Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:42:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Mitzi Short story 2 up now!  (Read 7178 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2007, 05:19:09 pm »

:smile:My little girl loves, loves kitties I wrote this little story for her.  It's a short I might add more later not sure.

Oh!  Hello!  I am Mitzi.  I am a little busy right now to chat with you but...hmmm...oh well OK, I see you are bored and need to know my story.  I don't blame you really.  I am very important in this neighborhood.  Some might say I am full of myself.  They just don't know how much I have to do to keep chaos from breaking out at all times.

It is a lot to expect from a little alpha feline but alas somebody has to be in charge and I am the best qualified to lead these poor inferior creatures,  although God knows I have tried to teach them and make them  independent.

I have to patrol the front yard fountain, you can stay if you are quiet.  You see that fountain?  Flying mice like to land on it and wash their rears and poop in it.  I have just about had it with their presents in my water bowl.  So I try each morning to catch them in the act.

You know I share this home with others.  There are two human females.  I have done my best to train them properly since adopting them.  But as of yet they have not learned how to hunt and stalk prey.

It is not my fault, I have tried.  I brought them birds, mice, and small lizards but they have yet to bring home any live prey to share with me.  

This is human Rose.  She is fast becoming feeble.  I sit on her lap and try to keep her brittle bones warm.  Her energy is weak and depressed.  Her mate died a few months ago.  Since then I have had to work hard to keep up her spirits.

I have never had a mate.  It's something I have been thinking about a lot lately.  I must pick a Tom to sire me some kittens.  But how can I concentrate on my love life with all these helpless apendages I call a family?  I need to figure that out.

This is my human Emily.  She has moved back into the house since Rose's mate died.  As a teen I kept her balanced while she was and in and out of heat.  Aparently no human Tom was suitable to sire her some  good human kittens.  It's a shame really.  I will have to help her find a suitable human Tom soon before she becomes too old to come into heat.

I am proud of the job I am doing with my human family.  I have done the best I can to keep them from falling apart.  They would surely die without me, of that I am certain.  Although I have failed at teaching them how to hunt they do bring me food from a box.  It is not as delicious as live prey but it is edible.  My human Rose goes hunting far away to capture these boxes of dried mouse and while it's barely edible I am proud of her for her effort.

My humans are so gratefull they have an image of me in the food room which they rub daily for good luck.  I don't quite understand what luck has to do with it when I am holding them together but alas....humans be so naive sometimes.

I guess what really pisses me off is after all my effort to teach them how to hunt live prey and eat their tasty inards the feeble confused human Rose brought home two perfect meals and proceeded to spend all her time feeding, playing and mothering them!

I can't really talk about it too much because it just turns my stomach.  Here is the first one.  His name is Crackers.  He is an old deformed crow that Rose brought home and stuck into a wire litterbox.  At first I thought she was going to eat him when she was alone perhaps while I was busy elsewhere in the house.  But no every day she feeds him and spends hours and I mean hours talking and carrying him around on her shoulder.

This deformed crow has made a total fool of Rose and mimicks her ramblings all day long.  I can't hardly stand it.  I would eat him except he has a mutation that gives him a razor sharp beak that really could damage my eyes or something.  I try to steer clear of him and only speak to him to tell him he is an ugly freak that is imprisoned in a smelly metal litterbox.  He is quite haughty for a bird and gives me no respect.

Just when I thought that things couldn't get any worse human Emily brought home a mouse and did the same thing!  She spends hours kissing and cuddling it!  I just don't get it.

Every day I smell this mouse on her and I run to it's glass box and it's still there!  I don't know what she is waiting for to eat it.  If she doesn't eat it soon I will have to.  I know playing with your food is good training but this is  getting ridiculous!

Something is not right with my human family.  I can't quite figure it out yet.  Human Emily was yowling on the Hello? for a long time this morning.  When she finished yowling she was sad and worried.
Later, she and human Rose sat on the couch and shared this troubling energy and talked for a long time.  I think our family is in some sort of trouble.  It smells like human trouble.  

I decided to investigate.  The human Rose was crying and talking about how now that the business was in trouble there would be no money coming in.  Silly Rose I know money is a human toy a sort of cat nip that makes humans do many stupid things.  Aparently my humans had developed some sort of addiction to this money and now that the business was in trouble there would be no more cat nip money for my humans.

This was serious.  I would have intervene.  I knew perfectly well human Rose and human Emily would not be able to get over their depraved lust for this money thing.  This money was an evil thing.  I would never allow my kittens once I had them to ever even sniff it!

I walked up to my simple, poor addicted humans, I felt so much sadness in my heart.  After all my lessons I was losing them to this great evil.  What could I do?

I walked up to my human Emily I tried to reason with her.  "Emily there is still time for you!  I will help you find a human Tom who may take you even tho you are past your heat cycle!"  I pleaded with her to no avail.

It was no use she was too wrapped up in her withdrawl from this money nip.  Just as I was about to leave to think this out clearly, Crackers that filthy crow squawked at me loudly and startled the heck out of me.

"You don't know much about the human world do you?" he said in his usual condecending demonic voice.

"I know everything about these human kittens I have cared for them all my life!"   I said trying to sound convincing.

"Humans use money to obtain everything.  It is NOT catnip or an herb it is what they use to get what they need.  They don't have the ability to gather food or hunt it.  They have lost that a long time ago.  They exchange this money with trained experts who do it for them." he said patiently.

"I knew that!"   I lied.  How could this freakishly deformed crow know more about humans than me?  Now I was worried.  

"If the humans do not learn how to get this money from the dead ones business I'm afraid they will lose everything and our family will be in a lot of trouble." he said quietly.

I went into the food room to think and to well groom up a little too.  I had to help straighten this mess out.  My own cushy lifestyle depended on it.  If there was no box food, I would have to hunt for my kittens instead of nursing them comfortably from my cushy bed.  This money crap was ruining my own plans for a comfortable delivery and mothering of kittens once I found the right Tom.  
It was going to be up to me to fix this my biological time clock was ticking and I wanted all things in place once my kittens were on their way.

That evening, My humans wanted to go out in the car.  Usually going in the car makes me sick and vomit but I thought it would help human Rose and Emily to go out and forget for awhile.  I would do my best to help them keep up their spirits.
On the way out I noticed Scout.  He is a mangy mutt that is always looking for scraps.  Human Rose feeds him every night and now we cannot get rid of him.

I told him to get lost as usual but.....human Rose ran back in the house to leave him some scraps.  It really pissed me off after all my work with her that she would do that.  Scout is getting way too comfortable here I put it to the back of my mind as I have enough to worry about.

We finally took off in the "car thing".  I only threw up once.  I wasn't sure where we were going but we arrived at a small shop and human Emily had the key and opened the door.

Human Emily and human Rose played all night with flowers.  It was certainly strange behavior allright.

It suddenly dawned on me that we were in a shop and this might be the dead guys business that was in trouble.  Or at least thats what Crackers had commented.  Hmm....Good this would keep human Emily and human Rose busy fixing the "business" so there would be money for the kittens to come.

There was a quiet back room in the shop and the place was soon full of humans.  At first I wasn't sure what was going on but as more of them came I felt the worry and sadness leave human Emily and Rose.  It was replaced by excitement and happy feelings.
I had saved them again.

I went into that quiet back room and took a well deserved nap.  I only slept for about sixteen hours.  When human Emily came in the backroom and turned on the lights.
"Let's go Mitzy we have made enough money for now"  she said with a big smile.

Thank God I'm exausted.  On the trip back I threw up twice a kitty can only take so much of taking care of everybody!  Now to find a gorgeous hunkyTomcat....
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 12:15:42 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 07:11:41 pm »

Oh, I enjoyed reading that so much! Mitzi is such a sweet cat! I'm really looking forward to more. ^^
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 07:32:31 pm »

Aww! thanks Kate!  If enough people like it I might do another round of Mitzi.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 07:43:06 pm »

Good. ^^ I will stalk this thread until then. XD
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 01:39:33 am »

Definitely do another round!  Very charming, Vicky!  So cute to hear the cat's view of things, and so well voiced, too.  I nearly wet myself when I read the bit about 'keeping her balanced while she was in and out of heat', lol.  Your pictures are great, too, taken from a kitty's vantage point.  Well done and certainly different.  I look forward to reading more.  Perhaps I'll help stalk the thread with Kate.:clap:

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 02:56:15 am »

Aww!  OK! lol!  Mitzi really, really wants to hook up with a nice Tom cat and have some kittens.  So maybe we can check on her progress....

Coptic Text

Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 04:59:31 pm »

oh, that was great! It was really funny, and i enjoyed reading it a lot, and i think you should definitly do another round!

Babycat

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 05:24:31 pm »

Lemme see if Mitzi is up to it for the kitty lovers here! lol!

Coptic Text

Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 05:33:57 pm »

Aw...That was adorable.  Makes me wonder what my own cats think of our strange world..
Smiley
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 11:12:10 pm »

LOL!  I have a black shorthair stray that just waltzed into my home about five years ago.  She was a mess.  Still technically a kitten and pregnant.  She is so special to me.  When I write Mitzi's thoughts I write what I imagine goes through my own kitties mysterious mind.

Coptic Text

Fercho

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 11:59:19 pm »

such a sweet story... I love it, I´m pretty sure your little girl enjoyed it Wink
congratulations Vicky

Fercho´s  SPIDER TRAP
 - A psychological thriller with sims - RATED R
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 12:08:22 am »

Mitzi Short 2

The Human Emily Situation

Oh!  It is you again?  You cannot live now without knowing my business huh?  Well it so happens I am in the mood to gossip and spill my gut today so go ahead and have a sit for awhile.  

My day today was interesting many, many things have happened since you came last  but,  because I am now thinking about mating all the time I don't want to get into those other stories just yet.

This story started this morning while I was patroling the fountain.  I allowed my human Emily to watch she usually sits quietly and watches me in the morning sun.  It is good for her to watch maybe some day she will be able to stalk to some degree.  I can only hope.

There was a fat Robin right in the middle of the fountain.  How I hated him!  He was grinding his filthy feathers and rear into my beautifull water bowl!  He happily chirped unaware of my presence........I shifted my weight to my strong front paws steady...steady.....and then.........out of nowhere....human tacky music blared!  I had already pounced but it was too late the Robin flew away as soon as that human music blared.

I stood in the fountain wet and without bird......you can only imagine how frustrated I was.  A whole morning of patient stalking wasted.  

The hideous tacky human music had come from the HELLO?? that lives in human Emily's ear.  She was now speaking softly and lovingly to it.  It was really the last straw.  I had to accept into my home a deformed disrespectfull old crow, a hyperactive smelly mouse and two human females but this Hello?? thing was nothing but a human toy.  Now this stupid human toy was interrupting my very important work patrolling the water fountain.

I tried to get Emily's attention to give her a good talking to regarding the Hello?? toy and not allowing it in the front yard during patrol.  She was too busy cooing and gushing into it.  I left in disgust.  Everywhere I go humans have these toys living in their ears.  I have had it!  They seem to go deaf when they are playing with them because they all yell loud enough for everyone to hear.

Later this afternoon I was outside hunting and human Emily walked out to greet a human Tom.  I went closer to investigate.  Could this human Tom be good enough to sire her some human kittens?

Human Emily seemed to like him.  He smelled like a Tom...he stood very close to human Emily and held her gently.  I stayed close by so I could monitor things.  If this human Tom was the right one to give her some human kittens I would have to show them what to do and protect human Emily from any other Human Toms who might want to mount her and impregnate her with inferior human kittens.
Tom cats will use this trick every time.  They know they have no chance of mating with a girl so they lurk close by when she is with her true love Tom and while she is helplessly compromised in a passionate embrace they will mount her!
I was NOT going to let this happen to my human Emily I would patrol their mating ritual until it was over and Emily was full of human kittens from the Tom of her choice!
I was also a little curious I most admit.  I had never seen the human mating ritual.  Crackers had told me it was quite bizzare.  He said he had seen it many, many times in the pet shop where he lived before here.  Aparently after customers leave the manager and the clerk would celebrate with the mating ritual.
I was very surprised.  Human Emily should go work there.  She could make the money thing and get impregnated with human kittens after closing hour.

I noticed Emily was wearing a new ring on her finger.  It was sparkly!  I was so distracted I almost forgot I was suppose to patrol for unwanted human Toms!

Emily seemed to be trying to mount her new Tom.  That was a good idea!  Some Toms like a female that is alpha!  This Tom seemed to like it.  I found out from listening to Emily's chatting that The human Tom's name was Peter.  I liked that.  Human Peter would make some fantastic human kittens for Emily.

Things were heating up.  Human Peter had assumed the mounting position behind human Emily.  It wouldn't be long now....I stepped up my patrol of wandering human Tom's trying to muscle in at the crucial moment.

Ok.....forty five minutes later human Peter and Emily were still nuzzling and kissing.  This was taking too long.  I was worried that maybe human Peter might be neutered and all this a galactic waste of time.

Trust me.  There is nothing more disappointing than a neutered Tom.  
Just when I was convinced that human Peter was surely not going to ever mount human Emily they moved into the car.  

Finally!  I continued my carefull patrol and human Peter mounted Emily at least three times!  I'm not sure if he had difficulties because it took so long...Cracker's assures me humans are slow maters so I am not too worried.

After the last coupling I ran up to human Rose to give her the good news!  She smiled and hugged me but I'm not sure she knew what I was saying in my Meows.  I am very excited and hope for at least eight human kittens!

Of course, Human Emily is going to need my help she only has two nipples!  I will try my best to nurse the other six but for that I need to have some of my own kittens and get my milk flowing.  
Human Emily is glowing!  I just know she is full of human kittens!  I am happy!

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 12:22:47 am »

LOL!  This story was a little bit pg13 for my little girl but ok for here! lol!

Coptic Text

KateTheSuperKat

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 10:35:51 am »

Hehe, I liked that. Especially the HELLO?? toy. ^^
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 11:38:02 am »

He he...I'm not sure Emily's up to eight human kittens.  Tongue
Medagic

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: