Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:15:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW MESH: The Lean Bodybuilder  (Read 59945 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« on: December 24, 2007, 06:49:53 am »

ATTENTION LBB FANS:  There are new LBB Meshes available on my site SynapticSim's Lair with additional meshes made by Kielen at Kieda.net.  I can no longer support the meshes located here as I have moved on to the second generation of the Lean Bodybuilder.  Please visit either of those sites for the new meshes.  Comments in these threads will not be seen as I don't frequent here as often as I used to.  Thanks!  ~ Syn

Introducing ... The Lean Bodybuilder!!!

Hello everyone, I needed a mesh like this for my comic book heroes and villains that aren't quite big enough to use the Slim BodyBuilder, but still larger than the Maxis Normal.  I wanted a mesh that perserved the beautifully sculpted curves of the SlimBB, Bodybuilder, and the HugeBB, therefore the Lean Bodybuilder was born.

This work is strictly credited to Marvine and BeosBoxBoy as I simply edited their exquisite SlimBB.  As such, their Mesh Policy applies.  Should you decide to use the mesh for your own creations, please feel free to include the mesh in with your upload provided that you credit the mesh in this order (Marvine, BeosBoxBoy, SynapticSim), and this order only.  Also, please keep the mesh free.  

To Marvine and BeosBoxBoy:  I know that I have said this before, but I can not thank the two of you enough for all that you do.  If it wasn't for you, I would have quit simming a long time ago.  The diverse meshes that you offer us have literally made my dreams come true.  My game would not be the same without you.  It is an honor to consider you friends.

Also, Thank you goes to BlooM too for helping me out with a problem in the eleventh hour, who knew aligning normals could cause so much trouble, lol!

MESH Statistics:

Polys:  2101
Vertices:  1372
Fat Morph:  NO
Preg Morph:  NO

I've made the legs and torso area much smaller.  I didn't edit the arms too much.  Basically, I was shooting for that lean swimmer's build.

The Download below includes the mesh and both the white and black undies.  Be sure to also check out the picture below for close ups on the torso area of the mesh.  If you aren't sure how to download this file, then read THIS.

Below you will see a comparison pic of the Maxis Normal Mesh versus the Lean Bodybuilder.  I think there's quite a bit of difference, and I hope you will too.

Additional Lean Bodybuilder Meshes:

Lean Bodybuilder w/ Jeans

Lean Bodybuilder Pajamas

Lean Bodybuilder w/ Jeans & Sneakers

Lean Bodybuilder Top & Bottom

Lean Bodybuilder Gym Shorts

TEEN Lean Bodybuilder

TEEN Lean Bodybuilder Top & Bottom

Well, that's all folks!  Enjoy this new mesh, I know I am.

~ Syn

* LeanBB Main Pic.jpg (33.69 KB, 555x443 - viewed 19167 times.)

* LeanBB Texture Pic.jpg (126.05 KB, 753x803 - viewed 7957 times.)
* LeanBB_Ju-Beos-Syn_122707.rar (123.77 KB - downloaded 5005 times.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 11:36:14 pm by SynapticSim » Logged

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 07:16:13 am »

Wow, he's just beautiful. Will you be releasing clothes and such for him?  Thank you so much!

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 07:23:32 am »

Thank you!  As far as new clothing meshes to fit this shape, no, I probably won't be doing those.  I'm VERY VERY new at meshing and I don't see clothing meshes in my future, lol.  If it is clothing you would like for a smaller shape, then I'd recommend the Athlete series by Marvine and BeosBoxBoy.

As far as this mesh goes, yes, I will probably be making lots and lots of re-colors.  I already have about six done based on a new costume design I have for the X-Men that should be released in a few days.  I specifically created this mesh for the characters like Cyclops, Gambit, Havok, etc. who aren't quite SlimBB big.  So in the future when making costumes for these guys, then I will be using this mesh.

Edit:  Although, I might try my hand at adding jeans and such and leaving the top nude.  Hadn't thought of that until just now.

~ Syn
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 07:26:05 am by SynapticSim » Logged

Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 07:49:36 am »

Ah, is this what we'll be using when people say, "Don't underestimate him. He's wiry."? Great job!
Thanks much!
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 08:03:54 am »

You're welcome Dizi!  And yeah, I'd say that about sums him up.  He packs a mean punch and a roundhouse tOo!  But just look at those abs!

~ Syn

jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 08:09:59 am »

Wow! This looks great! Thanks.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 08:56:09 am »

WOOT!!  way to go Syn!  Excellent adaptation, I had actually considered a similar shape at one point, but the way that clothes would lay on it made it rather too indistinct to make as a new series, but as a skin-tight mesh, it is easy to see that maybe I need to reconsider that!  Great idea you had and amzaingly well brought to reality!  Thank you for this, it may get the fires under the glassware at Evil Geniuses Inc going again! *hugs*

You just missed Marvine, she stepped out the door for the train about 30 minutes before you posted, but I am sure she will have words of praise for you when she returns after the holidays!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2007, 09:10:50 am »

Yay!!!!  I'm so glad you like him!  And me?  A muse for Evil Geniuses Inc.  W00T!!!  Can't wait to see what happens next.

Marvine had already shared her thoughts with me in a PM when I got permission to upload it, and I quote "I took a look and you did a fine job here" then I got *hugs* too!  I'm so not worthy!  :worship:

Darque Rose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 09:14:31 am »

Ooooooh thank you thank you thank you. Just the perfect body shape I needed fro 2 of my SIMs.

Believe me, you DON'T want to see a mesh blow up in mid game! It's not a pretty sight.

:cry: *plays taps for my gorgeous SIM, Yen* :cry:

No other SIMs were hurt in the accident
~Aussie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2007, 10:05:04 am »

Hawt hawt hawt. Fantastic work, I was waiting for someone to make a swimmer body type. Thanks so much!!.

"I would have quit simming a long time ago. The diverse meshes that you offer us have literally made my dreams come true. My game would not be the same without you." I couldn't agree more, thanks Beosboxboy and Marvin.

See my other uploads at Sim Oasis
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 12:05:12 pm »

Very nice shape and one that was needed.

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2007, 12:10:59 pm »

What a lovely Christmas present!
kim

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2007, 01:01:18 pm »

Nice Job

queenrikki

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2007, 01:30:59 pm »

I love super hero sims so, I think this is a brilliant mesh.

At some point you have to realise that your mind is, indeed, a freakshow.
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2007, 01:40:43 pm »

Wonderful job! I have been eagerly awaiting more of a variety with the male Sims shapes. SlimBB is by far my favorite. I look forward to seeing some clothing on this baby and taking it for a ride. Again, thank you for all your hard work!

Quote from: beosboxboy;1074609
WOOT!!  way to go Syn!  Excellent adaptation, I had actually considered a similar shape at one point, but the way that clothes would lay on it made it rather too indistinct to make as a new series, but as a skin-tight mesh, it is easy to see that maybe I need to reconsider that!  Great idea you had and amzaingly well brought to reality!  Thank you for this, it may get the fires under the glassware at Evil Geniuses Inc going again! *hugs*

Oh yes... I live for the day EGI starts cranking out some CC. *drools*

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: