP His precious little brother, Vlad Basarab. Now that I think on it, they're more like half-brothers (different mothers, same father)...

Sometime during a big, funfilled outing with the brothers and their friends, I was in control of Vlad and hadn't noticed, until it was too late, that one of Adrian's friends, a vampire count, had bitten him. I literally sat here in shock. I'd wanted him to be turned, but I'd also wanted to BE there to see it, darn it!

So here's a shot of Adrian in a pretty foul mood (and foul-smelling as you can see from the green mist. >_<) because he (and I both) still hadn't gotten the hang of being a vampire. Not to mention he was also up during the day. Ouch.

But all in all, he will always be the beloved big brother to Vlad. No matter what...

I leave you with a parting shot of the Basarab boys enjoying eachother's company and gettin' rowdy during a sports game on TV.
ryukofaeris_of_

View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: December 06, 2006, 04:48:48 pm »

Quote from: Kakashi_Hatake;454053
I believe they're from Q3TBO on MTS2.  THe mesh is there and some recolors, I'm glad you liked them.  My Albel seems to enjoy his new skirts ^.^.  I asked on TS2Community so hopefully someone there will know I've got a terrible memory >.<.

Try this link ^.^  http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193225

*bounces with tangible joy* :love5: Thank you with the muchness! Shocked They even have saggy school girl socks and heels. <3
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: December 06, 2006, 07:22:45 pm »

Quote from: ilikefishfood;453878
lol!  You should see his brothers! They're all gourgeous! (He's got five brothers....what can I say, their mother is a family Sim! lol!).

That reminds me....I need to post Cain and Alex's teens and wait for the kids to grow up a bit.  Even the adopted one looks good!
Those two have five kids too because Cain just recently discovered Popularity wasn't for him.    Thanks to InSIM for both of those. Wink
I have a ton of little baby boys that just need a little time before they try to storm this place and take over.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
subliminalverse

View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: December 07, 2006, 09:48:34 pm »

Just 'cuz I love his cute psychoticity, here's Robert.

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: