Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:20:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 246
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Sim kids, toddlers or babies  (Read 904924 times)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3450 on: November 21, 2008, 03:44:48 pm »

Ooo, Johnnydeppluva, those twins are so cute. I got some coming in the game, but I am not that happy to play them. Love looking at others twins in their game, gets peeved when I get twins. Oh well...

Thanks Sliim and Star.Loves.Seth!

Restart means reinstalling a Ken and Neicy and this is their first kid, KJ Abbott. Looks like the rest to me. Cheesy  I still love him tho. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: November 21, 2008, 10:15:10 pm »

i hope that you'll like this little tot. Hi my name is Africa. i comed from Kenya. my daddy calls me rosebud. i'm 2 year old. i'm gonna have my fist day of turkey. these are my stuffys

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: November 22, 2008, 12:22:23 pm »

Thanks Sliim. Nothing compared to your little beauties. Still trying to grow up and be like you Wink

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: November 22, 2008, 01:44:19 pm »

no comments on mine no comments on yours

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3454 on: November 23, 2008, 12:31:39 am »

Cute!  Had a nice time catching up with all the new kids and babies, everyone.  Great job!  :thumbup:

Quote from: auntiejokisses;1463858
no comments on mine no comments on yours

I'm sorry you feel that way, auntiejo.  And believe me, I apologize in advance for coming a little blunt in saying this... but, if this is something that you truly believe people should be doing for you, you may also want to consider practicing it in good measure to other people.  It's really not fair to expect this of everyone if it's something you sometimes forget to do yourself.  Even though it's not required for people to comment on every picture, it is a very nice gesture of one to do so... not to mention doing it if it's an example of how one feels he or she wants to be treated.  Wink  

Don't get me wrong or anything, I'm not trying to be harsh or mean, and I'm very sorry if this hurts your feelings, as I don't like being one that does so in any situation.  I'm sure no one meant any spite in not commenting on your pictures... your sim kid's pictures are cute, and I know sometimes it "hurts" when you feel you or something you've done is ignored.  But just remember, making people feel like they're obligated to post a comment in order to get one sometimes isn't the best way to get the feedback you want or need.  :angel:

Synerje

Crazy Cat Lady

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3455 on: November 23, 2008, 01:32:27 pm »

Well i'm not going to single anyone out, but i think all the little sims posted here are absolutely adorable and precious! Smiley

This is little Faith from one of the families i'm currently playing with,
she has a lot of brothers and sisters, but i'll just post a couple pics of her that i found really cute!

This is Faith right after she grew up:

And this is Faith after a little haircut while playing peekaboo with her big brother:
auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: November 23, 2008, 06:34:28 pm »

i agree that all babies are cute and beautiful.. welll don't comment.. but for the effort i'm trying to do sims cute and beautiful. and when i think that i commlished something that i think that people would like i post it. i'm not as smart as everyone one in this site. is. i feel very good about myself when someone gives me praise. or say good job. keep up the good work. just like you do i put a little harder work on my sims. but you see i don't have all the programs that you people have. i have game and bodyshop. i don't have SimPe

Synerje

Crazy Cat Lady

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3457 on: November 24, 2008, 09:32:29 am »

Ugh i had a long reply written to you auntiejo, but then the power went out...
I just wanted to say that i think your sims do look sweet and cute and we all try to make them as cute as we can, and even though people don't comment, that doesn't mean that they don't like your pictures!
If i would leave comments to all the amazing pictures here then the post would be at least 5 pages long!
Don't bring yourself down auntiejo, you do a great job with your little sims!
People don't comment on my pictures very much either but i post them here anyway, just because i like them and i want to show them! Smiley
So keep posting your sweet simmies because me and a lot of other people would love to see them!

Also Carida, Adora and Marco are really precious! Smiley

Edit, thanks Tenshii for fixing the double post Cheesy Internet here really sucks!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:50:37 am by Synerje » Logged
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: November 24, 2008, 09:53:30 am »

Ooo, Carida those toddlers are so cute and adorable.  I love the huggle interaction too, tho I don't have multiples in my households yet, (one household does have twins coming) but it is a great way to have toddlers from two apt households to start off a great friendship. I purposely keep my toddlers at that age just for that. Wink

Synerje, that is one of the most adorable toddlers I have seen in a long time. I love that skintone. Smiley

Auntiejokissies, you have some cute little ones too and the poses and set ups are adorable, but posting just for comments will only disappoint you. You are having hurt feelings for no one commenting on your post, but you must realize this is a web site with lots of people posting everyday, not everyone is paying attention to your feelings when they come here.  I am not trying to be mean, but truthful.  People don't comment to me also, but I get a good feeling when I post my little pixel dolls on this site mainly cause I feel that I have immortalized their being and I have them to look at on the net while I am away from my computer.  I love looking at others too and give me ideas how to make and play my sims. Wink  Please don't harbor any bad feelings over comments. Cheesy

auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: November 24, 2008, 11:31:52 pm »

i'm not.... but if you guys can forgive on some of my action here. and what pain i'm going through right now. maybe just maybe i can get through my first thanksgiving. i don't mean to take my anger on you. maybe i need a long break from this site. and crawl back in my own world. to never be hurt again. and shut down from talking completely. i looked at dad's picture tonight and i started to cry.

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: November 25, 2008, 09:35:15 am »

It's okay, hon. I understand bad days and I am sorry you are having a bad time now. I sincerely hope it gets better for you! Cheesy

auntiejokisses

View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: November 25, 2008, 07:52:54 pm »

i hope so too.. i rather be happy than be an old grump... and yes i will keep posting posting my sims

Hannah

View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: November 25, 2008, 10:19:04 pm »

Quote from: Synerje;1464352
Well i'm not going to single anyone out, but i think all the little sims posted here are absolutely adorable and precious! Smiley

she has a lot of brothers and sisters, but i'll just post a couple pics of her that i found really cute!

And this is Faith after a little haircut while playing peekaboo with her big brother:

Aww, She's absolutely beautiful!:D

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3463 on: November 26, 2008, 09:35:33 pm »

Quote from: sliimshaydi;1459235
^^ Awww! Cool Cheesy

@ clcny20: You make the best meshes for toddlers & kids!

@ star.loves.seth: If you don't mind my jumping-in. I know where you got the pacifier. It's one of my recolors Cheesy Hope you don't me jumping in :oops:!

awww thx :love7:

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
Sweet_Candy23

View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: November 26, 2008, 10:45:29 pm »

Quote from: Synerje;1464352

Omg! She is gorgeous!

Don't like me? I don't care!

Those who mind don't matter! Those who matter don't mind!
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 246
  Print  

Jump to: