Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 05:44:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW MESH: The Lean Bodybuilder  (Read 59723 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2007, 12:27:29 pm »

Thanks everyone for your kind words!  I'm glad you're enjoying the LBB!

Quote from: TheSilverLining;1075470
Lovley! My ever returning question; does it have a fat morph? Also, does anyone know how this one looks in comparism to the Athletic Guy? I always try to limit my bodyshapes.

Any plans for doing other bodyshapes for men? I'm on an eternal quest for cool, original but realistic bodyshapes (aren't we all Tongue) but I haven't been able to find any chubby or skinny male bodyshapes that suit my tastes since I always want them to have a fat morph.

My apologies for not including this before, this mesh does not have a fat or preg morph.  I didn't really see a need for it.

In comparison to the Athlete, this mesh is very different.  The Athlete was Marvine's first mesh and not a whole lot was known about body meshing at that time.  Seeing as how this is based on the Slim BB, this mesh contains all the curves that weren't possible when the Athlete mesh was created.

At this time, I do not have plans for any other body types.

Quote from: Chaavik;1075498
Great job!! Will there be any plans for the female version as well as showerproof skintones for this body mesh (hopefully normal Maxis skintones) in the near future?

Um, I'm not really sure what else could be done for a female version of this mesh.  Since I don't know how to mesh from scratch, just alter existing meshes, I really don't know what I could do for a female mesh.

Shower-proof skintones will probably not be ready in the near future as I don't know how to do that yet.

Merry Christmas everyone!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2007, 12:34:22 pm »

Very nice indeed! Just my thing in fact. Wink  I hope you expand on your idea of jeans with no top idea.  That would be quite lovely!  Cheesy

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2007, 12:46:50 pm »

Quote from: SynapticSim;1075418
Sorry, I don't know how to do that, but I'm sure if I twist BeosBoxBoy's arm, he'll help me out with it.  If I'm not mistaken I think there has to be a top and a bottom mesh, so I would of'course have to make those first.

Already working on a Full-Body Jeans mesh Smiley  And I'm going to try a cargo shorts mesh too.

~ Syn

GO ahead anad twist his arm I dare you , *smile*

I was going to ask about the jeans mesh and cargo shorts yay !!!!
*Morbid*

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2007, 01:19:31 pm »

Really awesome, Thanksyou:D

:smile:
jmtmom

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2007, 04:58:44 pm »

If you can make the top and bottom meshes, I'd be happy to link them, if no one more qualified volunteers. It's really easy using Theo's hair binning plugin.

Here is the tutorial: http://theos.chewbakkas.net/tutorials/tutorial-mesh-linking.html

If you can bin hair, you can do this really.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2007, 05:11:43 pm »

The Jeans turned out pretty awesome, I just have to adjust the UV Map a bit.

Awesome jmtmom, I've been binning hair for a while now, so that's definitely a tut I'll be checking out, although I've been binning the old way, without the tool.  I just discovered the bodymesh tool and man does it cut down time!

Now, just to figure out how to make top and bottom meshes, lol.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
montoto_sk

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2007, 06:45:26 pm »

Very nice body shape SynapticSim, congratulations!!! Thank you!

Please, don't PM with request. I love to do request and you all have wonderful ideas and I would love to do them but I really don't have much time for simming lately and I don't want you keep waiting for an eternity for you request. Sorry. Montoto.
Moon Jaguar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2007, 08:13:41 pm »

Thanks!  I wanted a more muscular body for some of my fellows that was smaller than Athlete and now I got it.

Your pomona is very extinct
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2007, 10:33:27 pm »

Very nice adaptation of ju's/Yakov's meshes, a welcome addition to the game... :thumbrig:

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
coffeeKAT

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2007, 11:36:04 pm »

Perfect!  I so wanted a slightly slimmer fella!!  Thanks so much for your reworking of Beo and Marvine's most wonderfullgorgeous works!!  

Love is triumph of imagination over intelligence.
TheSilverLining

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2007, 03:52:06 am »

Quote from: SynapticSim;1075623

My apologies for not including this before, this mesh does not have a fat or preg morph.  I didn't really see a need for it.
~ Syn

Oh crud. And I don't like bending my rules about all meshes having fat morphs but he's just so gorgeous I might have to anyway...

Firestar

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2007, 04:57:49 am »

What a nice shape.  Love the shoulders.

Always trust your first initial feelings, Special knowledge holds true, Bares believing, I turned around, In the crystalline knowledge of you.
gautie53

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2007, 06:20:16 am »

Thank you!
emino

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2007, 08:01:36 am »

Cant wait to see Cyke and Havok in this new mesh. hehe~
And hopefully you'll made a top and bottom. This would made an awesome 'fit' state for maxian simmies.
DutchXfan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2007, 10:42:03 am »

Aaahhh... *falls in love* He'd be perfect for Cyclops and Angel! I love him! Thank you!

New bodybuilder meshes available @ Synapticsim's Lair!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: