Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:23:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 57
  Print  
Author Topic: Theraven's crazy collection of simmies (11.June 20 - TS4 sidetrack)  (Read 368413 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2007, 07:35:02 pm »

Disclaimer for the later pages, since I've gotten a lot of questions: This is a PICTURE topic. It will NOT contain any downloads.

Yes, you will probably see some stuff I haven't uploaded yet, stuff I have uploaded, maybe stuff I won't upload. If it has been uploaded, you'll probably find it in the download section on my site. If not, it probably hasn't been uploaded yet. If I haven't written anything, it could be a work in progress, possibly even an abandoned one (my project folders are a great big mess). I can't promise anything in regards to what will be uploaded and what won't.

Also, I think some of the pictures may be broken (Tinypic and Photobucket broke down, so there are probably a lot of broken pictures...). I fixed some, but have no clue how far I went when fixing it, so there could still be some broken pics here and there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, while I was cleaning up my computer (had only 4 gb left - not good...), I found a lot of pics I'd almost forgot I had. so... here they are! (Ok, I'll post them, and a few others, little by little... and feel free to comment them!). first the weirdoes'll come, then the beauties...Smiley

first we have strangetown's own... vidkund? (I don't remember his english name since I'm not playing the english version, he's got a different name in my game - that I actually think fits him better; and so does his brothers)

then we have his brother's alien babies (one of his brothers at least - him with the shortest hair, I think).

they're really cute as infants, but...

well, lets say they'll never win a beauty contest... but they do look better than many other alien babies in my game...

they did not get much better growing up

you'd never think they were twins unless I said so...

moving over to another place - these two were having fun - dancing the bird dance!
one flying, and the other pretending he's a chicken...:happy8:

gotta love that look in his face... Cheesy

actually, the picture says it all. they were going for a vacation - and had to let their daughter stay at home with the nanny... apparently they'd heard the stories... :chainsaw:

and why is this picture really scaring me? *shudders*

these were the weird ones. some of the next posts will be of two families I've used for a bit of posing tryouts.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 04:30:23 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
PlyrNdHlp

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 07:48:59 pm »

Your alien babies are 5000x cuter then mine!
Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures

Meet my simmies at...
~Plyr's Plethora of Simmies~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 07:56:52 pm »

I usually don't play with maxis sims, but I find strangetown a bit funny. and I often use test-families, to test new custom content or new EPs. most of these pics were from them.

oh, I forgot... not all alien babies look completely weird in my game Smiley

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 08:03:51 pm »

"HEEY! Don't touch my cd-player!"

my most annoying BV-glitch... they always end up like this when they go to bed.

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 08:16:13 pm »

this family was a mix of chinese and japanese, (and of course, with my lousy memory, I can't remember their names...Sad)

family portrait - the toddlers are twins

enjoying the garden

flirty

My site:

Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 08:39:14 pm »

^The family is so cute!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 10:49:24 am »

here's a bit more of them Cheesy

the children playing in the back yard

(their parents playing in the back yard Cheesy)

family portrait in the garden
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 10:55:41 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 10:53:47 am »

Aww...how cute! Love that family!

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 11:02:57 am »

these pictures are quite old (from 2006), so I can't remember her name - I've re-started my game a lot lately. she was a triplet, though. so much I can remember...

My site:

PlyrNdHlp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 11:08:43 am »

awww your toddlers are Adorable!! I love that family portrait.

Meet my simmies at...
~Plyr's Plethora of Simmies~
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 11:10:49 am »

The Japanese/Chinese family is gorgeous!  The husband and wife are both so good looking and the kids are all adorable!
The little random toddler is so cute!

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 11:15:47 am »

here's a few pics of her brother and sister, too.

(that doll got stuck in her hair for some reason)

as children

and saving the funniest for the end:

"whops, wrong room..."
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 11:20:05 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Amyy*

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 11:17:41 am »

They are all such cute families Smiley
And such sweet toddlers

My Sim Pictures with Strawberry Goodness
Amy
[/SIZE]
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 05:04:35 pm »

(hmm, these threads surely jump down the list fast... nevermind Smiley)

I was playing around last night, testing new downloaded items, and of course my simmies manage to mess everything up (themselves, not my game:))

I dl the ridable donkey on mts2, and tried it. of course, the first simmie I made to try it, sat up backwards. (but that's just like him:) - it's the whatever-their-names from the seasons package)

he's kinda slippery, too...

luckily that alien baby could fly...

and do magic...

to make it good, he took the baby with him to bed. (this was not moveobjects, by the way. the baby got stuck there, and the icon for holding the baby dissappeared..)

the bat? it was stuck, too. flew in front of him all the time since I un-vampirized him last time I played.

this is his alien son, by the way...

and how can something this cute...

turn into this...

and after that, this...

how he managed to get birth to this cutie, is more than I can imagine...

bye for now (from his other son - one of the twins his wife was pregnant with - the other one was a girl, and identical as an infant.)

oh, and a little goodbye from an alien baby going outerspace... Wink

* snapshot_54434932_b470b1fb.jpg (28.95 KB, 600x450 - viewed 5425 times.)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 07:06:26 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 06:36:32 pm »

Cheesy hehe... thought I'd post a little taste of a new sims-story I'm making (the other one, not half as good as this is gonna be, is in the link in my signature). It's not ready yet, and I'm not halfway ready with the pics, but... well, see for yourselves...Cheesy

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The moon shone through the endless starry sky, letting its cold beams of mirrored sunlight make ghostly shadows on the ground. The trees howled with pain over the bitter, cold wind as it bent the treetops as far as they could go without breaking. Winter was coming. Far away one could hear the wolves prize the moon in a single voice, a howl that went through bone and marrow in an icy shiver. The shadows on the ground moved like they were alive, and stretched towards the lone figure moving around in the darkness. The dark shadow stumbled through the thick layer of withering brown leaves and pine needles, hitting tree trunks as it zigzagged through the woods, in a wave of stunning pain. The figure was holding something - a little basket draped with a thin blanket. Then it stumbled, and fell headfirst down to the ground.
“Can’t … take it … any longer…” It was a woman’s voice. A panicked voice of desperation. She clutched her belly, and screamed – sending a frightened flock of bats tumbling into the sky, fleeing the loud, terrifying wail. The woman slowly heaved herself into a sitting position, still clutching her belly.
“Not…anymore…”
Suddenly she gave out a long bloodcurdling howl, sending the rest of the panicked animals out of the way with their hearts racing. Her scream seemed to go on forever – like she was stuck in an eternity of torture. Then, it all went silent like death itself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

My site:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 57
  Print  

Jump to: