Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 08:01:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP - How do i get my teen pregnant????  (Read 3595 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sinniti

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2007, 03:06:46 pm »

Plz can some1 tell me how o get my teen pregnant, im really confused of how you do it ... ?:tongue2:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 03:16:06 pm »

Read this thread...

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=28933

sinniti

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 03:26:28 pm »

unfortunatly, that didnt help me.
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 03:27:57 pm »

If you clikc on the link, it takes you to the site where you can download InTeen

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 03:29:56 pm »

You have to go to the InTeen site that's linked in that post, and look in the "Download the InTeenimater" section.  We aren't allowed to offer support here, so any questions you have about it need to be addressed or found there.  (Also, there's the RTFM, or "Read the Frackin' Manual", included with the download so you know what to do with it and how to use it.)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 03:32:19 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

sinniti

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 03:30:25 pm »

it didnt really make anysence, i didnt know what 1 2download, I have Sims2, uni, nightlife, OFB and fun stuff on my pc at the moment and will be putting the others on soon but what version should i download?
Im_Not_OK

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 03:31:47 pm »

This version

{{Fall Out Boy/Happy Tree Friends ~ The Carpal Tunnel Of Love}} Because Trace hates it xD
This is for Lola! Because we're proving Trace wrong!
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 03:34:21 pm »

:neutral:  Then it's probably wise for you to wait until you install those EPs before you go ahead with downloading the version for your highest expansion pack.  That way, you won't have to worry about re-downloading it again once you install those new EPs.

That's all I can tell you.  Like I said, everything else is up there on the site.  You just have to look it up and read about it.  Wink
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 03:47:59 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

sinniti

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 03:35:43 pm »

Well i did ask for help but 4 some reasion people who run some of the sites are very protective and he deleted my post even tho it was in tecnical support? Christ im not asking for blood.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 03:59:43 pm »

I'll give you one guess as to why it was deleted:  It's probably already been asked, or covered in the official FAQ/manual.  Jase won't keep posts if they already have questions that've been answered already.  Once again, look through and read the manuals and FAQs carefully.  Don't skip over anything.  I'm sure you'll find your answer.  Wink

Now I'm going to shut my trap, and hope that you'll find your answer, because it's pretty simple once you read all the details you need to know about it in the manuals and FAQ sections.  :lol:  I've done more than what I was supposed to do with this subject here on this site, and I'm pretty sure like all the other "where can I find teen pregnancy/Inteen" threads, this one will share the same fate of being locked pretty soon...  Good luck on getting it to work for you!  :cya:

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 09:37:07 am »

Quote from: sinniti;1070086
Well i did ask for help but 4 some reasion people who run some of the sites are very protective and he deleted my post even tho it was in tecnical support? Christ im not asking for blood.
Because you were a NITWIT and phailed to read the GIANT STICKY POST at the top of the Site Issues forum entitled: This is **NOT** the InTeenimater Support Forum! and you phailed to RTFM.  Even the non-awesome InTeenimater is too awesome for you.

http://www.youphail.com/
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:07:00 am by jase439 » Logged

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2007, 10:07:42 am »

Well... that really explains it.  :rofl:

Hope you found your answers by now, sinniti.  :angel:

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2007, 12:24:31 pm »

Insim site does not give support for the inteen.  You now have the link where to get it, up to you to do the rest needed and take the time to read the info available on the inteen site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: